Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Garments (8 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Garments"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- After enjoying fully amongst themselves, the queens and Lord Krsna would come out of the water, and they would give up their wet garments, which were very valuable, to be taken away by the professional singers and dancers
- After the body of the Deity was cleansed, He was dressed very nicely with new garments. Then sandalwood pulp, tulasi garlands and other fragrant flower garlands were placed upon the body of the Deity
- Although Krsna was invincible to any enemy, the cowherd boys of Vrndavana became almost blackish with astonishment upon seeing His wonderful royal garments and His fighting feats on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
- Although the Lord is by nature very beautiful due to the perfect figure of His transcendental body, He would dress Himself in yellow garments and put on His necklace of Kaustubha jewels
- Bhismadeva, fixed his wide-open eyes upon the original Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, who stood before him, four-handed, dressed in yellow garments that glittered and shined
- Brahma said, "Your (Krsna's) bodily features are of the color of clouds filled with water. You are glittering with a silver electric aura emanating from Your yellow garments"
- Finally the Lord showed Nityananda Prabhu His two-armed form of Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda, simply playing on His flute, His bluish body dressed in yellow garments
- Fulfilling my (Bhismadeva) desire and sacrificing His own promise, He (Krsna) got down from the chariot, took up its wheel, and ran towards me hurriedly, just as a lion goes to kill an elephant. He even dropped His outer garment on the way
- He (Ananta Sesa) serves Lord Krsna, assuming all the following forms: umbrella, slippers, bedding, pillow, garments, resting chair, residence, sacred thread and throne
- He (King Bahulasva) offered the guests (Krsna, Narada and others) nice flower garlands, sandalwood pulp, incense, new garments, ornaments, lamps, cows and bulls. In a manner just befitting his royal position, he worshiped each one of them in this way
- He (Krsna) appeared before them nicely covered by yellow silken garments, with four hands like Visnu, and carrying the different symbols of the club, the conchshell, the disc and the lotus flower
- He (Krsna) was decorated with Srivatsa, jewels and yellow garments. He was smiling with a beautiful face and playing in the river Yamuna with great strength
- He (Yudhisthira) began to give Him (Krsna) garments all embroidered with gold, he gave Him ornaments all bedecked with valuable jewels, and he gave Him many fully decorated elephants, chariots and horses
- He (Yudhisthira) offered Lord Krsna various kinds of yellow silken garments and presented heaps of jewelry and ornaments before Him for His use
- His (Krsna) yellow garments and garlands of flowers made it appear as if a dark cloud were surrounded simultaneously by sun, moon, lightning and rainbows
- His garment glowed yellow-gold, and He was garlanded with a Vaijayanti necklace. Dressed in such an attractive way, Krsna filled up the holes of His flute with the nectar emanating from His lips
- His helmet, His earrings, His necklace, His four garments, the bangles on His head, the rings on His fingers, His ankle bells and His flute - these are the different features of Krsna's ornaments
- I could immediately recognize Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead by His four hands, different symbolic representations, and yellow silk garments
- In Vrndavana, He used to put on reddish garments, with a golden shirt on His body & an orange colored turban on His head. The different kinds of belts, combined with His enchanting smile, used to always increase the transcendental bliss of His associates
- Krsna was dressed in glowing garments of yellow, Balarama in blue, and They held new twigs of mango tree, peacock feathers and bunches of flowers in Their hands
- Krsna was dressed in yellowish garments, & Balarama was dressed in bluish garments. They were given all sorts of ornaments and flower garlands
- Krsna was pleased with Kaliya & his wives. Immediately after hearing His order, the snake and his wives began to worship Him with great offerings of nice garments, flowers, garlands, jewels, ornaments, sandal pulp, lotus flowers and nice eatable fruits
- Krsna wears a pearl necklace that appears like a chain of white ducks around His neck. The peacock feather in His hair appears like a rainbow, and His yellow garments appear like lightning in the sky
- Krsna's yellow garments look exactly like restless lightning in the sky, and the pearl necklace on His neck appears like a line of ducks flying below a cloud
- Krsna, the enemy of Agha, always looked beautiful with His incomparable helmet, His earrings made of diamonds, His necklace of pearls, His bangles, embroidered garments and the beautiful rings on His fingers
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Lord Krsna standing with His beautiful body curved in three places, holding His flute to His lips. Wearing yellow garments and garlands of forest flowers, He was enchanting even to Cupid
- Suddenly, due to their feelings of separation, Lord Krsna appeared among the gopis dressed in yellow garments and wearing a flower garland. His lotus face was smiling, and He was directly attracting the mind of Cupid
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Priksit: "They (Gopis) meditated on Krsna's having a helmet with a peacock feather and wearing earrings on His ears and yellow-gold colored garments covered with jewels and pearls"
- The beauty of Krsna's eyes surpasses the beauty of white lotus flowers, His yellow garments surpass the brilliance of fresh decorations of kunkuma and His ornaments of selected forest flowers subdue the hankering for the best of garments
- The beauty of Krsna's eyes surpasses the beauty of white lotus flowers, His yellow garments surpass the brilliance of fresh decorations of kunkuma, His ornaments of selected forest flowers subdue the hankering for the best of garments
- The brahmanas' wives saw Krsna with a blackish complexion, wearing a garment that glittered like gold. He wore a nice garland of forest flowers and a peacock feather on His head
- The Lord appeared like a blackish cloud. He was dressed with yellow garments, His earrings shone on His ears like lightning, and His hair spread over His shoulders. He wore a garland of flowers, and His eyes were pinkish
- The two transcendental brothers, Krsna and Balarama, were naturally beautiful and had beautiful complexions, and They were nicely dressed in colorful garments
- Wearing yellow garments and decorated with a flower garland, Lord Krsna, appearing among the gopis with His smiling lotus face, looked directly like the charmer of the heart of Cupid
- When Akrura entered Vrndavana, he saw Krsna and Balarama engaged in supervising the milking of the cows. Krsna was dressed in yellow garments and Balarama in bluish
- When Krsna came out of the city, Kalayavana, who had never seen Krsna before, saw Him to be extraordinarily beautiful, dressed in yellow garments
- When Krsna left the rasa-lila dance, the gopis became very morose, and when they were grieving, Krsna reappeared dressed in yellow garments. Wearing a flower garland & smiling, He was attractive even to Cupid. In this way Krsna appeared among the gopis
- When Kubja caught hold of Krsna's yellow garment because she was feeling almost lusty with sex urge, Krsna simply bowed down His head with His cheeks glowing in front of the many people who were standing there and laughing
- With His outer garment falling off, Lord Sri Krsna jumped from His chariot, picked up a wheel and came running at me to kill me. Indeed, He rushed at me like a lion going to kill an elephant, and He caused the whole earth to tremble