Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"face of Krsna"|"Krsna's face"| Krsna's smiling face"|" Krsna's beautiful face"|" Krsna's lotuslike face"|"face of Lord Krsna"|"face of Govinda"|"Krsna’s sweetly smiling face"|"Krsna’s body, face"|"respond with a smiling face"|"His smiling face"|"His face is called also lotus-eyed"|"original face, original person, is Krsna"|"Krsna's smiling face"|"see the face of Krishna"|"Krishna's smiling face"|"Krishna's face"|"face of the lord"|"face of the supreme"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Face"
The following 151 pages are in this category, out of 151 total.
- A particularly extraordinary vision is the moon above that ocean - Sri Krsna's face - and an even more extraordinary vision is His smile, which is sweeter than sweet and is like shining beams of moonlight
- A peacock feather decorates His (Krsna's) head, and on His neck hangs a lovely necklace of brilliant pearls. As He holds His charming flute to His lips, His face looks as beautiful as the full autumn moon
- A peacock feather decorates His head, and on His neck hangs a lovely necklace of brilliant pearls. As He holds His charming flute to His lips, His face looks as beautiful as the full autumn moon
- After enjoying love affairs with Krsna by dancing, embracing and kissing, the gopis would sometimes become very tired, and Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion, would smear their faces with His lotus hands
- Akrura thought, "I am so fortunate that I will be able to see those very lotus feet on this day, and certainly I shall be able to see the beautiful face of Krsna, which is marked on the forehead and the nose with tilaka"
- All men and women were accustomed to enjoying the beauty of the shining face of Lord Krsna, as well as His shark-shaped earrings swinging on His ears
- All princesses who were wives of Krsna were exquisitely beautiful, & each one of them was attracted by Krsna's eyes, which were just like lotus petals, and by His beautiful face, long arms, beautiful ears, pleasing smile, humorous talk & sweet words
- Although priceless, the nectar of Krsna's face is distributed to everyone. Some purchase the moonrays of His sweet smiles, and others purchase the nectar of His lips. Thus He pleases everyone
- Another gopi said, "We are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) speaking and by the beauty of Your face and eyes. Please, therefore, satisfy us by Your nectarean kisses"
- Another gopi said, "We are simply Your (Krsna's) maidservants and slaves; please, therefore, accept us by showing us Your beautiful lotuslike face"
- Another lady in the assembly spoke out, "My dear friends, just look at the face of Krsna. There are drops of perspiration on His face from chasing His enemy, and His face appears like a lotus flower with drops of water"
- Appearing on the scene, Krsna immediately collected all the garments of the gopis, climbed up into a nearby tree, and with a smiling face began to speak to them
- As soon as the inhabitants of Vrndavana saw that Krsna was in the river Yamuna enveloped by the serpent Kaliya & that all the boys & cows were lamenting, they simply began to think of Krsna's friendship, smiling face, sweet words & His dealings with them
- As the fight began, they (Krsna and the Gopis) splashed water on one another. Then they fought hand to hand, then face to face, then chest to chest, teeth to teeth and finally nail to nail
- As their eyes began to drink the nectarean honey of His lotus face, their thirst increased. Thus their eyes did not leave Him
- As usual, there were transcendental blissful symptoms in Caitanya Mahaprabhu's body. He perspired and trembled, and a constant flow of tears fell from His eyes. But the Lord checked these tears so they would not disturb His seeing the face of the Lord
- At the end of Krsna's pauganda age, Krsna's hair sometimes hangs down to His hips, and sometimes it becomes scattered. In this age His two shoulders become higher and broader, and His face is always decorated with marks of tilaka
- Both (Krsna and Balarama) were the shelter of the goddess of fortune. They had well-constructed bodies, beautiful hands and pleasing faces, and They were as strong as elephants
- Brahma said, "Let me offer my respectful repeated obeisances unto the son of Maharaja Nanda, who is standing before me with conchshell earrings and a peacock feather on His head. His face is beautiful"
- By seeing the face of Krsna, everyone was transcendentally satisfied. Krsna, although the S P of God, was playing the part of an ordinary human being, and thus He immediately touched the feet of Yudhisthira, Bhima because they were His two older cousins
- Caitanya said, "Even though I do not see the moonlike face of Krsna as He plays on His flute, and although there is no possibility of My meeting Him, still I take care of My own body. That is the way of lust. In this way, I maintain My flylike life"
- Certainly others who were fighters on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra were purified by the onslaught of Arjuna's arrows, and while seeing the lotuslike face of Krsna, so pleasing to the eyes, they achieved the abode of the Lord
- Dear Krsna, by seeing Your beautiful face decorated with tresses of hair, by seeing the beauty of Your earrings falling on Your cheeks, and by seeing the nectar of Your lips, the beauty of Your smiling glances
- Dear Krsna, we have simply surrendered ourselves as Your maidservants, for we have seen Your beautiful face decorated with tresses of hair, Your earrings falling upon Your cheeks, the nectar of Your lips, and the beauty of Your smile
- During this time, Krsna, the maternal cousin of the Pandavas, & His special friend Arjuna were both throwing the liquid substances on the bodies of the queens. The queens became bashful, but at the same time their beautiful smiling brightened their faces
- He (Krsna) expanded Himself to become exactly like the boys, who were of all different features and facial and bodily construction, and who were different in their clothing and ornaments and in their behavior and personal activities
- He (Krsna) was decorated with Srivatsa, jewels and yellow garments. He was smiling with a beautiful face and playing in the river Yamuna with great strength
- He has not given millions of eyes to see the beauty of Krsna. He has given only two eyes, and even those eyes blink. How then shall I see the lovely face of Krsna?
- He was there in His transcendental body, the residence of the goddess of fortune, with His usual gentle and sweetly smiling face, His nectarean words and His flawless character
- His (Krsna's) eyes appeared to spread like the petals of a lotus, and His smiling face exhibited the symbol of eternal peace and prosperity
- His blissful smiling face always increases the lusty desires of the gopis of Vrndavana. May He be all-glorious and happy
- If by devotional service one gets the results of pious activities and sees Lord Krsna's face, what can he relish with only two eyes? His greed and thirst increase twofold by seeing the nectarean face of Krsna
- If I do not think of Krsna, My impoverished mind will die within a moment like a fish out of water. But when I see Krsna's sweetly smiling face, My mind and eyes are so pleased that My desire for Him redoubles
- If the creator took my advice, he would give millions of eyes to the person who intends to see Sri Krsna's face. If the creator will accept this advice, then I would say that he is competent in his work
- If there were some humorous topics mentioned, Krsna would immediately respond with a smiling face
- In a fearful attitude, she (Rukmini) looked upon Krsna's face, expressing her gratefulness that He had taken such a great risk for her sake only
- In great eagerness, Caitanya Mahaprabhu crossed the meeting hall and entered the room where food was offered, just to see the face of Lord Jagannatha
- In order to bring mother Yasoda to consciousness, they began to speak loudly about the transcendental pastimes of Krsna. Mother Yasoda remained still, as if dead, because her consciousness was concentrated on the face of Krsna
- In the Lalita-madhava, Krsna is addressed as follows, "My dear Krsna, when You are engaged in herding the animals, the dust caused by the hooves of the calves and cows covers Your nice face and artistic tilaka, and You appear very dusty"
- In the Vedic mantras the devotees request the Lord to remove the glaring effulgence because it covers His real face
- It is described in the Visnu Purana that when Akrura came to take Krsna and Balarama to Mathura, just by seeing Their faces he became so cheerful that all over his body there were symptoms of ecstatic love. This state is called happiness
- It is said that the transcendental body of Krsna resembles the lotus flower in eight parts - namely, His face, His two eyes, His two hands, His navel, and His two feet
- Krsna and Balarama took Their baths in the river and washed Their faces. After drinking the transparent, crystal-clear water of the Yamuna, They took Their seats again on the chariot
- Krsna appeared before him with four hands, as visnu-murti, with a garland called Vaijayanti hanging from His neck down to His knees. He looked lustrous, His face was beautifully smiling, and He wore nice jeweled earrings on His ears
- Krsna appeared blissful, with a handsome forehead and beautiful smiling face, restless eyebrows and moving earrings
- Krsna has two reddish, widely spread eyes. These are ministers of the king, and they subdue the pride of Cupid, who also has beautiful eyes. That face of Govinda, which is full of happiness, is the home of the pastimes of beauty
- Krsna said, "Kindly forbid Her from this devious policy of putting Her face near Mine." When Krsna was speaking like this, the friends of Radharani could not check their laughter. This is an instance of ecstasy in conjugal love
- Krsna's body is a city of attractive features, and it is sweeter than sweet. His face, which is like the moon, is sweeter still. And the supremely sweet gentle smile on that moonlike face is like rays of moonshine
- Krsna's eyes, navel and face, hands and feet are like eight lotus flowers on His body. From those eight lotuses emanates a fragrance like a mixture of camphor and lotus. That is the scent associated with His body
- Krsna's face is as beautiful as the moon, His thighs are powerful just like the trunks of elephants, His arms are just like two pillars and His palms are expanded like lotus flowers
- Krsna's face is decorated with ornaments, such as earrings resembling sharks. His ears are beautiful, His cheeks brilliant, and His smiling attractive to everyone. Whoever sees Lord Krsna sees a festival
- Krsna's face is the enjoyer king. That full-moon face makes His shark-shaped earrings and lotus eyes dance. His eyebrows are like bows, and His eyes are like arrows
- Kunti said, "Will you kindly tell Him that His Aunt Kunti is sitting amongst the enemy and would like to know when she will be able to see His lotus face again"
- May His (Krsna) glittering yellow dress and His lotus face, covered with paintings of sandalwood pulp, be the object of my (Bhismadeva) attraction, and may I not desire fruitive results
- Mentioned in Sri Isopanisad 15: "O my Lord (Krsna), sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee"
- Mother Yasoda then embraced Krsna, allowed Him to sit down on her lap, and began to look upon the face of the Lord with great love and affection
- Mother Yasoda took her son on her lap and pushed the nipple of her breast into His mouth, and while Krsna was sucking the milk, she was smiling, enjoying the beauty of her child's face. Suddenly, the milk which was on the stove began to boil over
- Muk means liberation. Lord Krsna can give liberation and therefore transcendental bliss. The word also refers to His smiling face, which is just like the kunda flower. Mukha means face. The kunda flower is very beautiful, and it appears to be smiling
- My dear friend, if you are indeed attached to your worldly friends, do not look at the smiling face of Lord Govinda as He stands on the bank of the Yamuna at Kesighata
- My dear friend, where is Krsna? Kindly let Me see Him. My heart breaks at not seeing His face even for a moment. Kindly show Him to Me immediately; otherwise I cannot live
- Nanda continued, "My dear Uddhava, when we think of Krsna's beautiful face and eyes and His different activities here in Vrndavana, we become so overwhelmed that all our activities cease"
- No one else knows about this. I want to see Your beautiful attractive face somewhere in a solitary place, but how can this be accomplished
- Now it is possible for us (Citizens of Dvaraka) to look into Your (Krsna) smiling face, which is full of affectionate glances. We can now see Your transcendental form, full of all auspiciousness
- O beautiful-faced one, who is this creative person standing before us? With the sharp chisels of His loving glances, He is splitting the hard stones of many women's devotion to their husbands
- O Krsna, when You go to the forest during the day and we do not see Your sweet face, which is surrounded by beautiful curly hair, half a second becomes as long as an entire age for us
- O Lord of lords (Krsna), O refuge of the worlds, please be gracious to me (Arjuna). I cannot keep my balance seeing thus Your blazing deathlike faces and awful teeth. In all directions I am bewildered
- O master (Krsna), if You live abroad all the time, then we cannot look at Your attractive face, whose smiles vanquish all our sufferings. How can we exist without Your presence?
- O mighty-armed one (Krsna), all the planets with their demigods are disturbed at seeing Your great form, with its many faces, eyes, arms, thighs, legs, and bellies and Your many terrible teeth; and as they are disturbed, so am I (Arjuna)
- O my Lord, the transcendental body of Krsna is very sweet, and His face is even sweeter than His body. But His soft smile, which has the fragrance of honey, is sweeter still
- O My mother, My devotees always see the smiling face of My form, with eyes like the rising morning sun. They like to see My various transcendental forms, which are all benevolent, and they also talk favorably with Me
- O Providence, you are so unkind! You reveal the beautiful face of Krsna and make the mind and eyes greedy, but after they have drunk that nectar for only a moment, you whisk Krsna away to another place
- On the battlefield (where Sri Krsna attended Arjuna out of friendship), the flowing hair of Lord Krsna turned ashen due to the dust raised by the hoofs of the horses. And because of His labor, beads of sweat wetted His face
- Once, early in the morning when Krsna returned home after performing His rasa dance, Mother Yasoda looked upon Krsna's face and addressed Him thus
- One girl said to another, "My dear friend, it is very difficult to guess what kind of pious activities these queens have performed, for they are always enjoying the smiling face and loving glances of Krsna"
- Only if You go there in this form of Gopala and speak the words from Your beautiful face will Your testimony be heard by all the people
- Radha said, "Of what use are the eyes of one who does not see Krsna's face, which resembles the moon, is the birthplace of all beauty & the reservoir of the nectarean songs of His flute? Oh, let a thunderbolt strike his head! Why does he keep such eyes"
- Radharani, "My dear friend, who is this boy whose eyelids, dancing constantly, have increased the beauty of His face and attracted My desire for conjugal love"
- Seeing His own beauty, Lord Krsna began to consider: He (Brahma) has not given millions of eyes to see the beauty of Krsna. He has given only two eyes, and even those eyes blink. How then shall I see the lovely face of Krsna?
- Seeing Krsna gave them so much pleasure that it appeared as if they were not only drinking the nectar of seeing His face but were also smelling the aroma and licking up the taste of His body and were embracing Him and Balarama with their arms
- She (Rukmini) was therefore pacified by hearing the words of Krsna. Gradually she was freed from all fear of separation from Him, and she began to look at His face very cheerfully with her naturally smiling face
- Some friends would say, "My dear Visala, please take this fan of lotus leaves and fan Krsna so that He may feel some comfort. Varuthapa, you just brush the scattered hairs on Krsna's head which have fallen upon His face"
- Sometimes disturbances come, but the agonies and anxieties of the devotees are at once mitigated when they think of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His beautiful form or the smiling face of the Lord
- Sometimes they (Krsna and His friends) would offer betel nuts to one another, decorate one another's faces with tilaka or smear pulp of candana on one another's bodies
- Sometimes, for the sake of amusement, Krsna and His friends used to decorate their faces in strange ways
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "Indeed, not seeing the beautiful face of Krsna playing His flute, I continue to live My life like an insect, without purpose"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "After conquering the moon and the lotus flower, Krsna wished to capture the doelike gopis. Thus He spread the noose of His beautiful face, and within that noose He placed the bait of His sweet smile to misguide the gopis"
- Srila Rupa Gosvami indirectly instructs that one who has been captivated by the beautiful smiling face of Krsna has lost all attraction for material enjoyments
- Suddenly, due to their feelings of separation, Lord Krsna appeared among the gopis dressed in yellow garments and wearing a flower garland. His lotus face was smiling, and He was directly attracting the mind of Cupid
- Talking in this way, all the boys looked at the beautiful lotuslike face of Krsna, and they began to clap and smile. And so they marched forward and entered the mouth of the gigantic serpent
- The citizens of Mathura City who saw Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, became very much pleased and began to look on His face with insatiable glances, as if they were drinking the nectar of heaven
- The creator says, "Let those who will see Krsna's beautiful face have two eyes." Just see the lack of consideration exhibited by this person posing as a creator
- The dancing features of His face surpass all other full moons and expand the marketplace of full moons. Although priceless, the nectar of Krsna's face is distributed to everyone
- The dancing features of Krsna's face surpass all other full moons and expand the marketplace of full moons
- The devotee prayed, "Her eyes are always engaged in seeing the face of Krsna, and thus they are always filled with tears"
- The devotee said, "My dear Mukunda, just after seeing Your face full with the flavor of the lotus flower, and being attracted by the moonlight of Your face"
- The devotees saw that both Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Gopala were brilliantly effulgent and had eyes like lotuses. They were both absorbed in ecstasy, and both Their faces resembled full moons
- The elder gopis said, "Now just see how your boy (Krsna) is hearing these complaints. All day He simply makes arrangements to steal our butter and yogurt, and now He is sitting just like a very silent good boy. Just see His face"
- The face of Krsna is the king of all moons, and the body of Krsna is the throne. Thus the king governs a society of moons
- The face of Lord Visnu as described in this verse appears like a lotus flower with bees humming over it
- The gopis continued, "Dear Krsna, we have simply been captivated by seeing You with tilaka and with earrings and by seeing Your beautiful face covered with scattered hair and bearing Your extraordinary smile"
- The gopis continued, "O Krsna, when You return from the pasturing ground with the animals, we see Your face covered by Your curly hair and dusted by the hoof dust of the cows"
- The gopis continued, "We see Your mildly smiling face, and our desire to enjoy You (Krsna) increases"
- The gopis said, "In the beginning we appreciated your workmanship in giving us these eyes to see the beautiful face of Krsna, but now, just like a foolish creature, you are taking away our eyes by not letting us see Krsna here anymore"
- The gopis said, "Krsna does not even look upon us, although we are completely surrendered unto Him. Now the young girls in Mathura will have the opportunity. They are expecting Krsna's arrival, & will enjoy His sweet smiling face & will drink its honey"
- The gopis said: "O Krsna, when You go to the forest during the day and we do not see Your sweet face, which is surrounded by beautiful curling hair, half a second becomes as long as an entire age for us"
- The gopis said: O friends, those eyes that see the beautiful faces of the sons of Maharaja Nanda are certainly fortunate. As these two sons enter the forest, surrounded by Their friends, driving the cows before Them
- The ideal yogi concentrates his attention on Krsna who is called Syamasundara, who is as beautifully colored as a cloud, whose lotuslike face is as effulgent as the sun, whose dress is brilliant with jewels and whose body is flower-garlanded
- The inhabitants of Dvaraka said, "Observing Your face, we, Your eternal servitors, become greatly satisfied. All the anxieties of our existence are immediately mitigated"
- The Lord's (Krsna) chest is the abode of the goddess of fortune. His moonlike face is the drinking vessel for eyes which hanker after all that is beautiful. His arms are the resting places for the administrative demigods
- The luster of His beautiful face increased at every moment, and the eyes of hundreds and thousands of devotees drank its honey like bumblebees
- The same friend of Mother Yasoda addressed Krsna as follows: "My dear Mukunda, if Mother Yasoda, the Queen of Gokula, is forced to stand on fire, but is allowed to see Your lotus face, then this fire will appear to her as the Himalayan Mountains
- The smiling face of the Lord is the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and there are many upstarts who at once try to begin with the Tenth Canto and especially with the five chapters which delineate the rasa-lila of the Lord
- The statement continued, "Only then shall I be able to worship Him, always observing His lotus eyes and beautiful face." In this statement the whole is the ecstasy of neutrality, and the part is servitorship
- The unsatiated seer of Krsna's face thus laments: "I do not have thousands of eyes but only two, and even these two eyes are disturbed by the movements of my eyelids. So it is to be understood that the creator of this body is not very intelligent"
- The Upanisads confirm that one has to penetrate the dazzling effulgence of Brahman before one can see the real face of the Personality of Godhead
- The Vedic hymn known as Kama-gayatri describes the face of Krsna as the king of all moons. In metaphorical language, there are many different full moons, but they are all one in Krsna
- Their looking at the face of Lord Jagannatha was interrupted only when He was offered food. Afterwards they would again look upon His face. When the food was being offered to the Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed His kirtana
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned how to paint tilaka on the face by making different kinds of dots on the forehead and cheeks
- They enjoyed celestial happiness, with open hearts full of love and affection for the Lord, and when they saw the face of the Lord, it seemed to them that they were drinking nectar through their eyes
- Thinking that child Krsna had been saved from the mouth of death, they (the gopis and the cowherd men) looked upon His face with great love and affection. They were full of anxiety and could not turn their faces from the vision of Krsna
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees enjoyed transcendental bliss upon seeing the face of Jagannatha. This continued to midday
- To achieve the elevated position of realizing that they are equal in quality with You, they always meditate on You within their hearts. But although such exalted saintly persons may see You constantly within their hearts, they still cannot see Your face
- Wearing yellow garments and decorated with a flower garland, Lord Krsna, appearing among the gopis with His smiling lotus face, looked directly like the charmer of the heart of Cupid
- When a person is fatigued, if he sees a lotus flower all his fatigue can be immediately reduced to nil. Similarly, when an aggrieved person sees the lotus face of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, immediately all his grief is reduced
- When Akrura came to take Krsna and Balarama to Mathura, just by seeing Their faces he became so cheerful that all over his body there were symptoms of ecstatic love. This state is called happiness
- When Balarama and Krsna were thus petitioned by Their intimate friends, They were inclined to please them, and with smiling faces They proceeded toward the forest, surrounded by all Their friends
- When Krsna returns, garlanded with flowers, His face looks beautiful, adorned with golden earrings. He walks into Vrndavana with a stride just like the elephant’s and slowly enters His home
- When Krsna walked on the bank of the Yamuna, He was seen nicely decorated with tilaka on His face. He was garlanded with different kinds of forest flowers, and His body was smeared with the pulp of sandalwood and tulasi leaves
- When Lord Krsna heard this unfortunate news from the unknown man, He at first became most perturbed, just like an ordinary human being. His face showed signs of grief, and He began to cry in a piteous tone
- When Lord Krsna returned to His capital, Dvaraka, the inhabitants began to say, "My dear Lord, if You remain in foreign countries for so long, we shall certainly be bereft of seeing Your smiling face"
- When mother Yasoda thought to chastise her boy (Krsna) after hearing all the complaints, she saw His pitiable face, and smiling, she did not chastise Him
- When the onlooker of Krsna's face becomes dissatisfied in this way, he thinks, "Why didn't the creator give me thousands and millions of eyes? Why has he given me only two? Even these two eyes are disturbed by blinking"
- When they (the gopis) saw Krsna returning, all their anxieties were immediately relieved, and they began to look at His face the way drones hover over the honey of the lotus flower. When Krsna entered the village, the young gopis smiled and laughed
- When we reach the higher standard of purification, if we see the smiling face of the Lord or hear the rasa dance pastimes of the Lord, then we can relish His activities
- When You (Krsna) return home, the milk flowing out of the breasts of Your mother washes Your face of its dust covering, and it appears that You are purified by this milk
- Whenever I had the chance to see Lord Krsna's face & His flute, even in a dream, two enemies would appear before Me. They were pleasure & Cupid, & since they took away My mind, I was not able to see the face of Krsna to the full satisfaction of My eyes
- While watching the rasa dance performed by Lord Krsna and the gopis, Lord Siva beheld the beautiful face of Krsna and immediately began to dance and beat upon his small dindima drum. While Siva was dancing in ecstasy, his eldest son, Ganesa, joined him
- Whoever sees Lord Krsna sees a festival. His face and body are fully satisfying for everyone to see, but the devotees are angry at the creator for the disturbance caused by the momentary blinking of their eyes
- With naked body and scattered hair, she (Kotara) stood before Lord Krsna. Sri Krsna did not like the sight of this naked woman, and to avoid seeing her He turned His face. Banasura, getting this chance to escape Krsna's attack, left the battlefield
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may Lord Kesava protect Your heart; may Lord Isa protect Your chest; may Lord Surya protect Your neck; may Lord Visnu protect Your arms; may Lord Urukrama protect Your face; may Lord Isvara protect Your head
- Yasoda said, "I want to enjoy the sight of His (Krsna) eyebrows moving in this cunning way, and I want to see His fearful eyes and beautiful face"
- Yasoda's friend said, "As you are standing just between the two rivers, I think there is no need for your anxiety to see your son's face. Your parental affection has already been exhibited to Him by these two rivers"
- Yasoda's friend said, "In the same way, if she is allowed to stay in the ocean of nectar, but is not allowed to see the lotus face of Your Grace, then even this ocean of nectar will appear to her as an ocean of arsenic poison"
- Yasoda's friend said, "Let the anxiety of Mother Yasoda of Braja, always expecting to see the lotus face of Krsna, be glorified all over the universe"