Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Existence (10 C, 139 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Existence"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- A common brain in the conditioned state cannot conceive of how these inconceivable energies abide in the Supreme Personality of Godhead, how He exists in His innumerable forms as the master of both spiritual and material energies
- After His killing of Putana is manifested in this universe, it is next manifested in another universe. Thus all the pastimes of Krsna are eternally existing both in the original Goloka Vrndavana planet and in the material universes
- Akrura continued, "Even demigods like Lord Brahma, being covered by the influence of material nature, do not exactly know Your transcendental existence beyond the cosmic manifestation of the three modes of material nature"
- Arjuna is asking Krsna how He exists in His all-pervading aspect through His different energies. One should know that this is being asked by Arjuna on behalf of the common people
- Arya-samaja does not mean to become rascal and fool and deny the existence of God. No. That is Anarya. Just like Krsna rebuked Arjuna: anarya-justa. "You are talking like anarya"
- Because the Supreme Personality of Godhead entered the body of Aghasura, by His touch this demon got the opportunity to merge into the existence of the Brahman effulgence and thus attain sayujya-mukti
- Before the creation of the cosmic manifestation, the Lord said, 'I existed, and the total material energy, material nature and the living entities all existed in Me'
- Before the material creation He (Lord Krsna) existed in fullness with all transcendental opulences, including all strength, all wealth, all beauty, all knowledge, all fame and all renunciation
- Brahma said, "Because You are not one of the creations of this material world, even after the annihilation of this world, Your existence as You are will continue"
- Brahma said, "First of all I saw You alone; thereafter You (Krsna) expanded Yourself as Your cowherd boyfriends, the calves and all the existence of Vrndavana; then I saw You and all the boys and calves as four-handed Visnus"
- Brahma said, "I am simply surprised with the fortunate position of Maharaja Nanda, mother Yasoda and the cowherd men & gopis, because You, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Absolute Truth, are existing here as their most intimate lovable object"
- For a Krsna conscious person, even merging into the existence of Krsna, or Brahman, as impersonalists aspire to do, is uncomfortable
- For the devotee this world becomes transformed, surcharged with the existence of Krsna in everything. The illusory potency recedes into oblivion, and this world takes on the characteristics of the spiritual world, Vaikuntha
- He (Krsna) already exists in multiforms, but none of the forms are material. Sridhara Svami has commented that arupinah, "without form," means without material form
- He (Krsna) is beyond the existence of limited time and space, and because He is transcendental to time and space He cannot be covered by the illusion of maya, whose activities are limited
- He is like an ocean of nectar, and He is the cause of universal transcendental bliss. He is always existing with brilliance
- He is the supreme worshipable Deity of all living entities. He is the supreme cause, represented as the male and female creative energies. Although different from this universe, He exists in His universal form (virat-rupa)
- Human society is becoming so degraded that they are trying to forget God. That is their advancement of civilization. The more you deny existence of God and become a so-called rascal scientist, then you are advanced. This is the position
- I therefore meditate upon Him, Lord Sri Krsna, who is eternally existent in the transcendental abode, which is forever free from the illusory representations of the material world. I meditate upon Him, for He is the Absolute Truth
- I therefore meditate upon lord Sri Krsna, who is eternally existent in the transcendental abode, which is forever free from the illusory representations of the material world. I meditate upon Him, for He is the Absolute Truth
- If God, or Krsna, is satisfied, then whole world is satisfied. The modern civilization is lacking this knowledge. Asuric civilization, demonic civilization, what to speak of satisfying God, they are denying the existence of God
- If those who desire material enjoyment or merging into the existence of the Absolute Truth engage in the Lord's transcendental loving service, they will immediately attain shelter at Krsna's lotus feet, although they did not ask for it
- Impersonalists also sometimes chant the Hare Krsna mantra and dance, but their aim is not to serve the Lord. It is to become one with the Lord and merge into His existence
- In the Atharva Veda (Gopala-tapani Upanisad 1.24) it is similarly said, "He who existed before the creation of Brahma and who enlightened Brahma with Vedic knowledge is Lord Sri Krsna"
- In the Atharva Veda (Gopala-tapani Upanisad) it is similarly said, "He who existed before the creation of Brahma and who enlightened Brahma with Vedic knowledge is Lord Sri Krsna"
- It is to be concluded that we are not going to die. Krsna said not only He, but also Arjuna and all other who were present in the battlefield, they will continue to exist. So how we shall exist? That is also discussed
- Krsna is ever kind to everyone because He is the complete existence for all individual existence
- Krsna says, "As the material elements enter the bodies of all living beings and yet remain outside them all, I exist within all material creations and yet am not within them"
- Krsna says, "I existed." That means Krsna existed as the Supreme Lord, not like us. Similarly, we existed also in the past as His servants
- Krsna says, "Prior to the cosmic creation, only I exist, and no phenomena exist, either gross, subtle or primordial. After creation, only I exist in everything, and after annihilation, only I remain eternally"
- Krsna's body is eternal: He existed before the material manifestation, He is existing while the material manifestation is continuing, and when it will be dissolved, He will continue to exist. Therefore only Krsna can be accepted as the Absolute Truth
- Krsna's existence is not relative existence. Everything else but Krsna is a relative truth, but Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth. Krsna does not depend on anything but Himself for His existence. Our existence, however, is relative
- Lord Krsna exhibits His pastimes of childhood, boyhood and pre-youth. When He reaches pre-youth, He continues to exist eternally to perform His rasa dance and other pastimes
- Lord Siva said, "In the impersonalists' conception of Your (Krsna's) supreme existence, the heavenly planets are Your head, all the directions are Your ears, the earth (Urvi) is Your lotus feet, the moon is Your mind, and the sun is Your eye"
- Lord Siva said, "In the impersonalists' conception of Your (Krsna's) supreme existence, the sky is just like Your navel, fire is Your mouth, and water is Your semen"
- Lord Siva said, "One who does not know You (Krsna) considers the impersonal brahmajyoti to be the ultimate SAT, without knowledge that You exist behind Your spiritual effulgence in Your eternal abode. My dear Lord, You are therefore called Parabrahman"
- Lord Siva said, "You exist in four dimension, & Your appearance and disappearance do not depend on anything beyond Yourself. You are the supreme cause of everything, but of You there is no cause. You Yourself cause Your own appearance and disappearance"
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: No one under the jurisdiction of the material modes can understand Your (Krsna's) transcendental qualities, which existed before the creation; therefore You are called the Supreme Transcendence
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are the supreme controller within their hearts. You are self-sufficient; before the creation, You existed, and by Your energy You have created all the material elements"
- Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. BG 2.12 - 1972
- One should know that Lord Krsna is the supreme proprietor of the planetary systems of the universe. He was existing before the creation, and He is different from His creation
- Out of that small number of human beings, most are totally ignorant of the spiritual science, are unclean in their habits, and have no faith in the existence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. In short, most human beings live like animals
- Sages said, "Our dear Lord (Krsna), there is no end to Your unlimited knowledge. Your form is transcendental, eternally existing in full bliss and knowledge"
- Sahadeva said, "Because His (Krsna's) transcendental body is full of knowledge and bliss in eternity, He doesn't undergo the six kinds of material changes - birth, existence, growth, production, dwindling and vanishing"
- Sisupala was always in the habit of insulting Krsna. Still, Krsna was so kind that He gave Sisupala the salvation of merging into His existence
- So if it is the deluded who despise Lord Krsna, then is it not time for Dr. Radhakrishnan himself to admit that he is guilty of this crime? Let him realize how he has abused the "Lord of all existences," equating Him with a mere mortal
- Srimati Kunti said: O Krsna, I offer my obeisances unto You because You are the original personality and are unaffected by the qualities of the material world. You are existing both within and without everything, yet You are invisible to all
- Srutadeva said, "Only a devotee can immediately appreciate Your (Krsna) existence within his heart, whereas for a person who has only a bodily concept of life and is engaged in sense gratification, You always remain covered by the curtain of yogamaya"
- Srutadeva said,"This direct dictation by You (Krsna) reveals Your existence within the heart of the devotee"
- The difference between the impersonalist and the personalist is that the impersonalist does not accept the separate existence of the Lord, but the personalist accepts the Lord
- The essential portion of the sandhini potency is suddha-sattva. Lord Krsna's existence rests upon it
- The instructions of Bhagavad-gita are open to everyone, but some people understand them properly, whereas others understand them so improperly that they cannot even believe in the existence of Krsna, although reading Krsna's book
- The Lord is the cause of all causes, and He is the all-pervading, self-sufficient person. Before the creation, He existed with His spiritual potency in the spiritual world, wherein various Vaikuntha planets are manifested
- The Mayavadi philosopher cannot understand that the Lord has feelings. The Lord is satisfied if someone offers Him a nice prayer, and similarly, if someone decries His existence or calls Him by ill names, God is dissatisfied
- The Mayavadi philosophers wrongly think that Krsna loses His own separate existence in His many expansions
- The Mayavadis are attracted to merging into the existence of the Lord, but Krsna is more attractive than the desire to merge
- The PG, the master of all living entities, existed prior to the creation as one without a second. It is by His will only that creation is made possible and again everything merges in Him. This Supreme Self is symptomized by different names
- The presiding Deity of the anti-material world is Sri Krsna, who exists in His original personality as well as in His many plenary expansions
- The samvit, sandhini and ahladini potencies - Krsna's potency for existence, His potency for knowledge and His potency for pleasure - are distinct from yogamaya
- The transcendental bodies of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His expansions are all existing eternally. Such bodies are never material and are completely spiritual and full of knowledge. They are reservoirs of all transcendental qualities
- The transcendental potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead by which He maintains His existence is called sandhini
- The word "krs" is the attractive feature of the Lord's existence, and "na" means spiritual pleasure. When the verb "krs" is added to the affix "na," it becomes "Krsna," which indicates the Absolute Truth
- There are many causes, high and low, but since He is the cause of all causes, He is well known as the Supreme Brahman who existed before all activities. He is one without a second and has no other cause. I therefore offer my respects unto Him
- There is an identity of this world with the Supreme Lord. This identity is accepted in a misconceived way by the impersonalists; they say that the Supreme Absolute Truth, transforming Himself into the universe, loses His separate existence
- There is no existence of anything foreign in Krsna. Whatever there is in Krsna is also Krsna. He is therefore the supreme, indestructible, complete existence, or the Supreme Truth
- They said: Here He (Krsna) is, the original Personality of Godhead as we definitely remember Him. He alone existed before the manifested creation of the modes of nature, and in Him only, because He is the Supreme Lord, all living beings merge
- This (Krsna's statement "Before the creation, I was existing") is confirmed in the Vedic literature: eko narayana asin na brahma na isanah. "Before creation, there was only Narayana. There was no Brahma and no Siva"
- This does not mean, however, that Krsna has no separate existence as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Thus Krsna should not be thought of as being alone but should be considered as eternally existing with all His manifestations, as described by Ramanujacarya
- Vasudeva said, "Although You (Krsna) have appeared as a child in the womb of Devaki, You are also existing outside. You are always in Your abode, but still You can simultaneously expand Yourself into millions of forms"
- Vasudeva said, "Since You (Krsna and Balarama) are the supreme cause of everything, the interactions of the material manifestation - birth, growth, existence, transformation, deterioration and annihilation - are all absent in You"
- Vasudeva was not in ignorance, thinking that because the Supreme Godhead had appeared as his son, the Lord had become limited. The Lord is unlimitedly existing and all-pervading, inside and outside