Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Conchshell (1 C, 19 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Conchshell"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A yogi who is practicing meditation on the Supersoul sees within himself the plenary portion of Krsna as Visnu - with four hands, holding conchshell, wheel, club and lotus flower
- After equipping Themselves with military dress, Krsna and Balarama mounted Their chariots. Krsna rode the chariot of which Daruka was the driver. With a small army They came out of the city of Mathura, blowing Their respective conchshells
- Brahma said, "Let me offer my respectful repeated obeisances unto the son of Maharaja Nanda, who is standing before me with conchshell earrings and a peacock feather on His head. His face is beautiful"
- By bugling with the conchshell and offering blessings with the lotus flower, He (Krsna) always assures the devotees that no one can vanquish them, even in the greatest calamity
- By spiritual contact with the Lord, everything becomes spiritually reddened like the conchshell in the grip of the Lord, and the paramahamsa, or the supremely intelligent person, plays the part of the ducking swan in the water of spiritual bliss
- Cowherd boys said, "You (Krsna) have a beautiful garland, a small conchshell, a peacock feather on Your turban, yellow-colored silk cloth, decorations of karnikara flowers on Your ears and a mallika flower garland on Your chest"
- Curiously enough, although the other party (Jarasandha's party) was equipped with greater military strength, when they heard the vibration of Krsna's conchshell their hearts were shaken
- He (Krsna) appeared before them nicely covered by yellow silken garments, with four hands like Visnu, and carrying the different symbols of the club, the conchshell, the disc and the lotus flower
- He (Krsna) entrusted the gopis to the care of Balarama and followed Sankhacuda wherever he fled. Krsna wanted to take the valuable jewel resembling a conchshell from the head of the demon
- In His Visnu form, the Lord carries four weapons in His four hands - a lotus flower and a conchshell in two hands, and in the other two hands a club and a disc
- In the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu it is said that when Lord Krsna was blowing His conchshell known as Pancajanya many great sages who were living in the caves of the mountains immediately reacted, being awakened from their trance of meditation
- It is said that when Lord Krsna blows on His transcendental conchshell, the wives of the demons become subject to abortions, and the wives of the demigods become blessed with all auspiciousness
- Kamsa was thinking of Krsna with His wheel, which means Narayana, who holds a wheel, conchshell, lotus flower and club
- Krsna's age, His beauty, His bugle, His flute, His conchshell and His pleasing attitude all provoke love in friendship for Him
- Krsna's conchshell is known as Pancajanya. This Pancajanya conch is also mentioned in the Bhagavad-gita. Krsna sounded it before the Battle of Kuruksetra
- Krsna's own form has only two hands, but in the form of Lord Narayana He has four hands. Lord Narayana holds a conchshell, disc, club and lotus flower, and He is full of great opulence. The sri, bhu and nila energies serve at His lotus feet
- Krsna's smile, the fragrance of His transcendental body, His flute, bugle, ankle bells and conchshell, the marks on His feet, His place of residence all awaken the symptoms of ecstatic love
- O best of conchshells, O Pancajanya in the hands of the Lord, you are always filled with the breath of Lord Krsna
- One devotee exclaimed, "His (Krsna's) body is just like the tamala tree, very blackish. His head is protected with a canopy of hair. There are the marks of srivatsa on His chest, and He is holding His conchshell"
- One devotee exclaimed, "How wonderful is the personal feature of Lord Krsna! How His neck is just like a conchshell! His eyes are so beautiful, as though they themselves are encountering the beauty of a lotus flower"
- One of the important residents of Dvaraka spoke, "My dear Lord Narayana, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead. In Your plenary portion as Narayana, or Visnu, You have four hands with different symbols - the conchshell, disc, club and lotus flower"
- Parvati, the wife of Lord Siva, told her husband, "My dear Pancamukha (five-faced), just look at the Pandavas! After hearing the sound of Krsna's conchshell known as Pancajanya, they have regained their strength and are just like lions
- Pradyumna's attachment in anxiety for Krsna was expressed when he said to his wife Rati: "The enemy, Sambara, is already killed. Now I am very anxious to see my father, who is my spiritual master and who always carries the conchshell known as Pancajanya
- Some things which give stimulation to ecstatic love of Krsna are His transcendental qualities, His uncommon activities, His smiling features, His apparel, His garlands, His flute, His buffalo horn, His leg bells, His conchshell
- Sri Hari holds the conch, disc, lotus and club. Lord Sri Krsna holds the conch, club, lotus and disc
- The citizens of Indraprastha felt their hearts become joyful simply by hearing the vibration of Krsna's conchshell because they could understand that Jarasandha had been killed. Now the Rajasuya sacrifice by King Yudhisthira was almost certain
- The Earth personified said, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the Lord, who is always present with four symbols, namely His conchshell, disc, lotus and club, and who is the Lord of all demigods. Please accept my respectful obeisances unto You"
- The soles of the Lord's lotus feet are marked with sankha-cakra-gada-padma - conchshell, disc, club and lotus - and also by a flag and a thunderbolt
- The sound of Krsna's conchshell used to vibrate and circulate all over the world
- The vibration of Lord Krsna's conchshell sounded like a thunderbolt at the time of the dissolution of the whole cosmic manifestation. The demon Mura heard the vibration of the conchshell, awakened from his sleep and came out to see what had happened
- The white and fat-boweled conchshell, being gripped by the hand of Lord Krsna and sounded by Him, appeared to be reddened by the touch of His transcendental lips. It seemed that a white swan was playing in the stems of red lotus flowers
- Then, Lord Krsna blew His conchshell, called Pancajanya; Arjuna blew his, the Devadatta; and Bhima, the voracious eater and performer of Herculean tasks, blew his terrific conchshell called Paundram. BG 1.15 - 1972
- They (the Visnu forms) were bedecked with pearls and earrings and garlanded with beautiful flowers. On Their chests was the mark of Srivatsa, Their arms were decorated with armlets and other jewelry, and Their necks were just like conchshells
- Those who are situated on the platform of santa-rasa get their impetus for advancement in devotional service by smelling the tulasi offered at the lotus feet of the Lord, by hearing the sound of His conchshell, seeing a sanctified place in some mountain
- When a great mystic was once awakened from his meditative trance by hearing the vibration of Krsna's Pancajanya conchshell, the mystic became overpowered
- When Krsna, Arjuna & Bhima reached Hastinapura, they blew their respective conchshells, & by hearing the sound vibrations, everyone immediately became cheerful. But the enemies of Krsna, upon hearing the conchshells, were very sorry
- When Lord Krsna was blowing His conchshell known as Pancajanya, many great sages who were living in the caves of the mountains immediately reacted, being awakened from their trance of meditation
- When the princes of the Yadu dynasty heard the vibration of Krsna's Pancajanya conchshell, the hairs on their bodies immediately stood up in ecstatic jubilation
- When the sons of Pandu, headed by Maharaj Yudhisthira, saw Krsna in His fourhanded form on the battlefield of Kuruksetra, holding His conchshell, disk, club and lotus flower
- Within this temple (Pana-Nrsimha) is a conchshell presented by the late king of Tanjore, and it is said that this shell was used by Lord Krsna Himself. During the month of March, a great fair takes place in this temple
- Without difficulty, Krsna cut each of Banasura's bows into two pieces and, to check him from going further, made the horses of his chariot lie on the ground so that the chariot broke to pieces. After doing this, Krsna blew His conchshell, Pancajanya