Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Herding the Cows
Pages in category "Krsna's Herding the Cows"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- All the boys appeared very jolly and happy in that excursion. Each and every one of them, including Krsna, was attentive to his personal calves as he herded them in the different places in the forest
- All the gopis in Vrndavana remained very morose on account of Krsna's absence. All day they were thinking of Krsna in the forest or of Him herding cows in the pasture
- In the Lalita-madhava, Krsna is addressed as follows, "My dear Krsna, when You are engaged in herding the animals, the dust caused by the hooves of the calves and cows covers Your nice face and artistic tilaka, and You appear very dusty"
- In this way, Lord Krsna and Balarama began to enjoy the residents of Vrndavana to Their full satisfaction as They herded the calves and cows on the bank of the Yamuna. In some places Krsna and Balarama were accompanied by Their friends
- In Vrndavana Krsna herds the surabhi cows, and He is worshiped by hundreds and thousands of gopis, cowherd girls, who are all goddesses of fortune
- The gopis at Vrndavana could not forget the Lord when the Lord was away in the forest cow herding
- The Lord, in His transcendental abode Goloka Vrndavana, is accustomed to herding the surabhi cows and is served there by hundreds of thousands of goddesses of fortune
- The servants of Krsna were sometimes engaged in collecting flowers, decorating His body with valuable ornaments and trinkets, dancing before Him, singing, helping Him herd the cows
- Whenever He (Krsna) returns in the evening from herding cows with His cowherd boy friends, Radharani has a nice preparation waiting for Lord Krsna
- While herding the very beautiful bulls, the Lord, who was the reservoir of all opulence and fortune, used to blow His flute, and thus He enlivened His faithful followers, the cowherd boys