Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Drawing"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- After stringing the bow in the presence of the crowd, He drew it and broke it at the middle into two parts, exactly as an elephant breaks sugarcane in the field. Everyone present appreciated Krsna's power
- Arjuna said: O infallible one (Krsna), please draw my chariot between the two armies so that I may see those present here, who desire to fight, and with whom I must contend in this great trial of arms
- Arjuna said: O infallible one, please draw my chariot between the two armies so that I may see who is present here, who is desirous of fighting, and with whom I must contend in this great battle attempt. BG 1.21-22 - 1972
- Sanjaya said: O descendant of Bharata, being thus addressed by Arjuna, Lord Krsna drew up the fine chariot in the midst of the armies of both parties. BG 1.24 - 1972
- Sanjaya said: O descendant of Bharata, having thus been addressed by Arjuna, Lord Krsna drew up the fine chariot in the midst of the armies of both parties
- The Pankajanabhi Lord (Krsna) accepts the arca-vigraha in different elements, namely a form within the mind, a form made of wood, a form made of earth, a form made of metal, a form made of jewel, a form made of paint, a form drawn on sand, etc
- Then He showed the highest limit of cleverness in drawing pictures of dolphins in various playful sports on Her breasts. In this way Lord Hari made His youth successful by performing pastimes in the bushes with Sri Radha and Her friends
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned how to draw and read pictographic literature