Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Discouraging"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- He (Krsna) suggested that they forgo the sacrifice. His reasons for discouraging the sacrifice performed to please Indra were twofold
- The King (Syamantaka) tried to hide himself in the forest, but Krsna would not become discouraged. Krsna finally got the jewel by seeking out the King with great steadfastness
- Then the gopis told lotus-eyed Krsna, "Please do not discourage our long-cherished desires to have You as our husband. Any intelligent man who cares for his own self-interest reposes all his loving spirit in You"
- When all the gopis assembled, as described, before Krsna, He began to speak to them, welcoming them as well as discouraging them by word jugglery. Krsna is the supreme speaker; He is the speaker of the Bhagavad-gita
- When Krsna spoke in such a discouraging way to the gopis, they became very sad, for they thought that their desire to enjoy the rasa dance with Krsna would be frustrated. Thus they became full of anxiety