Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Foodstuffs"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- A devotee is to offer to Krsna foodstuffs prepared from vegetables. If the Supreme Lord wanted foodstuffs prepared from animal food, the devotee could offer this, but He does not order to do that
- After all, Krsna is supplying the foodstuffs. That's a fact. Every religion accepts that. Just like in Bible it is said, "God give us our daily bread." That's a fact. God is giving. You cannot manufacture bread
- After finishing His noon duties, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate His lunch, but He constantly remembered the remnants of Krsna's food
- The foodstuff belongs to Krsna, God. You cannot manufacture in the factory this nice foodstuff - apple, orange, banana and others, so many hundreds and thousands
- Thereafter they offered the brahmanas highly delicious foodstuffs first offered to the Personality of Godhead and offered their respectful obeisances by touching their heads to the ground. They lived perfectly by protecting the cows and the brahmanas