This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Dividing (11 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Dividing"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Krsna's dividing Himself into seven is very significant. It was known to Satya, the daughter of King Nagnajit, that Krsna had already married many other wives, but still she was attached to Krsna
- Krsna's pauganda age can be further divided into three periods - namely, the beginning, middle and end
- Krsna, who had divided Himself as different calves and also as different cowherd boys, entered different cow sheds as the calves and then different homes as different boys
- The childhood ages of Krsna are divided into three periods: the beginning of kaumara age, the middle of kaumara age, and the end of kaumara age
- The personal form of Krsna can be divided into two: svayam-rupa and svayam-prakasa
- This apparently accidental development of ecstatic feelings through the causeless mercy of Krsna can be divided into three groups: simply by speaking, simply by glancing and simply by good wishes
- This ecstatic love for Krsna can be divided into five divisions, which will be described by Sri Rupa Gosvami later on