Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Glorifying"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna) have advented Yourself to minimize the burden of the world, and to fulfill this mission You have glorified the dynasty of Yadu by appearing as one of its members"
- Indra said, "By Your own desire You (Krsna) appear auspiciously on the earth in Your eternal varieties of forms; You come to glorify the earthly planet and specifically to chastise persons who are falsely claiming to be God"
- Krsna comes to become the son of Devaki to glorify Devaki. Krsna becomes the son of Yasoda to glorify His devotee, Yasoda
- Let the anxiety of mother Yasoda of Vraja, always expecting to see the lotus face of Krsna, be glorified all over the universe!
- The four Kumaras, headed by Sanat-kumara, who all knew the transcendental pastimes of the Lord, glorified the Lord in rhythmic accents with selected words full of affection and love