Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Example"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- An example of His (Krsna's) not being disturbed was shown when Sisupala began to call Him ill names
- An example of Krsna's equilibrium is given in the Tenth Canto, 16th Chapter, 29th verse, of Srimad-Bhagavatam in connection with His chastising Kaliya, the hundred-headed serpent
- As far as the Lord's determination is concerned, there is an example in His dealings in the Harivamsa. This is in connection with Lord Krsna's fighting the King of heaven, Indra, who was forcibly bereft of the parijata flower
- As the perfect exemplary householder, Lord Sri Krsna followed this tarpana (pleasing) system and offered respectful obeisances to the elderly, superior members of His family
- Krsna and Balarama, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, are the source of all knowledge, but because They were playing like ordinary human boys, They set the example so that everyone would receive knowledge from the right source
- Krsna can illusion even Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, and He can protect all surrendered devotees from the reaction of sinful activities. These are some of the examples of His inconceivable potencies
- Krsna is showing example, where we should offer our surrender and accept guru. Here is Krsna. So you have to accept Krsna or His representative as guru. Then your problems will be solved. Otherwise it is not possible
- Krsna personally teaches how to deal with cows. He never showed the example of killing the cows. He maintained the cows, the calf
- Krsna said, "You know very well that even I Myself offer My obeisances to the brahmanas with great respect three times daily. You should therefore follow My instruction & example. I shall not forgive anyone who does not follow them & I shall punish him"
- Lord Krsna behaved by His personal example as if He were very much attached to the four principles of civilized life, namely religion, economic development, sense gratification and salvation
- Lord Sri Krsna, by His personal example, taught us the importance of cow protection, which is meant not only for the Indian climate but for all human beings all over the universe
- There are many examples of how Krsna attracted even great liberated souls like Sukadeva Gosvami and the Kumaras. In this connection the following statement was given by the Kumaras
- There are two kinds of particular ecstasies (vibhava). One is called the support, and the other is called the awakening. The vibration of Krsna's flute is an example of the awakening, and Lord Krsna Himself is an example of the support
- There is an example of His (Krsna's) covered personal feature in the Srimad-Bhagavatam in connection with His Dvaraka lila (His residence in Dvaraka as its king)
- There is another example of steady and fixed love for Krsna in the instance of Arjuna's informing Him of the death of Arjuna's son, Abhimanyu, who was also the nephew of Krsna