Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Ecstatic Love
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Ecstatic Love (3 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Ecstatic Love"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- In front of Krsna, Lord Baladeva was standing, causing a cooling effect. But even amidst all these different circumstances of soothing and disturbing effects, the lotus flower of ecstatic conjugal love that Krsna felt for Radharani could not wither
- Indeed, Lord Krsna gives ecstatic love like that of Srimati Radharani to whoever bathes in that lake even once in his life
- Krsna is full of ecstatic love and always subordinate to the love of His devotees. The gopis are very much experienced in pure love and in the dealings of transcendental mellows
- Krsna's kaisora age can be divided into three parts. In the beginning of His kaisora age - that is, at the beginning of His eleventh year, the luster of His body becomes so bright that it becomes an impetus for ecstatic love
- The gopis can be divided into a left wing and a right wing. Both wings induce Krsna to taste transcendental mellows by various manifestations of ecstatic love
- The object of basic ecstatic love is Krsna and His devotee. Lord Krsna is the object of basic ecstatic love, and His pure devotee, a reservoir of such love, is the object of impetuous ecstatic love
- There are eight symptoms of ecstatic love on the platform of transcendental jubilation, and when they are combined and tasted by Krsna, the Lord's mind is completely satisfied
- This expression of Rohinidevi's anger toward Yasoda is an example of ecstatic love in anger caused by Krsna
- This is one of the examples ( Krsna expanded Himself into so many cowherd boys, calves and cows) in which Krsna Himself becomes the object and reservoir of ecstatic love in the impetuous aspect
- When Akrura came to take Krsna and Balarama to Mathura, just by seeing Their faces he became so cheerful that all over his body there were symptoms of ecstatic love. This state is called happiness
- When there are dealings between Krsna and His friends which are completely devoid of any feelings of respect and they all treat one another on an equal level, such ecstatic love in friendship is called sthayi