Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Inquiring (2 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Inquiring"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- After taking Their supper, Krsna and Balarama came to bid goodnight to Akrura and asked him how Kamsa was dealing with Their friends and relatives. Krsna then inquired into Kamsa's plans
- As soon as He (Krsna) approached the gopis, the Lord smiled, and after embracing them and inquiring about their welfare, He began to encourage them, saying
- He (Krsna) first of all inquired from them (the pandavas) whether their situation was auspicious
- He (Sukadeva gosvami) said that after finishing the Asvamedha sacrifice in the great sacrificial arena, King Yudhisthira, in the presence of great authorities, inquired from Lord Krsna on that very same point
- How the demigod had been obliged to accept the body of a lizard was not a secret to Lord Krsna, but still, for others' information, the Lord inquired
- Krsna continued, "I think Myself completely unfit to be your husband because you (Rukmini) are so beautiful, sober, grave and exalted. May I inquire from you the reason that induced you to accept Me"
- Krsna inquires, "You kept your money for your children and you have come to love Me with your beads?" No
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and He knew everything about the hunchback. By His inquiry He indicated that there was no use in serving a demon; she would do better to serve Krsna and Balarama and get an immediate result of the service
- Krsna next inquired from the citizens as to the location of the place of sacrifice. Kamsa had arranged for the sacrifice called Dhanur-yajna, and to designate this particular sacrifice he had placed a big bow near the sacrificial altar
- Krsna said, "I can understand that I have been ungrateful to you, but still I know that you (gopis) are faithful to Me. May I inquire if you have been thinking of Us, although We had to leave you behind"
- Narada spoke as follows: "Because the Pandavas are Your cousins, You have inquired about them in the role of their well-wisher, and therefore I shall let You know about their intentions. Now please hear me"
- Narada spoke as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) grace, however, I have seen many times the action of Your inconceivable potency & therefore when You ask me for the news of the Pandavas, which is not at all unknown to You, I am not surprised at Your inquiry"
- The Lord was acting as the spiritual master of Arjuna. Therefore it was His duty to inquire from Arjuna whether he understood the whole Bhagavad-gita in its proper perspective
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna) then informed Akrura that his presence was very welcome. He inquired from him whether all his relatives and friends were well and free from all kinds of ailments