This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Hair (1 C, 35 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Hair"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- After fighting with a demon, Krsna would feel fatigued, the hairs on His head would be scattered, and the sakhas would immediately come and try to relieve Him in different ways
- Akalpa refers to the texture of Krsna's hair, His nicely dressed body anointed with sandalwood pulp and decorated with flower garlands, His tilaka and His chewing pan
- Akrura continued, "All the plants, herbs are the hairs on Your body, the clouds are the hair on Your head, the mountains are Your bones and nails, the days & nights are the blinking of Your eyelids, Prajapati is Your genitals, the rains are Your semen"
- Akrura thought, “I shall also see His smile and His curling black hair. I can be sure of this opportunity because I see that today the deer are passing on my right side"
- At the end of Krsna's pauganda age, Krsna's hair sometimes hangs down to His hips, and sometimes it becomes scattered. In this age His two shoulders become higher and broader, and His face is always decorated with marks of tilaka
- Dear Krsna, by seeing Your beautiful face decorated with tresses of hair, by seeing the beauty of Your earrings falling on Your cheeks, and by seeing the nectar of Your lips, the beauty of Your smiling glances
- Dear Krsna, we have simply surrendered ourselves as Your maidservants, for we have seen Your beautiful face decorated with tresses of hair, Your earrings falling upon Your cheeks, the nectar of Your lips, and the beauty of Your smile
- His (Lord Krsna) blackish bodily hue appears just like the indranila jewel. There are reddish signs on His eyes, and small soft hairs are coming out on His body. The appearance of these symptoms has made Him extraordinarily beautiful
- His (Sukadeva) collarbone was fleshy, his chest broad and thick, his navel deep and his abdomen beautifully striped. His arms were long, and curly hair was strewn over his beautiful face. He was naked, and the hue of his body reflected that of Lord Krsna
- His loins are covered by a shining cloth, yellowish like the filaments of a lotus. On His breast He bears the mark of Srivatsa, a curl of white hair. The brilliant Kaustubha gem is suspended from His neck
- Illusory stories opposed to the conclusions of Krsna consciousness concern the destruction of the Yadu dynasty, Krsna's disappearance, the story that Krsna and Balarama arise from a black hair and a white hair of Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- In the beginning of His (Krsna's) kaisora age - there are reddish borders around His eyes, and a growth of soft hairs on His body
- In the middle kaumara age, the upper portion of Krsna's hair falls around His eyes. Sometimes He is covered with cloth around the lower part of His body, and sometimes He is completely naked
- In the Visnu Purana, as well as in the Mahabharata, both Krsna and Baladeva are mentioned as having beautiful black hair, even in Their advanced age
- Krsna and Balarama learned the art of dressing hair in various styles and fixing a helmet in different positions on the head
- Krsna was decorated constantly in this akalpa process. Krsna's hair was sometimes decorated with flowers placed on the middle of His head, or else reaching down to His back. In this way Krsna dressed His hair differently at different times
- Krsna wears a pearl necklace that appears like a chain of white ducks around His neck. The peacock feather in His hair appears like a rainbow, and His yellow garments appear like lightning in the sky
- Kundalata said, "There are reddish signs on His (Krsna's) eyes, and small soft hairs are coming out on His body. The appearance of these symptoms has made Him extraordinarily beautiful"
- Learned scholar say, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead, whose bodily complexion is just like a bluish, new-grown lotus flower, whose body is very delicate and whose lotus eyes are surrounded by scattered hair as black as bees"
- Lord Siva said, "The ocean is Your (Krsna's) abdomen, and the King of heaven, Indra, is Your arm. Trees and plants are the hairs on Your body, the clouds are the hair on Your head, and Lord Brahma is Your intelligence"
- O Krsna, when You go to the forest during the day and we do not see Your sweet face, which is surrounded by beautiful curly hair, half a second becomes as long as an entire age for us
- On the battlefield (where Sri Krsna attended Arjuna out of friendship), the flowing hair of Lord Krsna turned ashen due to the dust raised by the hoofs of the horses. And because of His labor, beads of sweat wetted His face
- On the Lord's bosom were the lock of hair called Srivatsa and the transcendental jewel named Kaustubha. He wore a yellow garment, covered by a belt, and He was decorated by a flower garland, surrounded by bees
- One devotee exclaimed, "His (Krsna's) body is just like the tamala tree, very blackish. His head is protected with a canopy of hair. There are the marks of srivatsa on His chest, and He is holding His conchshell"
- Only the bona fide devotees can know Him by His specific symptoms, and out of many, many such symptoms, one symptom is mentioned here in this verse (SB 2.7.26), that the Lord is sita-krsna-kesah, or one who is observed always with beautiful black hair
- She (Mira) appreciated that Lord Caitanya is Krsna, and she has written one poetry, song, that "Now You have left aside Your flute, and You have taken the sannyasi rod and where is Your hair and peacock feather? Now You are bald-headed"
- She (one gopi) praised His (Krsna's) blackish complexion, the reddish color of chewing pan enhancing His beauty hundreds of times, the curling hair on His head, the kunkuma red spots on His body and the tilaka on His forehead
- Some friends would say, "My dear Visala, please take this fan of lotus leaves and fan Krsna so that He may feel some comfort. Varuthapa, you just brush the scattered hairs on Krsna's head which have fallen upon His face"
- The first purusa incarnation of Govinda, Lord Krsna, known as the Maha-visnu, goes into a yoga-nidra mystic sleep, and the innumerable universes are situated in potency in each and every hair hole of His transcendental body
- The gopis continued, "Dear Krsna, we have simply been captivated by seeing You with tilaka and with earrings and by seeing Your beautiful face covered with scattered hair and bearing Your extraordinary smile"
- The gopis continued, "O Krsna, when You return from the pasturing ground with the animals, we see Your face covered by Your curly hair and dusted by the hoof dust of the cows"
- The gopis said, "This is exactly like a child's game that has no meaning. It is very abominable that you arrange to show us beautiful Krsna, whose bluish curling hair beautifies His broad forehead and sharp nose"
- The gopis said: "O Krsna, when You go to the forest during the day and we do not see Your sweet face, which is surrounded by beautiful curling hair, half a second becomes as long as an entire age for us"
- The Lord appeared like a blackish cloud. He was dressed with yellow garments, His earrings shone on His ears like lightning, and His hair spread over His shoulders. He wore a garland of flowers, and His eyes were pinkish
- There is highness in five parts of His (Krsna) body: His nose, arms, ears, forehead and thighs. In five parts of His body there is fineness: His skin, the hairs on His head and on the other parts of His body, His teeth and His fingertips
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned how to wash hair, dye it different colors and curl it in different ways. They learned the art of telling what is written in someone's book without actually seeing it
- They (the queens) fanned Him (Krsna) nicely, offered Him fragrant essential floral oil, decorated Him with flower garlands, dressed His hair, asked Him to lie down to take rest, bathed Him personally and fed Him palatable dishes
- Those things which awaken ecstatic love are called uddipana. Mainly this awakening is made possible by the qualities and activities of Krsna, as well as by His mode of decoration and the way His hair is arranged
- When Arjuna saw Krsna in His gigantic universal form, there was a standing of the hairs on his body
- When His (Krsna's) beautiful hair scatters over His shoulders, it appears to be a goddess of fortune embracing Him, and this embracing is highly relished by His friends
- When His (Krsna) beautiful hair scatters over His shoulders, it appears to be a goddess of fortune embracing Him, and this embracing is highly relished by His friends
- When Krsna was holding up Govardhana Hill with His left hand, His hair became scattered all over His shoulders, and He appeared to be perspiring. When mother Yasoda saw this scene, she began to tremble
- When Mother Yasoda once saw Him in His middle kaumara age: His scattered hairs were touching His eyebrows, and His eyes were restless, but He could not express His feelings with proper words
- While Krsna was in the middle of His kaumara age, His waist became thinner, His chest became broader, and His head was decorated with His curly hairs, resembling the falling of the wings of a crow