This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Effulgence (2 C, 29 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Effulgence"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- After liberation from material contamination, the atomic soul may prefer to remain as a spiritual spark in the effulgent rays of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but the intelligent souls enter into the spiritual planets to associate with Krsna
- At that time (of Krsna's birth) Vasudeva was in the transcendental position, and he became completely free from all fear of Kamsa. The newborn baby was also flashing His effulgence within the room in which He appeared
- For a crooked, sinful person there is no scope for sayujya-mukti, or becoming one with the effulgence of Krsna
- From this we can understand that the goal of the monist to merge into the effulgence of the supreme is not a very difficult problem. Persons like Sisupala who are consistently inimical to Krsna can also get this liberation
- If hundreds of thousands of suns rose up at once into the sky, they might resemble the effulgence of the Supreme Person in that universal form. BG 11.12 - 1972
- If we (the elder gopis) keep our stock of yogurt, butter and milk in a solitary dark place, your Krsna and Balarama find it in the darkness by the glaring effulgence of the ornaments and jewels on Their bodies
- If you study, if you take information from Vedic literature, if you attentively think over it, you'll very easily understand that everything is produced out of Krsna's bodily effulgence or energy
- In the attitude of Radharani, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu addressed the gopis, "My dear friends, where is that Krsna, Cupid personified, who has the effulgence of a kadamba flower, who is sweetness itself, the nectar of My eyes and mind"
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna directly instructed that the Supreme is a person, that the impersonal Brahman is His glowing effulgence, and that the Paramatma is His partial representation
- In the Bhagavad-gita, you'll find, all these planetary manifestations is situated in one fourth of His (Krsna's) effulgence. Three fourths of the manifestation are in the spiritual sky
- Lord Krsna, who awards the impersonalist the pleasure of Brahman realization by His bodily effulgence, also gives pleasure to the devotees as the S. P. of Godhead. Those under the spell of the external energy, maya, take Him only as a beautiful child
- Lord Siva said, "One who does not know You (Krsna) considers the impersonal brahmajyoti to be the ultimate SAT, without knowledge that You exist behind Your spiritual effulgence in Your eternal abode. My dear Lord, You are therefore called Parabrahman"
- Mentioned in Sri Isopanisad 15: "O my Lord (Krsna), sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee"
- Mucukunda continued, "I do not wish to enjoy this material world, nor do I wish to take advantage of merging into Your spiritual effulgence"
- My dear Lord, I must admit that due to Your bodily effulgence, unbearable to my eyes, I cannot see You properly. I can fully realize that the influence of Your effulgence has diminished my power
- O supreme one, the transcendental form I am now seeing is full of transcendental bliss. It is not contaminated by the external energy. It is full of effulgence. My Lord, there is no better understanding of You than this
- On the assertion of the Vedic aphorism sarvam khalv idam brahma, we can understand that the Lord, by the omnipresent rays of His effulgence is all-pervading inside or outside of everything, like the omnipresent material sky, & thus He is also omniscient
- Tasting transcendental, effulgent, sweetly ecstatic love of Krsna, such a person can enjoy life twenty-four hours a day in the transcendental bliss of the sweetness of Krsna's pastimes
- The brahmajyoti is not independent or self-sufficient. Lord Sri Krsna is ultimately the creator of the brahmajyoti, mentioned in this verse (SB 2.5.11) as sva-rocisa, or the effulgence of the transcendental body of the Lord
- The Brahman effulgence is not visible to material eyes, but to prove that every living being is individual, Krsna had this individual effulgence stay outside the demon's (Aghasura) body for some time, for everyone to see
- The effulgence pervading the universe is considered to be the rays of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The supreme abode of Krsna is always throwing off the effulgence known as brahma-jyotir, and that effulgence is emanating from His body
- The enemies of Krsna were killed, and instead of penetrating Krsna's phalanx, they entered into the friendly atmosphere of the spiritual effulgence. That is the mercy of Krsna, and therefore He is known as the deliverer of His enemies also
- The glowing effulgence of His transcendental form is the impersonal Brahman, which is absolute, complete and unlimited and which displays the varieties of countless planets, with their different opulences, in millions and millions of universes
- The gopis said, "We do not know what kind of boys these are, but even without ornaments They spread some kind of effulgence so that even in darkness They can see everything"
- The ideal yogi concentrates his attention on Krsna who is called Syamasundara, who is as beautifully colored as a cloud, whose lotuslike face is as effulgent as the sun, whose dress is brilliant with jewels and whose body is flower-garlanded
- The impersonal Brahman is the transcendental bodily effulgence of the Supreme Lord's sac-cid-ananda form, and the illusory and transitory material nature is a transformation of His separated energy
- The impersonalists do not have the power to go beyond the effulgence of God and arrive at the Personality of Godhead, from whom this effulgence is emanating. The Isopanisad is a hymn to that Personality of Godhead
- The impersonalists worship His (Krisna's) glowing effulgence, emanating from His transcendental body of eternal form, bliss and knowledge, and the devotees worship Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The manifestation of the impersonal Brahman effulgence, which is without variety, is the rays of Krsna's bodily effulgence. It is exactly like the sun. When the sun is seen by our ordinary eyes, it appears to consist simply of effulgence
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 01) beautiful features of the entire body; 2) marked with all auspicious characteristics; 3) extremely pleasing; 4) effulgent; 5) strong; 6) ever-youthful
- The water is all nectar, the talking is singing, the walking is dancing, and the constant companion of Krsna is His flute. The effulgence of transcendental bliss is experienced everywhere. Therefore Vrndavana-dhama is the only relishable abode
- Their bodily effulgence the brothers were dissipating all the darkness of the world, as if They were mountains of sapphire & silver. Without hesitating, Akrura immediately got down from his chariot and fell flat, just like a rod, before Krsna & Balarama
- There is an instance when Sahadeva, the younger brother of Nakula, became greatly gladdened at seeing the effulgent glowing of Krsna's footprints
- This Brahman effulgence is nothing but Krsna's bodily effulgence, just like this effulgence of sun
- Uddhava wrote a letter to Krsna and said, "My dear Supreme King of Vraja, You are the vision of nectar for the eyes, and without seeing Your lotus feet and the effulgence of Your body, my mind is always morose"
- Uddhava wrote, "I could not appreciate the effulgence emanating from the nails of Your toes"
- Ultimately the word "Brahman" can be applied to Krsna only. Arjuna affirms that because the impersonal Brahman is the effulgence emanating as rays of Krsna's transcendental body, Krsna is the Parabrahman
- Yogis, jnanis, karmis and Vedantists cannot even approach Krsna; they must remain very, very far away from Him and try to enter His bodily effulgence, although this also they are unable to do
- You have seen Krsna's effulgence is coming. That is the source of everything. That expansion of that effulgence is the brahmajyoti, and in that brahmajyoti, innumerable spiritual planets, material planets, are generated