Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Disciples (7 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Disciples"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Although Arjuna was, for the time being, overwhelmed with false grief due to family affection, he surrendered unto Krsna, the supreme spiritual master, as a disciple
- Arjuna is direct disciple of Krsna. So if you take Bhagavad-gita as it was understood by Arjuna, then you get the right knowledge. And if you take the knowledge of Bhagavad-gita explained by some so-called scholar and politician, then it is rascaldom
- As with Lord Caitanya's instructing Sanatana Gosvami, the Bhagavad-gita is also a case of the supreme spiritual master instructing His disciple about the constitutional position of the living entity
- If one sticks to the principles enunciated by the spiritual master, somehow or other he is in association with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Since the Lord is in the heart, He can advise a sincere disciple from within
- If the disciple follows the principles rigidly and undeviatingly, he will certainly receive the mercy of Krsna. This is confirmed by the sastras
- In the final analysis, the original guru is Krsna, His disciple is Narada, whose disciple is Vyasa, and in this way we gradually come in touch with the guru-parampara
- Krsna is the original spiritual master of the science of Bhagavad-gita, and Arjuna is the first disciple for understanding the Gita. How Arjuna understands the Bhagavad-gita is stated in the Gita itself
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the ideal spiritual master, spoke the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita to Marshal Arjuna, His disciple. Here is a perfect example of the relationship between the spiritual master and the disciple
- Narada is the direct disciple of Krsna and the spiritual master of Vyasa
- No more friendly talking because Arjuna has accepted Krsna as the teacher. So He's the teacher. It is the duty of the teacher to punish or to chastise the disciple when he is wrongly going on
- No, Prabhupada... No. We want everyone to become Krsna's disciple. That is our mission. We are disciplic succession. The original master is Krsna
- Now I am confused about my duty and have lost all composure because of weakness. In this condition I am asking You to tell me clearly what is best for me. Now I am Your disciple, and a soul surrendered unto You. Please instruct me. BG 2.7 - 1972