Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Distributing (6 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Distributing"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Although priceless, the nectar of Krsna's face is distributed to everyone. Some purchase the moonrays of His sweet smiles, and others purchase the nectar of His lips. Thus He pleases everyone
- Although they (women and sudras) are unfit to enter into the spiritual affairs of the Lord, can see Him as the arca-vigraha, who descends on the material world just to distribute favors to the fallen souls, including the above-mentioned women and sudras
- Any action done for Krsna, is to be considered the highest welfare work for everyone, because the benefit of such an offering is distributed throughout the creation. Love for Krsna is distributed to all living entities
- Mother Yasoda saw this (Krsna breaking the butter pots and distributing the content with His friends and the monkeys of Vrindavana), and out of her pure love she wanted to make a show of punishment for her transcendental child
- My Lord, I consider Your Lordship to be eternal time, the supreme controller, without beginning and end, the all-pervasive one. In distributing Your mercy, You are equal to everyone. The dissensions between living beings are due to social intercourse
- Rukmini continued, "My only ambition is that I may always remain fast to Your lotus feet, for You can deliver Your devotees from illusory material existence and are always prepared to distribute Yourself to Your devotees"
- Rukmini continued, "You (Krsna) have said that You are penniless, & that is correct, for You distribute Yourself completely to these great souls & devotees. Knowing this fact perfectly well, I rejected even such great personalities as Brahma and Indra"
- Rukminidevi said, "My dear Lord Krsna, Your transcendental glories are chanted by great sages who are free from material contamination, and in exchange for such glorification You are so kind that You freely distribute Yourself to such devotees"
- The dancing features of His face surpass all other full moons and expand the marketplace of full moons. Although priceless, the nectar of Krsna's face is distributed to everyone
- The eight lotuslike parts of His (Krsna's) body distribute the fragrance of lotuses mixed with that of camphor
- The eight lotuslike parts of His (Krsna's) body distribute the fragrance of lotuses mixed with that of camphor. His body is anointed with aromatic substances like musk, camphor, sandalwood and aguru
- The elder gopis said, "Sometimes They steal butter, yogurt & milk & distribute them to the monkeys. When the monkeys are well fed & do not take any more, then your boys chide," 'This milk & butter and yogurt are useless - even the monkeys won't take it'
- The flower garlands, betel nuts, sandalwood pulp and other fragrant cosmetic articles offered to the Lord (Krsna) would be distributed by Him
- The great reservoir of pleasure, Lord Sri Krsna, thus thought to Himself, "Mother Yasoda first of all left without feeding Me sufficient milk, and therefore I broke the pot of yogurt and distributed the stock butter in charity to the monkeys"
- The Lord, in His naturally childish playful activities, used to spoil the stocked butter of mother Yasoda by breaking the pots and distributing the contents to His friends and playmates, including the celebrated monkeys of Vrndavana
- The scent of Krsna's transcendental body surpasses the aroma of musk and attracts the minds of all women. The eight lotuslike parts of His body distribute the fragrance of lotuses mixed with that of camphor
- The sun is identified with every inch of the sun rays and every molecular particle of the rays. Similarly, the Lord (Krsna) is distributed by His different energies