Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Heart"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Lord Krsna, the enemy of Kamsa, left aside the other gopis during the rasa dance and took Srimati Radharani to His heart, for She is the helper of the Lord in realizing the essence of His desires
- Lord Siva said, "All the great progenitors, known as Prajapatis, are Your (Krsna's) symbolic representatives. And religion is Your heart"
- Lord Sri Krsna is naturally very affectionate toward His devotees, and when He saw Rukmini's condition, His heart immediately softened. At once He became merciful to her
- O master of the universe, Your heart and Srimati Radharani's heart are just like shellac and are now melted in Your spiritual perspiration. Therefore one can no longer distinguish between You and Srimati Radharani
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Although My touch is cooler than ten million moons, I am refreshed by the touch of Srimati Radhika"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "One who has a hundred times more qualities than Me could give pleasure to My mind"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "The happiness I feel when meeting Radharani is a hundred times greater than the happiness I get from meeting others"
- Sages said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), the Vedic knowledge is the representation of Your pure heart. Austerities, study of the Vedas, and meditative trances lead to different realizations of Your Self in Your manifested and nonmanifested aspects"
- Sometimes Radharani felt pride within Herself and said, "Although the cowherd boys prepare nice flower garlands for Krsna, when I present My garland to Him, He becomes struck with wonder and immediately accepts it and puts it on His heart"
- The rasa dance does not shine in the heart of Krsna without Srimati Radharani. Therefore, He also gave up the circle of the rasa dance and went out to search for Her
- There is a verse that: "Sadhu is My heart, and I am also the sadhu's heart." The sadhu is always thinking of Krsna and Krsna is always thinking of His devotee, sadhu
- Thinking in this way, Lord Krsna was curious to taste that love. His eager desire for that love increasingly blazed in His heart
- Wearing yellow garments and decorated with a flower garland, Lord Krsna, appearing among the gopis with His smiling lotus face, looked directly like the charmer of the heart of Cupid
- When I see such a display, My heart becomes greatly excited. I long for such pastimes and desire a form exactly like that of the damsels of Vraja
- When Lord Krsna appeared, He (Balarama) became His elder brother to serve Him to His heart's content and make Him enjoy all sorts of happiness
- Why does a woman continue to live who knows that Krsna's heart is unhappy but who still shows her deep anger toward Him? She is interested in her own happiness. I condemn such a woman to be struck on the head with a thunderbolt
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may Lord Kesava protect Your heart; may Lord Isa protect Your chest; may Lord Surya protect Your neck; may Lord Visnu protect Your arms; may Lord Urukrama protect Your face; may Lord Isvara protect Your head
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may the Lord of Svetadvipa, Narayana, protect the core of Your heart; may Lord Yogesvara protect Your mind; may Lord Prsnigarbha protect Your intelligence; and may the Supreme Personality of God protect Your soul