Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Dealings"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.
- A person who is very peaceful, forbearing, considerate and obliging is called dhira-prasanta. This dhira-prasanta trait of Krsna was exhibited in His dealings with the Pandavas
- All the way home he (Sudama) simply remembered the dealings of Lord Krsna, and he felt very happy to have seen the Lord
- Although Krsna is the purest of the pure, mundane people, thinking of Krsna's pastimes that appear immoral, themselves become polluted. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu therefore never publicly discussed Krsna's dealings with the gopis
- Although the dealings of the gopis with Krsna are on the platform of pure love of Godhead, such dealings are sometimes considered to be lusty
- Another friend would then come up from the rear and cover Krsna's eyes with his hands. Krsna would always feel very happy by such dealings with His confidential friends
- Another group consists of devotees who are dealing with Krsna on friendly terms; and the third group consists of those who are dealing with Krsna as His superior, with parental affection
- Another instance of Krsna's feeling of obligation is stated in connection with His dealings with Jambavan
- As far as the Lord's determination is concerned, there is an example in His dealings in the Harivamsa. This is in connection with Lord Krsna's fighting the King of heaven, Indra, who was forcibly bereft of the parijata flower
- As soon as the inhabitants of Vrndavana saw that Krsna was in the river Yamuna enveloped by the serpent Kaliya & that all the boys & cows were lamenting, they simply began to think of Krsna's friendship, smiling face, sweet words & His dealings with them
- Because they (the dealings of the gopis with Krsna) are completely spiritual, Uddhava and all the other dearmost devotees of the Lord desire to participate in them
- Before Yudhisthira could get down, Lord Krsna got down from His own chariot and immediately fell at the feet of the King. Even though Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He never forgets to show social etiquette in His dealings
- Brahma addressed Lord Krsna as Acyuta because the Lord is never forgetful of a little service rendered by His devotee. He is so kind and affectionate toward His devotees that a little service by them is accepted by Him as a great deal
- By following scriptural injunctions one may enhance his appreciation for the glories of the Lord, but there is no chance for one to enter into personal dealings with Him
- He (Krsna) is as refreshing as the full moon to His friends, and to His opponents He is the annihilating fire generated from Lord Siva. Krsna is therefore the most perfect moralist in His reciprocal dealings with different kinds of persons
- He (Lord Krsna) is fully independent in all His dealings, but He voluntarily accepts obligations by the loving affection of His pure devotees
- He knows how to deal according to time, person and country, and He sees through the scriptures and authoritative books. He is very clean and self-controlled
- He who faithfully hears about the dealings between Lord Krsna and the gopis in the rasa dance and he who describes these activities attain to the perfectional stage of devotional service and simultaneously lose material, lusty desires
- His (Krsna's) naughty dealings with His young girl friends cannot bewilder a pure devotee like Uddhava. Others, who are not devotees, are bewildered by such behavior of the Lord
- If any ordinary person tries to imitate Lord Siva by drinking poison or smoking ganja, he is sure to be vanquished and will die within a very short time. Lord Sri Krsna's dealings with the gopis occurred under special circumstances
- In all the above-mentioned dealings (dealings with gopis and the Pandavas) of the Lord (Krsna), He is the hero in all circumstances, and hearing about Him or about His devotees or combatants is conducive to spiritual life
- In the Bhagavad-gita, also, Krsna says that He deals with different kinds of persons according to their dealings with Him
- In the Bhagavatam the activities of the Lord (Krsna) begin from His dealings with the Pandavas
- In the higher sense, since all material elements ultimately emanate from the supreme spiritual entity, nothing is really material. Being omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, Krsna can deal with His devotee in any form without difficulty
- In the Tenth Canto the sublime dealings with His conjugal associates, the gopis, as well as with His married wives at Dvaraka are mentioned
- In their dealings as husband and wife, Krsna & His queens would smile, talk, joke, embrace and so on, and their conjugal relationship ever-increasingly developed. In this way, Krsna and the queens enjoyed transcendental happiness in their household life
- It is evident from Lord Krsna’s dealings with Sudama Vipra that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is very, very much pleased with a person who possesses brahminical qualities
- Kaliya's wives said, "We know that Your (Krsna's) punishment for Your enemies and Your dealings with Your sons are both the same. We know that it is in thinking of the future welfare of this condemned creature that You have chastised him"
- Krsna admitted to the gopis that "I cannot return your loving dealings. I am unable. So please be satisfied with your activities. I cannot return." Now, just see. God, who is so powerful, He fails to return the loving objective of the devotee
- Krsna became very ingratiated and satisfied by the simple dealings of the gopis, and He immediately delivered their respective garments, one after another
- Krsna continued, "Just as one extracts and uses fire after manipulating ordinary wood, after dealing with these demoniac princes I shall bring forth Rukmini, like fire, from their midst"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friends, do not think for a moment that I have been dealing with you (the gopis) as I do with ordinary devotees. I know what you are"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friends, you (the gopis) might be aggrieved by My words and acts, but you must know that sometimes I do not reciprocate My devotees' dealings with Me"
- Krsna first of all offered respect to His spiritual master, then to His father and then to His elder brother, Balarama. In this way Lord Krsna, the lotus-eyed, was completely happy and pure at heart in all of His dealings
- Krsna is eternal, we are eternal, and our dealings with Krsna is also eternal. But sometimes it becomes interrupted by the maya, which is called svapna
- Krsna is full of ecstatic love and always subordinate to the love of His devotees. The gopis are very much experienced in pure love and in the dealings of transcendental mellows
- Krsna personally teaches how to deal with cows. He never showed the example of killing the cows. He maintained the cows, the calf
- Krsna was expert in dealing with people according to circumstances, country, time & paraphernalia. How He could take advantage of a particular time, circumstance & person is expressed by Him while talking to Uddhava about His rasa dance with the gopis
- Krsna's dealings with devotees and with nondevotees, although different, are equally good. Because Krsna is all-good, His dealings with everyone are always good
- Lord Krsna is equal to everyone in His general dealings, but due to the conflicting ecstatic love of Srimati Radharani, there were opposing elements
- Lord Krsna's dealings with Rukmini as a perfect husband are a perfect manifestation of the supreme perfection of the Personality of Godhead. There are many philosophers who propound a concept of the Absolute Truth in which God cannot do this or that
- Lord Krsna's lusty desires and all His dealings with the gopis are on the spiritual platform. One has to be transcendentally realized before even considering relishing the pastimes of Krsna with the gopis
- Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who appeared as the son of Nanda Maharaja, is the supreme hero in all dealings. Similarly, Srimati Radharani is the topmost heroine in all dealings
- Of course, Arjuna was not an ordinary living entity, but because of his friendly dealings with Krsna he thought that Krsna was unable to give protection to the brahmana and that he would do better to remember Lord Siva
- One should not consider that His (Krsna) dealings with the Pandavas are less important than His dealings with the gopis. We must always remember that the Lord is always transcendental to all mundane attachment
- Since the dealings of the Lord with His wives are based on pure transcendental love and devotion, the wives are all on the transcendental plane without material contamination
- Sometimes people, in an unauthorized hearing process, take more interest in hearing about His dealings with the gopis
- Sometimes, due to great aggrievement caused by the dealings of Krsna, the body changes color
- Such an inclination (interest in hearing about Krsna's dealings with the gopis) indicates the lusty feelings of the hearer, so a bona fide speaker of the dealings of the Lord never indulges in such hearings
- Sukadeva Gosvami has recommended that anyone who hears from the right source about the dealings of the gopis with Krsna and who follows the instructions laid down by the previous acaryas will be elevated to the topmost position of devotional service
- That (the parama-prestha-sakhis in the ecstatic dealings of Krsna and Radha they side sometimes with Krsna and at other times with Radharani) makes the exchange of mellows more palatable
- The citizens of their kingdoms were greatly pleased to see them return, and when they heard of the kind dealings of Lord Krsna, they were all very happy
- The competition of increasing beauty between the gopis and Krsna, which is without limitations, is so delicate that sometimes mundane moralists mistake these dealings to be purely amorous. But these affairs are not at all mundane
- The dealings between Radha and Krsna and the gopis are devoid of the opulences of Laksmi-Narayana
- The dealings of love between Radha and Krsna are displayed as the pleasure potency of the Lord. The Lord is the original source of all pleasure, the reservoir of all pleasure
- The dealings of the Lord with His wives are based on pure transcendental love and devotion
- The examples of spontaneous devotional service can be easily seen in Krsna's direct associates in Vrndavana. The spontaneous dealings of the residents of Vrndavana in relationship with Krsna are called raganuga
- The exhibition of this vatsalya-rasa standard of devotional service can be found in the dealings of Krsna with His devotees who represent themselves as superior personalities like father, mother and teacher
- The exhibition of this vatsalya-rasa standard of devotional service can be found in the dealings of Krsna with His devotees who represent themselves as superior personalities like father, mother, teacher
- The gopis continued, "We constantly remember various attractive features of beautiful Krsna - His walking, His smiling, His joking words. We have all become lost by the dealings of Krsna, and it is impossible for us to forget Him"
- The Lord was exhibiting such childish dealings with the inhabitants of Vrndavana because He wanted to show the great philosophers & sages how the Supreme Absolute Truth Personality of Godhead is controlled by & subject to the desires of His pure devotees
- The objective of self-realization is one: Krsna. Therefore, although the dealings of the queens with Krsna appear just like ordinary dealings between husband and wife, the principal point to be observed is the queens' attachment for Krsna
- The parama-prestha-sakhis are eight in number, and in the ecstatic dealings of Krsna and Radha they side sometimes with Krsna and at other times with Radharani, just to create a situation in which it appears that they favor one against the other
- The position of the gopis in their loving dealings with Krsna is transcendental. Although it is apparently like mundane sex, one should not confuse it with mundane sexual love, for it is pure and unadulterated love of Godhead
- The queens continued, "Do those dealings of the Supreme Personality of Godhead pinch your heart as they do ours?"
- The reciprocal dealings of Krsna and His devotees are so attractive that a devotee cannot think of any subject matter other than Krsna
- The transactions of Krsna and Radha are completely different from material lust
- The transcendental mellows generated from the dealings between the gopis and Krsna cannot be tasted by means of fruitive activity, yogic austerities, speculative knowledge, regulative devotional service, mantra-yoga or meditation
- There are many pastimes of the Lord (Krsna) in connection with His dealings with the asuras and others
- This attitude of the gopis is described by Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He prays, "Whatever You like, You can do, because You have complete freedom to act. But in spite of all Your dealings, You are My Lord eternally, and I have no other worshipable object"
- This competition of increasing beauty between the gopis and Krsna, which is without limitations, is so delicate that sometimes mundane moralists mistake these dealings to be purely amorous
- We can follow Lord Krsna's dealings with His wives as an ordinary human being, but His dealings with more than sixteen thousand wives at one time cannot be imitated
- When Arjuna saw the universal form of the Lord, he was so afraid that he begged pardon for his dealings with Krsna as an intimate friend. As a friend, Arjuna often behaved unceremoniously with the Lord
- When Krsna is killing Putana, that picture they will not paint, or killing Kamsa, or... Krsna has got so many pictures. These pictures these rascals will not paint. They will simply paint the picture, His confidential dealings with the gopis
- When Krsna was playing in so many ways, sometimes it appeared that He caused distress to the gopis, but actually such dealings were full of transcendental bliss
- When one deals directly with Krsna, the mellow and the humor relished by reciprocation of devotional service is incomparable, even with the pleasure derived from transcendental Brahman
- When there are dealings between Krsna and His friends which are completely devoid of any feelings of respect and they all treat one another on an equal level, such ecstatic love in friendship is called sthayi
- When there is full knowledge of Krsna's superiority and yet in dealings with Him on friendly terms respectfulness is completely absent, that stage is called affection
- While Krsna was dealing with Rukmi in this way, the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty, commanded by Balarama Himself, broke the whole strength of Rukmi's army just as an elephant in a pond discards the feeble stem of a lotus flower