Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Feelings"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Although each thought that she was the only wife of Krsna and was very, very dear to Him, Lord Krsna, being atmarama, self-sufficient, felt neither attraction nor enmity toward any one of them
- Another friend would then come up from the rear and cover Krsna's eyes with his hands. Krsna would always feel very happy by such dealings with His confidential friends
- Another instance of Krsna's feeling of obligation is stated in connection with His dealings with Jambavan
- As you love your hands and legs, as you feel when your hand is in trouble, similarly Krishna feels for you when you are in trouble. The hand has value when it is attached to the body. Similarly, we have values when we are Krishna Conscious
- At that moment (when Krsna was eating at Pandava's place) all of the sages accompanying Durvasa were taking bath in the river, and when Krsna felt satisfaction from eating Draupadi's offering, they also felt satisfaction, and their hunger was gone
- Because of Their (Balarama and Krsna) feeling affection for Nanda and Yasoda, Lord Krsna and Balarama became choked up, and for a few seconds They could not speak
- Before this picturesque sight, Lord Krsna appeared as a child. He felt hungry, and to increase His mother's love, He wanted her to stop churning. He indicated that her first business was to let Him suck her breast, and then she could churn butter later
- I do not mind My personal distress. I only wish for the happiness of Krsna, for His happiness is the goal of My life. However, if He feels great happiness in giving Me distress, that distress is the best of My happiness
- If there is little pain in the finger, I become so much disturbed because I have got intimate connection with this finger. Similarly, we have got intimate connection with Krsna, and we are fallen. Therefore Krsna also feels little pain
- In His personal form, Krsna is just like a cowherd boy, and He thinks of Himself in that way. But when He is in the Vasudeva form, He thinks of Himself as the son of a ksatriya and feels like a ksatriya, a princely administrator
- In plain words she (hunchback woman) proposed that Krsna come to her home and satisfy her lusty desires. Krsna, of course, felt a little bit embarrassed in front of His elder brother, Balarama, but He knew that the girl was simple and attracted
- In the pasturing ground Krsna felt a little tired and wanted to take rest, so He laid down on the ground
- In the same spirit of ecstasy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recited that verse, and as soon as He did so, He felt like Srimati Radharani
- Krsna is feeling pain. So you become Krsna conscious, then Krsna will feel pleasure. That is Krsna consciousness movement
- Krsna is Krsna Himself; therefore He was teaching us that brahma-muhurta should be utilized for meditation on Radha-Krsna. By such meditation Krsna would feel very much satisfied
- Krsna said to Uddhava, "you may know it from Me, the attraction I feel for devotional service rendered by My devotees is not to be attained even by the performance of mystic yoga, philosophical speculation, ritualistic sacrifices, the study of Vedanta"
- Krsna said, "I am now feeling like a female elephant who has been enthused by a male elephant!" This is an instance of jubilation in ecstatic love with Krsna"
- Krsna said, "Let us have our lunch in this spot because it is already late and we are feeling hungry. Let the calves remain near us, and drink water from the Yamuna. While we engage in our lunch-taking, the calves may engage in eating the soft grasses"
- Krsna said, "On account of the dust storm and the heavy rain, we began to feel greatly pained, and in whichever direction we turned we were bewildered"
- Krsna was so obliged to the gopis, the cowherd girls of Vrndavana, that He felt unable to return their love. "I cannot repay your love," He told them. "I have no more assets to give"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "One more qualified than Me is impossible to find in the world. But in Radha alone I feel the presence of one who can give Me pleasure"
- One day, shortly after the ceremony (of Krsna's birthday), when mother Yasoda was patting her baby on her lap, the baby felt too heavy, and being unable to carry Him, she unwillingly placed Him on the ground
- Only one who is very highly elevated in spiritual realization can understand the lusty feelings exchanged between Radha and Krsna, or between Krsna and the damsels of Vraja
- Seeing Radharani's face exhibit such emotion, Lord Sri Krsna felt a million times happier than when He embraced Her. Indeed, Lord Sri Krsna's happiness is not at all mundane
- Some friends would say, "My dear Visala, please take this fan of lotus leaves and fan Krsna so that He may feel some comfort. Varuthapa, you just brush the scattered hairs on Krsna's head which have fallen upon His face"
- Sri Krsna had ordered His friend Sudama to go to a brahmana's house and ask for some food. The brahmanas were performing a great sacrifice, and Sri Krsna told Sudama to plead with them that He and Balarama were feeling hungry and needed some food
- Srimati Kunti, because of her being the aunt of the Lord, did not begin to see the Lord from the lotus feet because the Lord might feel ashamed, and thus Kuntidevi, just to save a painful situation for the Lord, began to see the Lord above His lotus feet
- Srimati Radharani continued, "He (Krsna) is in aristocratic society and must be feeling difficulty in making friendships with other young girls. Perhaps you have come here to canvass again or to take us there. But why should Krsna expect us to go there"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We left our husbands, children and relatives only for Krsna, yet He did not feel any obligation in exchange. At last He left us forlorn. Do you think we can place our faith in Him again"
- The female parrot said, "When Lord Sri Krsna is with Radharani, He is the enchanter of Cupid; otherwise, when He is alone, He Himself is enchanted by erotic feelings even though He enchants the whole universe"
- The gopis said, "If You think, however, that Your lotuslike palms might be burned to ashes if placed on our burning breasts, let us assure You (Krsna) that Your palms will feel pleasure instead of pain"
- The Lord also feels transcendental pleasure by submitting Himself to the protection of the devotee. This was exemplified by Krsna’s surrender unto His mother, Yasoda
- The Lord, the undisputed proprietor of everything, was the only seer. The cosmic manifestation was not present at that time, and thus He felt imperfect without His plenary and separated parts and parcels
- The material conception of ego is equibalanced in Him (Lord Krsna). He does not feel, therefore, inferior by becoming the chariot driver of His pure devotee
- The Mayavadi philosopher cannot understand that the Lord has feelings. The Lord is satisfied if someone offers Him a nice prayer, and similarly, if someone decries His existence or calls Him by ill names, God is dissatisfied
- The transcendental consciousness of the Lord tells Him, "I am Krsna, and I experience pleasure as the visaya. The pleasure enjoyed by Radharani, the asraya, is many times greater than the pleasure I feel"
- There is a description of Krsna's feeling for his vayasyas in Vrndavana. He once said to Balarama, "My dear brother, when My companions were being devoured by the Aghasura, hot tears poured down from My eyes
- This is natural feeling of love between Krsna, or God, and between living entities, but the maya is interrupting the relation. It is called illusion
- To feel the pleasure of the asraya category, Lord Krsna appeared as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Whatever order is sent from Krsna, material nature obeys. Therefore the natural beauty created by the rainy season was acted out according to the indications of Krsna, who thus felt very proud of material nature's beautiful activities
- When Krsna and Balarama saw the beautiful appearance of Vrndavana, Govardhana Hill and the banks of the river Yamuna, They felt very happy
- When Krsna feels fatigue, He lies down on the Yamuna and immediately His friends come. Somebody fans Him; somebody gives massage. Therefore He is the master
- When Krsna would feel tired and fatigued, He would sometimes take shelter of the root of a big tree or the lap of a cowherd boy and lie down
- When Mother Yasoda once saw Him in His middle kaumara age: His scattered hairs were touching His eyebrows, and His eyes were restless, but He could not express His feelings with proper words
- When Mother Yasoda was thinking that her son was walking in the forest without any umbrella or shoes, she became greatly perturbed to think of how much difficulty Krsna must have been feeling
- When they felt some fatigue, they would sit down, and Balarama would put His head on the lap of one of the (cowherd) boys just to take rest, and Krsna would immediately come and begin massaging the legs of Balarama