Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Establishing"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- First doubt of Maharaja Pariksit was as follows: Lord Krsna is the SP of Godhead, who had advented Himself to establish religious principles. Why then did He mix with others' wives in the dead of night & enjoy dancing, embracing & kissing?
- For each of His 16,108 wives, He (Krsna) simultaneously maintained different palaces, different establishments and different atmospheres. Thus the Lord, although one, exhibited Himself as 16,108 ideal householders
- He (Krsna) thus established the truth that Krsna and no one else is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Krsna) wanted that battle to establish Yudhisthira as the Emperor of this planet, and to facilitate this transcendental business He killed all who were on the opposite party by His omnipotent will
- If one can understand Krsna as the supreme enjoyer, the supreme proprietor of everything, and the supreme friend of everyone, one is established in peace and is free from material agitation
- In Bhagavad-gita it is definitively established that Sri Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is established, also, that our only duty is to render transcendental loving service unto Him
- In order to establish this fact (the rasa dance is spiritual), Krsna, the supreme mystic, expanded Himself into many forms and stood beside each gopi. Placing His hands on the shoulders of the gopis on both sides of Him, He began to dance in their midst
- In order to stop all such activities (of worshiping the demigods) by His devotees, Krsna wanted to firmly establish exclusive devotional service during His presence in Vrndavana
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord (Krsna) says that He takes His birth in the material world, although He is the Lord of all creations and He is unborn. So there cannot be any denial of the birth of the Unborn because He Himself establishes the truth
- In this way He (Krsna) established many pious kings such as Yudhisthira at the helm of world affairs. Thus, by His divine arrangement, He created the good government of King Yudhisthira, and there ensued peace and tranquillity
- Krsna appeared Himself five thousand years ago in India, and He exhibited His godly qualities, established Himself as the Supreme Personality of Godhead by His various activities, and still people are dying to see God. That is very regrettable
- Krsna continued, "In spite of this rigid regulative principle, I am asking you for the hand of your (King Nagnajit's) beautiful daughter (Satya) just to establish our relationship in return for your great reception of Me"
- Krsna continued, "Whatever mistakes you (Rukmini) may have made may be forgotten. You may chalk out your own lucrative path of life. Usually a person does not establish a marital relationship with a person who is either higher or lower than his position"
- Krsna replied, "After you (Yudhisthira) perform this great sacrifice (Rajasuya), your good name will remain well established forever in the history of human civilization"
- Lord Krsna, having established that He is the only enjoyer, the primeval Lord and the real object of all sacrificial offerings, reveals what types of sacrifices He desires to be offered
- Lord Sri Krsna certainly wanted to establish the kingdom of the Pandavas for the good of all in the world. When there is a pious king ruling over the world, the people are happy. When the ruler is impious, the people are unhappy
- Lord Sri Krsna descended to establish this sort of regime and to kill the unwanted persons who have nothing to do with His plan
- Maharaja Pariksit said, "Krsna appeared on the earth to establish the regulative principles of religion and to curb the predominance of irreligion. But the behavior of Krsna and the gopis might encourage irreligious principles in the material world"
- My plenary portions can establish the principles of religion for each age. No one but Me (Krsna), however, can bestow the kind of loving service performed by the residents of Vraja
- Satyabhama said, "Krsna, in order to establish His pure character, fought with Jambavan and rescued the Syamantaka jewel, which He later delivered to my father. My father was very much ashamed and sorry for accusing Lord Krsna of his brother’s death"
- Somewhere He (Krsna) was seen engaged in public welfare activities, establishing deep wells for the water supply, rest houses and gardens for unknown guests, and great monasteries and temples for saintly persons
- The Battle of Kuruksetra was fought according to the plan of the Lord (Krsna) so that undesirable persons could get out of the world and a peaceful kingdom under His devotee could be established
- The best way to establish our relation in transcendental sweetness is to approach Him through His recognized devotees
- The demigods said: Your (Krsna's) appearance will vanquish the ignorance of speculative knowledge and establish the real experienced knowledge of authorities like Lord Brahma
- The fifth excellence of Lord Krsna's appearance is that He established the most excellent of all religious principles by His one statement in the Bhagavad-gita that simply by surrendering unto Him one can discharge all the principles of religious rites
- The Lord (Krsna) would go to the assembly house known as Sudharma. It may be remembered that the Sudharma assembly house was taken away from the heavenly planets and established in the city of Dvaraka
- The Lord now concludes the chapter of instruction on the immutable spirit soul. In describing the immortal soul in various ways, Lord Krsna establishes that the soul is immortal and the body is temporary
- The Pandava family was a family of devotees, and therefore the Lord (Krsna) wanted them to rule the world. That was the reason He vanquished the rule of the company of Duryodhana and established the rule of Maharaja Yudhisthira
- The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, who is eternally an adolescent, is the primeval Lord, the source of all incarnations. He expands Himself in these six categories of forms to establish His supremacy throughout the universe
- The potential seed of all creation is the brahma-jyotir, and the same brahma-jyotir, unlimited and unfathomed, is established by the Lord. Therefore the Lord Sri Krsna is ultimately the supreme cause of all creation
- The sufferings of the Pandavas were never due to their past deeds. The Lord had to execute the plan of establishing the kingdom of virtue, and therefore His own devotees suffered temporarily in order to establish the conquest of virtue
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead would appear on the earth very soon, along with His supreme powerful potencies, and as long as He remained on the earth planet to execute His mission of annihilating the demons and establishing the devotees
- This (Yudhisthira chose to ask his problematic questions to Bhismadeva instead anyone else present there) is all due to the arrangement of the great wheel-carrier Lord Sri Krsna, who establishes the glories of His devotee
- Thus established in the mode of unalloyed goodness, the man whose mind has been enlivened by contact with devotional service to the Lord gains positive scientific knowledge of the P of Godhead in the stage of liberation from all material association