Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Disciplic Succession
Pages in category "Krsna's Disciplic Succession"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Order of Krsna comes through disciplic succession from the bona fide spiritual master. Therefore the spiritual master's order should be taken as the prime duty of life
- Our process is to receive knowledge through the parampara system, from Krsna to Brahma, to Narada, Vyasa, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and the Six Gosvamis. By disciplic succession, Lord Brahma was enlightened from within by the original person, Krsna
- The four Kumaras were the first-born sons of Brahma; therefore they are known as purva-jata. It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that the parampara system, or the disciplic succession, begins with Krsna Himself
- The parampara system of disciplic succession for the understanding of Bhagavad-gita was lost, and therefore Krsna reestablished that disciplic succession with Arjuna because He considered Arjuna His intimate friend and a great devotee
- The toleration of the tree is explained by Lord Krsna Himself, and those who are engaged in the preaching of Krsna consciousness should learn lessons from the teachings of Lord Krsna and Lord Caitanya through Their direct disciplic succession
- The words of Krsna and of the disciplic succession that carries the orders of Krsna are actually authoritative. To be empowered to write transcendental literature is a privilege in which a writer can take great pride
- This long chain of disciplic succession was broken during the advent period of Lord Krsna (five thousand years ago), and for this reason Krsna restated the Bhagavad-gita to Arjuna, thereby making him the first disciple of this knowledge in this age
- We are not interested now about calculation the perfect knowledge. This perfect knowledge comes from God, or Krsna, and it is distributed by parampara system, by disciplic succession
- When Krsna was present on this earth the bhakti-yoga principles defined in the Bhagavad-gita had become distorted; therefore the Lord had to reestablish the disciplic system beginning with Arjuna who was the most confidential friend & devotee of the Lord