Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Describing (8 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Describing"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna describes the material universe as a nonpermanent place full of miseries. Why, then, would He seek pleasure in matter? He is the Supersoul, the supreme spirit, and His pleasure is beyond the material conception
- In this statement (to Nanda Maharaja about worshiping Govardhana Hill), Lord Krsna practically described the whole economy of the vaisya community
- In this verse He (Lord Krsna) is described as the original source of everything, even our body, senses, mind, activities, prowess, bodily strength, mental strength and determination for securing the necessities of life
- It is not at all possible to describe the unlimited pastimes of Sri Krsna, even though He Himself describes them in His incarnation of Sahasra-vadana, the thousand-mouthed Sesa Naga
- Krsna and Balarama present Themselves as younger brother and elder brother, but in the scriptures They are described as the original Supreme Personality of Godhead and His expansion
- Krsna is describing Himself. You try to understand from the statement of Krsna with your logic, argument, science and everything. You will find complete answer
- Krsna was beautiful because every part of His body was perfectly arranged without any defect. Such perfect bodily features of Krsna are described as follows
- Krsna's attractive features are also described by Vrnda, the gopi after whom Vrndavana was named
- Krsna's perfect bodily features are described as follows: "My dear enemy of Kamsa, Your broad eyes, Your rising chest, Your two pillar-like arms and the thin middle portion of Your body are always enchanting to every lotus-eyed beautiful girl"
- Krsna's speech, which contains all good qualities in the universe, is described in the following statement by Uddhava
- Lord Krsna has no other source than Himself. Although in other places the incarnations are described as bhagavan because of their specific functions, nowhere are they declared to be the Supreme Personality
- Lord Krsna's forgiving quality is described in the Mahabharata in connection with His forbidding the killing of Sisupala
- So this chapter, thirteenth chapter, is very important chapter. So many rascals are there. They're talking so many things. But if you want real answer, that is described by Krsna to the six questions, Krsna immediately answers in nutshell
- Sometimes atheists argue that since God is invisible to their eyes, they do not believe in God. For them the Supreme Lord is describing a method by which one can see God in His impersonal form
- The field of activities (the body), knowledge and the knowable have been summarily described by Me (Krsna). Only My devotees can understand this thoroughly and thus attain to My nature
- The Lord clearly describes His intimate relationship with His devotees in the BG (9.30-34): "Even if one commits the most abominable action, if he is engaged in DS he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated in his determination
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, should be described as the worshipable object, and you should describe the bija-mantra for the worship of Krsna, as well as that for Rama and for other expansions of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- There are hundreds of thousands of higher and lower types of human forms. But this does not mean that automatically one body evolves into a higher body. No. It is described by Krishna how the soul becomes embodied according to his desire
- This was described personally by Lord Krsna unto Brahma, with whom the Lord was satisfied upon being properly worshiped
- Thus the field of activities (the body), knowledge, and the knowable have been summarily described by Me. Only My devotees can understand this thoroughly and thus attain to My nature. BG 13.19 - 1972