Pages in category "Krsna's Failing"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Krsna admitted to the gopis that "I cannot return your loving dealings. I am unable. So please be satisfied with your activities. I cannot return." Now, just see. God, who is so powerful, He fails to return the loving objective of the devotee
- Krsna is designated herein as the performer of superhuman actions, but in this particular instance neither He nor Vyasa could convince King Yudhisthira. Does it mean that He failed to be a superhuman actor? No, certainly not
- Krsna personally failed. He canvassed, sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja: "You give up everything. Just surrender unto Me, Krsna, personally." But nobody surrendered; only a few persons of the Pandavas
- Kunti praised Krsna because His promise was so nicely fulfilled. She said, "Even the sunshine may one day become cool and the moonshine one day become hot, but still Your promise will not fail"
- Kunti said, "Even the sunshine may one day become cool and the moonshine may one day become hot, but still Your (Krsna's) promise will not fail"
- The brahmana said, "He (Arjuna) promised to protect my child when even Pradyumna, Aniruddha, Lord Balarama and Lord Krsna had failed. If such great personalities could not protect my child, then who can do so?"
- These wonderful features of Krsna's body never failed to astonish Mother Yasoda. At the end of His kaumara age, Krsna carried a small stick in His hand, His clothing was a little longer, and He had a knot around His waist, resembling the hood of a snake