Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Confirmations (2 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Confirmations"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is confirmed by the Lord that there are many devotees, but a devotee who is fully conversant in the Vedic conclusion is very dear to Him
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord confirms that He awards different positions to different living entities in proportion to their surrender. This proportionate reward by the Personality of Godhead to the living entities is not partiality
- In this way Lord Krsna confirmed the statement of the Brahma-samhita that every limb of His body is capable of doing everything He likes
- In two or three places the Bhagavatam has confirmed that Aghasura attained sarupya-mukti. One may then argue, How is it that he mixed with the Brahman effulgence?
- Krsna means the highest pleasure, and it is confirmed that the Supreme Lord is the reservoir or storehouse of all pleasure
- Krsna replied, "I confirm that all you have spoken about Me (Krsna) in your prayers is factual. It is a fact that the materially opulent position of one who is not fully KC is the cause of his downfall and his becoming a victim of the illusory energy"
- Krsna then confirmed all of Vasudeva’s statements as follows: "My dear father, whatever you may say, We are, after all, your sons. What you have said about Us is certainly a highly philosophical understanding of spiritual knowledge"
- Lord Krsna here confirms that the conditioned soul can reach the highest perfectional stage by surrendering to Him. One must give up all other responsibilities
- Lord Krsna or His plenary expansions dominate every one of these innumerable planets, a fact confirmed in the sruti mantras: eko vasi sarva-gah krsna idyah/ eko 'pi san bahudha yo 'vabhati. (Gopala-tapani Upanisad 1.21)
- The great religious King, Maharaja Yudhisthira, executed the royal power in the kingdom strictly according to the codes and royal principles approved by his uncle and confirmed by Lord Sri Krsna
- The Lord confirms (in the BG) "Although the stringent laws of material nature are very difficult to overcome, one who surrenders unto the Lord can very easily cross over nescience." There is no influence of material nature in the spiritual world
- The Lord confirms in the Bhagavad-gita, "My supreme abode is a transcendental place from which, having gone, one never returns to this material world"
- The Lord Himself confirms that the view that there is no supreme cause of this material manifestation, that there is no God, and that everything is only the creation of the interaction of matter is a view of the asuras
- This statement by the Lord confirms that a person in true Krsna consciousness, engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord under the direction of the spiritual master, is never subject to the contamination of material qualities