Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Controlling"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Actually, our real constitutional position is to be controlled by Krsna, but because we have revolted against Krsna, therefore we are servant of maya
- Akrura continued, "Unfortunately, persons bewildered by the illusory energy cannot understand the strength of Krsna, although the whole cosmic manifestation is fully under His control"
- Although the foolish cannot imagine how Krsna, who appears just like a human being, can control the infinite and the finite, those who are pure devotees accept this, for they know that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Either you agree to be controlled by Krsna or you agree to be controlled by maya, but you cannot become controller
- Everything is perfectly being done by nature. Nature is appointed by Krsna. Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita, mayadhyaksena prakrtih suyate sa-caracaram: "Under My control." So prakrti will work very nicely provided you are also nice, Krsna conscious
- Everything is under Krishna's control. Krishna is the supreme controller. Maya is only an instrumental agent
- He (Krsna) does not appear under the control of the material potency. The material potency is under His control. In the Bhagavad-gita it is stated that the material potency is working under His superintendence
- He (Krsna) was ordering His friends to do this and that, and He was controlling the calves and going into the forest to search for them when they went astray, allured by new grass, but these calves and boys were He Himself
- His (Krsna's) friends, being controlled in such a way, could not understand that for one whole year they were absent from the Yamuna's bank and were under the spell of Brahma's illusion
- How it is possible, master of the senses? Now, if you employ your senses always in the service of Krsna, your senses are already controlled
- If we think that He (Krsna) is a controller like us, that is our misconception. He is controller. There is controller. With unlimited knowledge and unlimited assistants, with unlimited potencies, He is managing
- In Him (Krsna) reside (1) truthfulness, (2) cleanliness, (3) intolerance of another's unhappiness, (4) the power to control anger, (5) self-satisfaction, (6) straightforwardness, (7) steadiness of mind, (8) control of the sense organs
- Isvara means controller. We are controlled by maya, but Krsna is the controller of maya. That is the difference. We are not controller; we are controlled
- King Nagnajit continued his request, "Krsna, if You'll kindly bridle the seven bulls and bring them under control, then undoubtedly You will be selected as the desired husband of my daughter, Satya"
- King Nagnajit continued, "I have imposed this test just to understand the prowess & position of my intended son-in-law. You, Krsna, are the chief of all heroes. I am sure You will be able to bring these seven bulls under control without any difficulty"
- Krsna also has the perfection of prapti: He can get whatever He likes. Similarly, He has the facility of isita, controlling power
- Krsna is known as Yogesvara, as stated in the last portion of the Bhagavad-gita. Yogesvaro harih: all mystic powers are under His control
- Maha isvara. Maha means great. Isvara means controller. So we can controller a few men, but Mahesvara means He controls all living entities
- Mind is being controlled. So mind cannot dictate. Those who are not under control of Krsna, the mind dictates to him. He's under the control of the mind, or senses, that's all. So, point is, that be fixed up in Krsna consciousness
- My dear Lord, just as a puppeteer controls his dancing dolls and a husband controls his wife, Your Lordship controls all the living entities in the universe, such as the brahmanas, ksatriyas, vaisyas and sudras
- O Arjuna, I control heat, the rain and the drought. I am immortality, and I am also death personified. Both being and nonbeing are in Me. BG 9.19 - 1972
- One old gopi informed King Nanda, "On His (Krsna's) soles there are the signs of a flag, a thunderbolt, a fish, a rod for controlling elephants, and a lotus flower. Please observe how auspicious these signs are!"
- That is the difference between animal and man. A child can control so many calfs. Krsna was doing that. One stick in the hand of a child, he can control fifty cows. The child is controller of many cows; a man is controller of many children
- The living entity cannot conquer the influence of the material modes of nature by his own endeavor, but because material nature is working under the control of the Supreme Lord, the Lord is beyond its jurisdiction
- The Supreme Lord is one - Krsna, the visnu-tattva. Krsna expands Himself into visnu-tattva personal expansions (svamsa), who control everything
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, certainly has no business being anyone's husband or son or father, because everything belongs to Him and everyone is under His control. He does not require anyone's help for His satisfaction
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 33) respectful; 34) gentle; 35) liberal; 36) shy; 37) the protector of surrendered souls; 38) happy; 39) the well-wisher of devotees; 40) controlled by love; 41) all-auspicious
- There are two stages: nondevotee and devotee. The nondevotee is under the control of material nature, and devotee is under the direct control of Krsna
- This checking curtain (Krsna reserves the right of not being exposed to persons who are not surrendered souls) is called the maya energy of the Supreme Lord, and it controls the limited vision of the rebellious soul. It is explained as follows
- When child Krsna was dancing in response to the singing of the old maidservant Jarati, Narada was astonished. The SP of God, who controls all the movements of great demigods like Brahma and others, was now dancing to the indications of an old maidservant
- When Krsna brought the bulls under His control by bridling their noses, their strength and pride were immediately smashed. The name and fame which the bulls had attained was thus vanquished
- When Krsna walked on the ground of Vrndavana, the marks of His sole (flag, thunderbolt, fish, a rod for controlling elephants, and a lotus flower) would be imprinted upon the dust of the land
- When we simply remember to accept the control of Krishna and not to act independently then all fortune is automatically present
- While Krsna was dancing on his hoods, Kaliya tried to push Him down with some of his other hoods. Kaliya had about a hundred hoods, but Krsna took control of them. He began to dash Kaliya with His lotus feet, and this was more than the serpent could bear