Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Cruelty"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Sometimes Sridama used to address Krsna, "Oh, You are so cruel that You left us alone on the bank of Yamuna, and we were all mad from not seeing You there! Now it is our great fortune that we are able to see You here"
- Srutadeva said, "You (Krsna) are present to everyone, but the nondevotee feels You as ultimate cruel death, whereas for a devotee You are the supreme instructor and philosopher"
- The gopis said, "Krsna who is always smiling to minimize all grief in this material world, and then arrange to separate Him from us. O Providence, you are so cruel! But most astonishingly you appear now as Akrura, which means ‘not cruel"
- The gopis said, "Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja, is also very cruel! He must always have new friends; He does not like to keep friendship for a long time with anyone"
- The gopis said, "Of course, You (Krsna) are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and can do whatever You like, but it is not worthy of Your position to treat us in such a cruel way"
- The kings continued: "We did not consider that Your Lordship (Krsna) is always present before us in the form of cruel death"
- They (the gopis) said "Krsna, You are very cruel! You should not talk like that. We are full-fledged surrendered souls. Please accept us, and don’t talk in that cruel way"
- This is the fault of My own destiny. Why should I needlessly accuse you? There is no intimate relationship between you and Me. Krsna, however, is My life and soul. It is We who live together, and it is He who has become so cruel
- This is Vaisnava philosophy. "Krsna may be very cruel, but I cannot withdraw my love for Him." This is real love. "If Krsna benefits me, then I will love," then that is not love; that is business