Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Happiness (2 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Happiness"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- Another gopi said, "If cruel Krsna can pass His time without us, why can't we pass our time without Krsna? Of course, Krsna is passing His days without us very happily, but we cannot pass our days happily without Him"
- Another gopi said, "Krsna has killed His enemy, & He has victoriously achieved the kingdom of Kamsa. Maybe He is married with a king's daughter by this time & living happily among His kinsmen & friends. Why should He come to this village of Vrndavana"
- I do not mind My personal distress. I only wish for the happiness of Krsna, for His happiness is the goal of My life. However, if He feels great happiness in giving Me distress, that distress is the best of My happiness
- I want to see my disciples become bona fide Spiritual Master and spread Krishna consciousness very widely, that will make me and Krishna very happy
- If Krsna, attracted by the beauty of some other woman, wants to enjoy with her but is unhappy because He cannot get her, I fall down at her feet, catch her hand and bring her to Krsna to engage her for His happiness
- If one carries out Krsna's order, Krsna is certainly pleased, but if one sometimes breaks His order due to ecstatic love, that gives Him millions of times greater happiness
- If one gets more than is needed, the surplus should be fully engaged in the Lord's service. That will make the conditioned soul, the world and Krsna happy, and this is the aim of life
- In Him (Krsna) reside (1) truthfulness, (2) cleanliness, (3) intolerance of another's unhappiness, (4) the power to control anger, (5) self-satisfaction, (6) straightforwardness, (7) steadiness of mind, (8) control of the sense organs
- In the assembly house were professional jokers, dancers, musicians and ballet girls, and as soon as the Lord (Krsna) sat on His throne they would begin their respective functions to please the Lord and put Him in a happy mood
- Krsna expanded Himself into as many forms as there were gopis and then took away all the garments that covered them. The water of the river Yamuna was crystal clear, and Krsna saw the glittering bodies of the gopis in great happiness
- Krsna first of all offered respect to His spiritual master, then to His father and then to His elder brother, Balarama. In this way Lord Krsna, the lotus-eyed, was completely happy and pure at heart in all of His dealings
- Krsna has two reddish, widely spread eyes. These are ministers of the king, and they subdue the pride of Cupid, who also has beautiful eyes. That face of Govinda, which is full of happiness, is the home of the pastimes of beauty
- Krsna is very simple and liberal, He is humble and bashful, and He is the protector of the surrendered souls. He is very happy, and He is always the well-wisher of His devotees. He is all-auspicious, and He is submissive to love
- Krsna, in the company of His cowherd boyfriends, took shelter of the shade of some trees and became very happy
- Lord Caitanya is Sri Krsna Himself, the absolute enjoyer of the love of the gopis. He Himself assumes the role of the gopis to taste the predominated happiness of transcendental mellows
- Lord Krsna tastes all kinds of transcendental happiness, although He Himself is happiness personified. The pleasure relished by His pure devotees is also manifested by His pleasure potency
- Nanda Maharaja and Yasodamayi inquired, "Now You and Krsna are grown-up married men with children. In the happiness of family life, do You sometimes remember Your poor father and mother, Nanda Maharaja and Yasodadevi"
- Not only was Krsna happily living with His queens in those palaces, but He was giving in charity from each palace an aggregate number of 13,054 cows completely decorated with nice clothing and ornaments
- On the dasya-rasa platform, knowledge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is revealed with awe and veneration. By rendering service unto Lord Krsna, the devotee in dasya-rasa gives constant happiness to the Lord
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Seeing the luster of Her (Radharani's) complexion after Our pastimes together, I forget My own identity in happiness"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "The happiness I feel when meeting Radharani is a hundred times greater than the happiness I get from meeting others"
- Seeing Radharani's face exhibit emotion, Lord Sri Krsna felt a million times happier than when He embraced Her. Indeed, Lord Sri Krsna's happiness is not at all mundane
- Seeing Radharani's face exhibit such emotion, Lord Sri Krsna felt a million times happier than when He embraced Her. Indeed, Lord Sri Krsna's happiness is not at all mundane
- She makes Krsna happy with Her bodily aroma. (7) She is very expert in singing. (8) Her speech is charming. (9) She is very expert in joking and speaking pleasantly. (10) She is very humble and meek. (11) She is always full of mercy
- Superb feelings were exhibited by the damsels of Vrajabhumi for the happiness of the Lord. The gopis loved the Lord without any return, and this is the perfect exhibition of the akamah spirit
- The Blessed Lord said: My dear Arjuna, happily do I show you this universal form within the material world by My internal potency. No one before you has ever seen this unlimited and glaringly effulgent form. BG 11.47 - 1972
- The concluding portion of Krsna's pastimes is found in the Ninetieth Chapter of the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and in this chapter Sukadeva Gosvami wanted to explain how Krsna lived happily at Dvaraka with all opulences
- The exchange of spiritual happiness between Krsna and His devotee in which Krsna is controlled by His devotee is compared to an ocean of nectar into which the devotee and Krsna plunge
- The gopis dressed themselves as beautifully as possible just to make Krsna happy by seeing them. They had no ulterior desires
- The gopis' feeling of happiness was indirect, for it was dependent on the pleasure of Krsna. Causeless love of Godhead is always so. Such pure love is possible only when the predominated is made happy by the happiness of the predominator
- The Lord descends on this mortal world to show His pastimes in Vrndavana full of happiness
- The pastimes of Sri Radha and Krsna are self-effulgent. They are happiness personified, unlimited and all-powerful
- The predominated gopis were bound to Krsna in such pure love. For them there was no question of sexual love based on sense gratification. Their only engagement in life was to see Krsna happy in all respects, regardless of their own personal interests
- The same queen continued, "Can't He (Krsna) be happy with any other wife? Does it mean that the goddess of fortune has the ocean of love for Him and none of us can compare to her?"
- The situation of the gopis is perplexing, for although they did not want personal happiness, it was imposed upon them. The solution to this perplexity is that Sri Krsna's sense of happiness is limited by the happiness of the gopis
- The Supreme Lord Krsna is described herein as atmarama. He is self-sufficient, and there is no need for Him to seek happiness from anything beyond Himself
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: My dear Arjuna, happily have I shown you, by My internal potency, this supreme universal form within the material world. No one before you has ever seen this primal form, unlimited and full of glaring effulgence
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 33) respectful; 34) gentle; 35) liberal; 36) shy; 37) the protector of surrendered souls; 38) happy; 39) the well-wisher of devotees; 40) controlled by love; 41) all-auspicious
- The wonderful characteristics of the gopis are beyond imagination. They have no desire for personal satisfaction, yet when Krsna is happy by seeing them, that happiness of Krsna makes the gopis a million times more happy than Krsna Himself
- They (the gopis) dressed themselves with the understanding that Krsna would be happy by seeing and touching them
- When Krsna and Balarama saw the beautiful appearance of Vrndavana, Govardhana Hill and the banks of the river Yamuna, They felt very happy
- When Krsna saw the very nice arrangement of food, He happily sat down and had a forest picnic. Then, after Srimati Radharani and Her gopi friends partook of the remnants, Radha and Krsna lay down together in the jeweled house
- When Lord Krsna appeared, He (Balarama) became His elder brother to serve Him to His heart's content and make Him enjoy all sorts of happiness
- When Lord Krsna was enjoying His childhood pastimes with His boyfriends, one Aghasura demon became very impatient. He was unable to tolerate seeing Krsna play so happily, and therefore he appeared before the boys intending to kill them all
- When Srimati Radharani's body manifests the ornaments of many ecstatic symptoms, the ocean of Krsna's happiness immediately displays transcendental waves
- When Srimati Radharani’s body manifests the ornaments of many ecstatic symptoms, the ocean of Krsna's happiness immediately displays transcendental waves
- When the gopis saw the demon (Trnavarta) killed and child Krsna very happily playing on his body, they immediately picked Krsna up with great affection. The cowherd men and women became very happy to get back their beloved child Krsna
- While Nanda Maharaja was worshiping Lord Visnu on this occasion (of Krsna's birth ceremony) and was trying to satisfy all the people there, his only desire was that the newborn child Krsna would be happy