Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Incidents"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- A similar incident occurred when Krsna entered the arena of sacrifice, arranged by King Kamsa for His death
- After hearing of the incidents described in the last chapter, King Pariksit became more inquisitive to hear about Krsna and His pastimes
- After the incident was over, Indra surrendered to Krsna with many prayers, in which he admitted, "By Your lifting Govardhan Hill and protecting the citizens of Vrndavana, You have kept Your promise that Your devotees are never to be vanquished"
- After this incident ( Vidyadhara's deliverance), on a very pleasant night Krsna and His elder brother, Balarama, who are inconceivably powerful, went into the forest of Vrndavana
- After this incident (Killing of Aristasura) that the great sage Narada disclosed to Kamsa the secret of Krsna. Narada is generally known as deva-darsana, which means that he can be seen only by demigods or persons on the same level with the demigods
- After this incident (of Trnavarta trying to kill Krsna), Vasudeva asked his family priest, Garga Muni, to visit the place of Nanda Maharaja in order to astrologically calculate the future life of Krsna
- After this incident (the killing of the Kesi demon), Narada Muni, the greatest of all devotees, came to see Krsna in a solitary place and began to talk with Him
- After this incident, Krsna & Satyabhama entered Amaravati, the capital city of the heavenly planets, and they immediately entered the palace of King Indra & his wife, Sacidevi, who welcomed them. Krsna then presented Indra with the earrings of Aditi
- After this incident, Krsna married the daughter (Satya) of the King of Kosala
- After this incident, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, surrounded by His dear friends & the animals, returned to His home. As usual, the gopis began to chant the glorious pastimes of Lord Krsna with great feeling, for they were chanting from the heart
- Although She externally expressed a disturbed mood from this incident (Krsna attacking Radharani), within Herself She was smiling and feeling great satisfaction
- Although the cows and elder gopis of Vrndavana had greater affection for Krsna than for their own offspring, after this incident their affection for their offspring increased unlimitedly, exactly as it did for Krsna
- Another gopi said, "We are always grateful to Krsna because You have protected us many times: from the poisonous water of the Yamuna, the serpent Kaliya, Bakasura, the anger of Indra & his torrents of rain, from the forest fire & so many other incidents"
- At that time (when he witnessed the universal form) Arjuna forgot himself and could not understand that he was Arjuna, Krsna's friend, although he was always dependent upon Krsna's mercy. This incident is an example of inferior dependence
- At the request of Balarama, Krsna briefly explained the whole situation: how the calves and boys were stolen by Brahma and how He was concealing the incident by expanding Himself so people would not know that the original calves and boys were missing
- Because of the dead bodies of the asses, there was a panoramic scene. It appeared as if clouds of various colors were assembled in the trees. Hearing of this great incident, the demigods from the higher planets showered flowers on Krsna and Balarama
- By relating the incident of Vidyadhara's deliverance, they became more attached to Krsna. They had come to worship Lord Siva and Ambika, but the result was that they became more and more attached to Krsna
- By this incident Krsna proved that those who are Krsna conscious devotees will not be lacking material enjoyment of sense gratification
- Even today in India, this festival (the incident of Krsna's breaking the pot of yogurt and being bound by mother Yasoda) is generally celebrated very gorgeously in the month of Karttika by fireworks and lights, especially in Bombay
- Even while describing this incident, Brahma became almost overwhelmed. "And the most astonishing thing," he added, "was that many other Brahmas from many different universes had also come there to worship Krsna and His associates"
- King Ugrasena then called for a meeting of all important kings and chiefs. He also invited Satrajit, and before the whole assembly Krsna explained the incident of the recovery of the jewel from Jambavan
- Krsna continued, "I was surprised to see that you (Rukmini) did not utter even a word of protest over this incident. Because of your great anxiety that you might be separated from Me, you suffered all the consequences without speaking even a word"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friend, you may remember that many such incidents occurred while we were in the asrama of our spiritual master. Both of us can realize that without the blessings of the spiritual master no one can be happy"
- Krsna's knowledge is so perfect that He remembers all the incidents of His appearances some millions and billions of years in the past, but Arjuna's memory and knowledge are limited by time and space, for he is an ordinary human being
- Once Lord Krsna, in His childhood, was chastised by His mother, Yasoda, and Lord Krsna cried. But although He shed tears from His eyes, this is not to be considered a reaction of the mode of ignorance, for the incident was full of transcendental pleasure
- One resident of Mathura requested her father, She complained that Krsna had completely stolen her mind. In this incident there is a mixture of conjugal love and parental love, but there is no incompatibility
- Saunaka Rsi inquired: Why did Maharaja Pariksit simply punish him, since he was the lowest of the sudras, having dressed as a king and having struck a cow on the leg? Please describe all these incidents if they relate to the topics of Lord Krsna
- Srivasa Pandita narrated all the pastimes enacted during the six changing seasons. He described the drinking of honey, the celebration of the rasa dance, the swimming in the Yamuna and other such incidents
- Sukadeva Gosvami narrated these incidents of Krsna's killing Sisupala and described the successful execution of the Rajasuya-yajna by Maharaja Yudhisthira, he also pointed out that after the successful termination of the yajna only one person was unhappy
- The incident of Krsna's breaking the pot of yogurt and being bound by mother Yasoda took place on the Dipavali Day, or Dipa-malika
- The killing of Sisupala has a direct link with that narration of Jaya & Vijaya, but the most important instruction we get from this incident is that the SPG, being absolute, can give salvation to everyone, whether one acts as His enemy or as His friend
- There (bank of the Yamuna) Radharani saw a cottage wherein She and Krsna had experienced many loving pleasures, and by remembering those incidents She immediately became overcome with dizziness. This dizziness was very prominently visible
- They (the inhabitants of Gokula) were very much perturbed because such uncommon incidents were always happening to child Krsna
- This incident (of washing Krsna with the urine of a cow, and throwing the dust created by the hooves of the cows all over His body) gives us a clear indication of how important the cow is to the family, society and to living beings in general
- This incident has special significance for devotees. In the beginning, Jambavan could not understand Krsna because his vision was obscured by material attachment
- This incident of the fight between the ultimate weapons of Lord Siva and Lord Krsna proves that if Krsna gives someone protection, no one can kill him, and if Krsna does not give one protection, no one can save him
- When Aghasura was killed & the demigods were looking on the incident with great surprise, Brahma, who was born of the lotus flower growing out of the navel of Visnu, also came to see. He was surprised how a little boy like Krsna could act so wonderfully
- When all the principal queens of Lord Krsna had finished their statements, Rohini, as the representative of the other sixteen thousand queens, began to narrate the incident of their becoming wives of Krsna
- When I think of Krsna - how He went away from His father's protection to Vraja and lived there incognito out of fear of the enemy, and how, although unlimitedly powerful, He fled from Mathura in fear - all these bewildering incidents give me distress
- When I think of Lord Krsna - how He was born in the prison house of Vasudeva although He is unborn - this bewildering incident gives me distress
- When Lord Brahma described this incident to his associates on the Satyaloka planet, they all became astonished. Brahma told them that after taking away all the boys, he saw Krsna again playing with the same boys in the same fashion