Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Evenings"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- A friends of Krsna informed Him, "My dear killer of the demon Mura, Your kind & gentle mother is very anxious because You have not returned home, & with great difficulty she has passed the evening constantly sitting on the corridor platform of Your home"
- A gopi told mother Yasoda, "Taking advantage of this opportunity, the most exalted demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva come down to offer their evening prayers, and they accompany the cowherd boys in glorifying the qualities of Krsna"
- On His (Krsna) journey through these provinces He was welcomed, worshiped and given various presentations. In the evening, in all places, the Lord suspended His journey to perform evening rites. This was regularly observed after sunset
- One gopi told mother Yasoda, "When He (Krsna) plays (the flute), either in the morning or in the evening, all the demigods, including Lord Siva, Brahma, Indra and Candra, bow their heads and listen with great attention"
- One lady told another, "My dear friends, we must accept the activities of the gopis to be the highest form of piety; otherwise, how could they have achieved the opportunity of seeing Krsna both morning and evening"
- That evening, after discussing the topics of Krsna for some time, Ramananda Raya caught hold of the lotus feet of the Lord and spoke as follows
- The dust from cows and calves on the road creates a kind of darkness indicating that Krsna is returning home from the pasture. Also, the darkness of evening provokes the gopis to meet Krsna
- The gopis said, "Now, how shall we live even for a moment if He (Krsna) goes away from us? At the end of the day, in the evening, along with His elder brother Balarama, Krsna would return home with His friends"
- This evening, we are talking about Radhastami. We are trying to understand the chief potency of Krsna. Radharani is the pleasure potency of Krsna. As we understand from Vedic literature, Krsna has many varieties of potencies