Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Inclination (1 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Inclination"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Krsna continued, "I am very affectionately inclined toward My devotees, and in your previous life, before your present condition, you (Mucukunda) acted as My great devotee and prayed for My causeless mercy"
- Krsna is, of course, always very kind to every conditioned soul, but, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita, He is especially inclined to the pure devotees
- Kunti continued, "The fact is that although You (Krsna) are equal to everyone, You are especially inclined to the devotees who always think of You. The devotees are related to You by ties of love. As such, they cannot forget You even for a moment"
- Sri Krsna, although equal to everyone, is still more inclined to His unflinching devotee who is completely surrendered
- Stated in the Bhagavad-gita, the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, is equal to everyone. He has no friends and no enemies. But He is inclined to a devotee who renders Him service with devotional love
- The ideal place to execute Krsna consciousness is Vrajabhumi, or Vrndavana, where the people are naturally inclined to love Krsna and Krsna is naturally inclined to love them
- The Lord is impartial in every respect, but still He is inclined towards His devotees because there is a great necessity of this for everyone's wellbeing
- The special inclination of the Supreme Personality of Godhead for His pure devotee is not unnatural, nor is it partiality
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is naturally very much affectionately inclined to His devotees. When He heard Srutadeva's prayers of pure devotion, He was very much pleased and immediately caught his hands and addressed him
- These five transcendental mellows exist permanently. The devotee may be attracted to one of these mellows, and thus he becomes happy. Krsna also becomes inclined toward such a devotee and comes under his control