Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Eternal Abode
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Eternal Abode (9 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Eternal Abode"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Less intelligent persons do not have information of the creator and His eternal abode in the spiritual world, which is far beyond our range of visibility
- Lord Krsna, the son of the King of Vraja, is the Supreme Lord. He eternally enjoys transcendental pastimes in His eternal abode, Goloka, which includes Vrajadhama
- Lord Siva said, "One who does not know You (Krsna) considers the impersonal brahmajyoti to be the ultimate SAT, without knowledge that You exist behind Your spiritual effulgence in Your eternal abode. My dear Lord, You are therefore called Parabrahman"
- The Lord, by His inconceivable potency, resides in His eternal abode, Goloka, yet at the same time, as the Supersoul, He is present everywhere
- The original Supreme Personality of Godhead is Krsna. His original name is Govinda. He is full of all opulences, and His eternal abode is known as Goloka Vrndavana
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, is therefore said to be the original cause of all causes. Thus the spiritual abode of Visnu is eternal without a doubt, and it is also the abode of Maha-Visnu, the origin of all manifestations
- When one knows these (Krsna and His transcendental name, form, qualities and pastimes), he surpasses death and the ephemeral cosmic manifestation with it, and in the eternal kingdom of God he enjoys his eternal life of bliss and knowledge
- When the Supreme Lord returns to His eternal abode, His associates return with Him to their respective places. As such, these ever liberated Vaisnavas are not bound by the material laws of birth and death