Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's External Potency
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's External Potency"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- But when the same hladini-sakti is adulterated by the external, material energy and emanates from the living being, it does not attract Krsna; on the contrary, the living being becomes attracted by the glamor of the material energy
- By Your internal potency You appear as the different incarnations of Visnu, and by Your external potency You appear as the phenomenal world
- He (Krsna) exhibited these activities not only to the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi, but also to others, who were captivated by His external potency and opulence
- He (Krsna) is sarva-drk, or the overseer of all the actions of the internal and external potencies, and He is also described as upadrasta, the supreme advisor
- Krsna has immense potencies, of which three are principal: the internal, the external and the marginal potencies. In the internal potency there are three divisions: samvit, hladini and sandhini. The hladini potency is Krsna's pleasure potency
- Krsna is described as the source of all potencies, and He is also identified with the external potency, the material energy. Krsna also has internal potencies, or spiritual potencies, which are always engaged in His personal service
- That spiritual sky is the manifested internal potency of Sri Krsna; it is distinct from the material sky, manifested by His external potency
- The internal potency of the Supreme Lord is identical with the Supreme Lord, and the external potency is enlivened in contact with the internal potency
- The Lord says that His external potency - Maha-maya, or Kali - serves Him in the form of the internal, spiritual potency
- The marginal potency, which is between these two, consists of the numberless living beings. These are the three principal energies, which have unlimited categories and subdivisions
- The material and the spiritual world are transformations of Krsna's external and internal potencies respectively. Therefore Krsna is the original source of both the material and the spiritual manifestations
- The so-called husbands of the gopis were already enamored with the influence of the external energy of Krsna; so by dint of this very energy they could not understand that their wives had gone to dance with Krsna
- The transcendental form of Lord Krsna is unlimited and also has unlimited opulence. He possesses the internal potency, external potency and marginal potency
- The unborn Supreme Lord, Krsna, while maintaining His full personality, eternality, and imperishability, expands Himself into countless Visnu forms, jivas, and internal and external potencies
- The word 'urukrama' indicates the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who, by His external potency, has perfectly created innumerable universes
- There are two kinds of prakrtis, or potencies, namely the internal potency and the external potency, and Krsna is the overlord of both
- This is the position of a mahatma. If one is not a mahatma, he is a duratma, or a cripple-minded person. Such mentally crippled duratmas are put under the control of the Lord's external potency, mahamaya