Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Determination (3 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Determination"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- If one engages himself in the service of Krsna or His plenary expansions with unfailing determination, although these modes of material nature are very difficult to overcome, one can overcome them easily
- In this verse He (Lord Krsna) is described as the original source of everything, even our body, senses, mind, activities, prowess, bodily strength, mental strength and determination for securing the necessities of life
- Indra said, "My dear Lord, I admit that I have committed great offenses unto You, but I cannot express my feelings of regret, being bewildered at seeing Your extraordinary chivalrous spirit, Your endeavor to protect Your devotees, Your determination"
- Indra, along with other demigods, offered opposition to Krsna and Satyabhama for taking away the (Parijata) tree, but in order to please His favorite wife Satyabhama, Krsna became determined and adamant, so there was a fight
- It is described that the lotus-eyed Krsna entered amongst the wrestlers without being impolite to them, glanced over them with determination, and seemed to them just like an elephant attacking some plants
- Krsna continued, "I can understand that the marriage of Rukmini with Sisupala has been arranged by her elder brother in a spirit of animosity toward Me; so I am determined to give a good lesson to all of these princes"
- Krsna is very expert in artistic enjoyment. He is highly cunning, expert, grateful and firmly determined in His vows
- The gopis said, "Although we know that Krsna is very steady and determined, we are afraid that as soon as He sees the beautiful faces of the young girls in Mathura, He will forget Himself"
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 17) grateful; 18) firmly determined; 19) an expert judge of time and circumstances; 20) sees and speaks on the authority of Vedas, or scriptures; 21) pure; 22) self-controlled