Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Descending (1 C, 48 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Descending"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- All glories to Advaita Prabhu, the incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead! He induced Krsna to descend and thus delivered the entire world
- All the expansions of Lord Krsna are actually residents of the spiritual world. But when they descend into the material world, they are called incarnations (avataras)
- Arjuna said: O descendant of Vrsni, by what is one impelled to sinful acts, even unwillingly, as if engaged by force? BG 3.36 - 1972
- As the Lord descends by His mercy upon this planet, so, in order to help in the pastimes of the Lord, these devotees also come here. They are not ordinary living entities or conditioned souls; they are ever-liberated persons, associates of the SPG
- Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature and My supreme dominion over all that be. BG 9.11 - 1972
- For affairs of the material creation, Lord Maha-Visnu, the plenary portion of Krsna, is in charge. Thus, when the Lord descends, the incarnation emanates from Visnu
- For the maintenance of the universe, Lord Krsna descends as His personal plenary expansion in the form of Visnu. He is the director of the mode of goodness; therefore He is transcendental to the material energy
- Formerly, when Lord Krsna descended in Vrndavana, He freed all living entities in the universe from material existence in the same way
- He (God) is the all-powerful, omnipresent Personality of Godhead, and by His supreme will He can not only create, maintain and annihilate the whole cosmic manifestation but also descend as an ordinary human being to execute the highest mission
- He (Krsna) is always self-satisfied, but sometimes, being the leader of the devotees, He enjoys transcendental pleasure by descending on the material world, although from Him only the material world is created
- He (Rukmi) condemned Krsna as the most abominable descendant of the Yadu dynasty and asked Him to stand before him for a minute so that he could teach Him a good lesson
- He could not estimate his own position, Paundraka falsely thought himself to be Lord Vasudeva. Thus the messenger declared to Krsna that King Paundraka, the SP, had descended to the earth out of his causeless mercy just to deliver all distressed persons
- He whom Srimad-Bhagavatam describes as the son of Nanda Maharaja has descended to earth as Lord Caitanya
- Narada was very eager to accelerate the descent of Krsna as soon as possible. He therefore informed Kamsa that in Vrndavana personalities like Nanda Maharaja and all the other cowherd men and their wives
- Narayana, the four primary expansions (Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna & Aniruddha), Matsya & the other lila incarnations, the yuga-avataras, the manv-antara incarnations and as many other incarnations as there are - all descend in the body of Lord Krsna
- Similarly, Haridasa Thakura chanted in his cave on the bank of the Ganges with the intention of causing Krsna's descent
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very eager to see Gopala, but He did not want to climb Govardhana Hill. Therefore by some trick the Gopala Deity personally descended
- Srila Vyasadeva is the empowered plenary portion incarnation of the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna. He descended by his causeless mercy to deliver the fallen souls in the material world
- That same Lord Krsna has descended as Lord Caitanya, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Everyone, therefore, is His servant
- The demigods in higher planets, pray to the Lord for relief, and the Lord either descends personally from His abode or deputes some of His devotees to remodel the fallen condition of human society, or even animal society
- The Lord descends on this mortal world to show His pastimes in Vrndavana full of happiness
- The Lord is also perpetually happy, and if we associate with the Lord, cooperate with Him, take part in His association, then also we become happy. The Lord descends on this mortal world to show His pastimes in Vrndavana full of happiness
- The Lord tells Satyabhama: "My dear Satyabhamadevi, I have descended to this earthly planet by the request of Lord Brahma and other demigods"
- The Lord, out of His causeless mercy, descends to this material world and displays His activities just like an ordinary man
- The religious practice for the Age of Kali is to broadcast the glories of the holy name. Only for this purpose has the Lord, in a yellow color, descended as Lord Caitanya
- The scriptures proclaim that Lord Krsna previously descended to take away the burden of the earth
- Therefore Lord Krsna accepted the position of a devotee and descended in the form of Lord Caitanya, who is complete in every respect
- Therefore, assuming Radharani's sentiments and bodily complexion, I shall descend to fulfill these three desires
- Thinking thus, the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna Himself, descended at Nadia early in the Age of Kali
- To deliver all the materially contaminated people of the world, that same Krsna has descended in the moving form of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- To fulfill a particular desire within His mind, Lord Krsna, Vrajendra-kumara, decided to descend to this planet after mature contemplation
- Whatever burden was upon the earth You have taken away by descending to that planet
- When the complete Supreme Personality of Godhead descends, all other incarnations of the Lord meet together within Him
- When the Personality of Godhead descends in a human form, only fools and rascals deride Him. This actually occurred when Lord Krsna, Lord Rama and Lord Caitanya moved within human society as human beings
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead appeared as Lord Krsna, He did so in the Yadu dynasty, or yadu-vamsa, whose descent was from the moon-god
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead appeared as Lord Ramacandra, He (Krsna) appeared in the family descending from the sun-god, known as the Raghu-vamsa; and when He appeared as Lord Krsna, He did so in the family known as the Yadu-vamsa