Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Fullness (2 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Fullness"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
- A sannyasi in the renounced order is certainly part and parcel of the complete whole, just as a shining molecular particle of sunshine is part and parcel of the sun itself. Krsna is like the sun, full of six opulences
- Above all these Vaikuntha planets is Goloka, or Krsnaloka, where the original Personality of Godhead, Krsna, fully manifests His pleasure potency in free loving affairs
- All the symptoms of the Supreme Truth in full are present in the person of Lord Sri Krsna, and in the Bhagavad-gita the Lord emphatically declares that there is no truth greater than or equal to Himself
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and thus has no desire that needs to be fulfilled (because He is always full with six opulences), He still wanted to enjoy the company of the gopis in the rasa dance
- Although Krsna was full of opulences, now, by the order of mother Yasoda, He opened wide His mouth like a human child and did not neglect the transcendental humor of maternal affection
- Although Krsna was on the lap of mother Yasoda like a little baby, but the full potency of God was there. How to kill Putana, how to kill Aghasura, Bakasura, Krsna knows perfectly
- Although Krsna, who is full of all opulences, did not disturb His mother's parental affection, His opulence was automatically displayed, for Krsna's opulence is never lost at any stage, but is manifest at the proper time
- Another definition of Krsna is He's full with six kinds of opulences. So He's sufficient to fulfill His desire. He doesn't require anyone's service
- At that age (of youth), Krsna is full with all transcendental qualities and is engaged in His transcendental pastimes. Therefore, devotees have accepted the beginning of His youth as the most attractive feature in ecstatic love
- Bali said, "You, Lord Krsna, are the original Personality of Godhead, with an eternal form that is all-blissful and full of complete knowledge"
- Before the material creation He (Lord Krsna) existed in fullness with all transcendental opulences, including all strength, all wealth, all beauty, all knowledge, all fame and all renunciation
- He (Krsna) gave full transcendental pleasure to the cowherd boys who played with Him. Only after accumulating heaps of pious activities were those boys promoted to personally associate with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Krsna) is atmarama, self-satisfied; He can derive all pleasure by Himself, without anyone’s help. But when the Lord descends to play the part of a human being, He plays a role either as a husband, son, friend or enemy in full perfection
- He (Lord Krsna) is exactly like us, and He has all the propensities of an individual living being in fullness. He marries exactly like us, but His marriage is neither mundane nor limited by our experience in the conditioned state
- He (Lord Krsna) is fully independent in all His dealings, but He voluntarily accepts obligations by the loving affection of His pure devotees
- He (Lord Krsna) is fully independent. He doesn't require to take knowledge from anyone else. Otherwise how He can be origin?
- He is the original person. He has no father. But He accepts His devotee as His father. He accepts His devotee as mother. He is full in Himself, but still, He awaits the affection of father and mother. This is the beauty of Krsna
- He said, "Who am I? A sinful, poor friend of a brahmana. And who is Krsna? The Supreme Personality of Godhead, full in six opulences. Nonetheless, He has embraced me with His two arms"
- If a person possessing millions of wish-fulfilling cows loses one she-goat, he does not consider the loss. Krsna owns all six opulences in full. If the entire material energy is destroyed, what does He lose
- In other words, all of the above transcendental qualities of Krsna can be present in the devotees in minute quantity, whereas the qualities in fullness are always present in the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krishna is fully aware of your every necessity and he will surely provide everything that you need for your bodily maintenance
- Krishna's name is Acyuta, unchanging, but He is Bliss although always full, still increases, to increase the blissful existence of the devotee
- Krsna continued, "My full cooperation with you (Maharaj Ugrasena) will make your position more exalted and secure so that the kings of other dynasties will not hesitate to pay their respective revenues"
- Krsna has nothing to do with action and reaction, but because He was playing the part of a human being, He expressed His full sympathy for the bereavement of Satyabhama, and His eyes filled with tears when He heard about the death of His father-in-law
- Krsna has nothing to learn from anyone. He is independently full of all knowledge
- Krsna has two reddish, widely spread eyes. These are ministers of the king, and they subdue the pride of Cupid, who also has beautiful eyes. That face of Govinda, which is full of happiness, is the home of the pastimes of beauty
- Krsna is full in all opulences - namely, strength, wealth, fame, beauty, knowledge, and renunciation
- Krsna is full of ecstatic love and always subordinate to the love of His devotees. The gopis are very much experienced in pure love and in the dealings of transcendental mellows
- Krsna is the full effulgence, and every living being is part and parcel of that effulgence
- Krsna's own form has only two hands, but in the form of Lord Narayana He has four hands. Lord Narayana holds a conchshell, disc, club and lotus flower, and He is full of great opulence. The sri, bhu and nila energies serve at His lotus feet
- Krsna's transcendental qualities of opulence, sweetness and mercy are perfect and full. As far as Krsna's affectionate leaning toward His devotees is concerned, He is so magnanimous that He can give Himself to His devotees
- Lord Brahma, seeing the Personality of Godhead in His fullness, was overwhelmed with joy within his heart, and thus in full transcendental love and ecstasy, his eyes filled with tears of love
- Lord Krsna again expands, and within the paravyoma, the spiritual sky, He is situated in fullness as the four-handed Narayana, accompanied by expansions of the original quadruple form
- Lord Krsna is more exalted than ordinary living beings and demigods like Lord Siva. He is even more exalted than His personal expansion Narayana. In all, the Supreme Personality of Godhead has sixty-four transcendental qualities in full
- Lord Krsna's own beauty attracts Lord Krsna Himself. But because He cannot fully enjoy it, His mind remains full of sorrow
- Lord Sri Krsna sometimes entered those lakes or the rivers with His wives and enjoyed swimming pastimes with them in full jubilation
- Lord Sri Krsna, although in the form of a human being by His own potency, is still the Supreme Lord with full potency as the supreme controller
- Lord Sri Krsna, who is the Absolute Truth, enjoyed His rasa dance every night during the autumn season. He performed this dance in the moonlight and with full transcendental mellows
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: They (Krsna's bodies) are always full of the transcendental potencies of unlimited opulence, strength, beauty, fame, wisdom and renunciation
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: You, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, cause the birth and death as well as the liberation of the living entities, and You are full with all Your plenary expansions. You can bestow on everyone all kinds of benedictions
- Narada spoke as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) causeless mercy, my Lord, You descend to exhibit Your various transcendental pastimes, which are illuminating and full of glory. Therefore I have no alternative but to offer my respectful obeisances unto You"
- No one can claim that all wealth belongs to him, but Krsna can claim it, since He has full wealth
- Nonetheless they were given full protection by Krsna and Balarama
- Now hear, O son of Prtha (Arjuna), how by practicing yoga in full consciousness of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from doubt. BG 7.1 - 1972
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "My eyes are fully satisfied when I look upon Srimati Radharani, but by looking upon Me, She becomes even more advanced in satisfaction"
- Once Lord Krsna, in His childhood, was chastised by His mother, Yasoda, and Lord Krsna cried. But although He shed tears from His eyes, this is not to be considered a reaction of the mode of ignorance, for the incident was full of transcendental pleasure
- One of the mystics approached Krsna and said, "My dear Lord, You are always full with transcendental bliss, excelling all other spiritual positions"
- Only the Supreme Lord is self-sufficient. When Lord Krsna appeared on earth five thousand years ago, He displayed His full manifestation as the Personality of Godhead through His various activities
- Only those who render unreserved, uninterrupted, favorable service unto the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, who carries the wheel of the chariot in His hand, can know the creator of the universe in His full glory, power and transcendence
- Our hearts (Lalita Devi's and Radharani's) are so polluted by miserable conditions that we are certainly going to Pluto's kingdom. Nevertheless, Krsna does not give up His beautiful loving smiling, which is full of cheating tricks
- Since He (Lord Krsna) is full in Himself, what can we offer Him? Everything is produced by Him. We simply offer to show our love and gratitude to the Lord
- Situated in His transcendental potency, Lord Krsna is master of all transcendental energies, and He is full with six opulences
- Sri Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, full of all opulences, and His complete opulences are exhibited only in Vrndavana-dhama
- Sri Krsna, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has full knowledge of everything everywhere, and therefore there are no hindrances to His cognition
- Sri Radha is the full power, and Lord Krsna is the possessor of full power. The two are not different, as evidenced by the revealed scriptures
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura also notes that no one can describe Krsna in fullness. Whatever descriptions we find in Srimad-Bhagavatam are partial explanations of Krsna
- Sudama thought, "Certainly these are gifts of Lord Krsna's causeless mercy. The Lord is self-sufficient, the husband of the goddess of fortune, and thus He is always full with six opulences"
- The forms which Krsna assumed were each and every one full Visnu. The specific word used in this connection is satya-jnananantananda: satya means truth; jnana, full knowledge; ananta, unlimited; and ananda, full bliss
- The individual soul in the body of a baby cannot show the full power of a grown man, but the S P of Godhead, Krsna, even when lying on the lap of His mother as a baby, could exhibit His full power by killing Putana and other demons who attacked Him
- The Lord (Krsna) is unlimited, and therefore His desires are also unlimited, and the supply is also unlimited. Everything being unlimited, it is concisely described here as sama-kamam, or full with all desirable equipment
- The Lord, being full and free from problems, can wholeheartedly care for His devotees. His concern is how to elevate and protect all those who have taken shelter at His feet
- The love of a woman, that potency and pleasure, is absent in man, and therefore a man wants a woman. But this is not the case with Krsna, who is full in Himself
- The simple definition of God is that one who is in full six opulences, He's God. That has been analyzed by great saintly persons, including Lord Brahma, and it has been decided that the all the six opulences can be found in Krsna
- The spiritual sky, which is full in all six opulences, is the intermediate residence of Lord Krsna. It is there that an unlimited number of forms of Krsna enjoy Their pastimes
- The Supreme Lord can produce all manifested worlds by His inconceivable energies, and yet He is full and unchanged
- The Supreme Lord Sri Krsna is the original primeval Personality of Godhead, and when He was personally present before the eyes of everyone, He displayed full-fledged divine potency in every field of activities
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna) has all these fifty transcendental qualities in fullness as deep as the ocean. In other words, the extent of His qualities is inconceivable
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead can exhibit His full potencies in any shape or form without any change
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is full in all six opulences, including His attractive beauty, which engages Him in conjugal love with the gopis. Such sweetness is the quintessence of His qualities
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, is always full with six opulences - namely complete wealth, complete strength, complete fame, complete knowledge, complete beauty and complete renunciation
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, who has full potency, will personally appear as the son of Vasudeva. Therefore all the wives of the demigods should also appear in order to satisfy Him
- The transcendental body of Sri Krsna is eternal and full of bliss and knowledge. He is the son of Nanda Maharaja. He is full of all opulences and potencies, as well as all spiritual mellows
- The transcendental mellow of conjugal love of Krsna is so wonderful that Krsna Himself accepts the form of a devotee to relish and taste it fully
- The unborn Supreme Lord, Krsna, while maintaining His full personality, eternality, and imperishability, expands Himself into countless Visnu forms, jivas, and internal and external potencies
- The word 'guna' means 'quality.' The qualities of Krsna are transcendentally situated and are unlimited in quantity. All of the spiritual qualities are full of transcendental bliss
- These three places are full of internal potencies, and Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is their sole proprietor
- When He (Krsna) exhibits Himself in fullness, He is appreciated by great learned scholars as most perfect. When He exhibits Himself in lesser degrees, He is called very perfect. And when He exhibits still less, He is called perfect
- While fully manifesting the Visnu expansions, He (Krsna) suddenly pulled His curtain of yogamaya over the scene. In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is not visible due to the curtain spread by yogamaya
- Yamuna prayed, "My dear Supreme Personality of Godhead, You are full with six opulences. Because I forgot Your omnipotence, I have mistakenly disobeyed Your order, and thus I have become a great offender"
- You cannot question the statement or instruction of Bhagavan. Bhaga means opulence. There are six kinds of opulences. Bhagavan means one who is full with six kinds of opulences