Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Good Fortune
Pages in category "Krsna's Good Fortune"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- In that ceremony (for Krsna's birth), all the assembled brahmanas began to chant different kinds of Vedic mantras to invoke all good fortune for the child. There are different kinds of chanting, known as suta, magadha, vandija and virudavali
- Our (Radharani and Krsna's) love affair is more powerful because of My (Krsna's) good fortune in receiving Narayana's grace. This allows Me to come there unseen by others. I hope that very soon I will be visible to everyone
- The brahmanas thereafter began to offer oblations to the sacrificial fire with yogurt, butter, kusa grass and water. They worshiped the Supreme Personality of Godhead for the good fortune of the child (Lord Krsna)
- The cowherd men & women were invited to participate in the jubilant celebration (of Krsna's birthday). A nice band played & the assembled people enjoyed it. All the learned brahmanas were invited, & they chanted Vedic hymns for the good fortune of Krsna
- To exhibit the strength of His own spiritual potency, Lord Krsna manifested a form just suitable for His pastimes in the material world. This form was wonderful even for Him and was the supreme abode of the wealth of good fortune