Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Dissatisfaction"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- After Lord Sri Krsna had been offended by Brahma, Brahma prayed to Him to be excused. But in spite of his offering nice prayers to Krsna, Brahma could not understand whether Krsna was satisfied or still dissatisfied
- Having little hope, she (Rukmini) thought that perhaps Krsna had found reason to become dissatisfied and had rejected her fair proposal. As a result, the brahmana might have become disappointed and not come back
- Krsna said: "My dear King (Kaliya) of the snakes, although I have given you so much pain, please do not be dissatisfied with Me. It is My duty to protect these cows, which are worshiped even by the demigods"
- So our standard of morality and immorality is to see whether Krsna is satisfied. If Krsna is satisfied, then it is morality. If Krsna is dissatisfied, then it is immoral. And Krsna's representative also
- The Mayavadi philosopher cannot understand that the Lord has feelings. The Lord is satisfied if someone offers Him a nice prayer, and similarly, if someone decries His existence or calls Him by ill names, God is dissatisfied