Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Completeness"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- A clear explanation is given in the beginning of the Isopanisad, in which it is stated that the Supreme Lord is so complete that although unlimited energies, their transformations emanate from Him, Krsna's personality is not in the least bit transformed
- Accepting Vasudeva Datta as a great devotee, the Lord said, "Such a statement is not at all astonishing because you are the incarnation of Prahlada Maharaja. It appears that Lord Krsna has bestowed complete mercy upon you. There is no doubt about it"
- All the different incarnations of the Lord indirectly or directly manifested different features, but Lord Krsna, the primeval Lord, exhibited the complete features of Godhead
- As such, when He (Krsna) was playing as the perfect husband of the queens, especially of Rukminiji, He enjoyed conjugal love in complete perfection
- Brahma said, "Although You exhibited Yourself (Krsna) as so many cowherd boys and calves, Your transcendental potency was not reduced. You are always complete"
- Brahma said, "Even if the complete is taken away from the complete - the Supreme Absolute Truth - it remains the complete Supreme Absolute Truth. And although many expansions from the complete are visible, the complete is one without a second"
- Brahma said, "Your (Krsna's) teachings in the Bhagavad-gita are that one should give up all other processes of self-realization and simply surrender unto You, for that is complete"
- Krsna concluded, "I shall act in such a way as to relieve him of this false prestige. I shall give protection to My pure devotees in Vrndavana, who are at present completely dependent on My mercy and whom I have taken completely under My protection"
- Krsna continued, "After all, you have to prepare yourself for your next life. I therefore advise that you select someone who can help you in both this life and the next, for I am completely unable to help"
- Krsna continued, "I think Myself completely unfit to be your husband because you (Rukmini) are so beautiful, sober, grave and exalted. May I inquire from you the reason that induced you to accept Me"
- Krsna first of all offered respect to His spiritual master, then to His father and then to His elder brother, Balarama. In this way Lord Krsna, the lotus-eyed, was completely happy and pure at heart in all of His dealings
- Krsna is always complete, and although He can create millions of universes, all of them full in all opulences, He remains as opulent as ever, without any change (advaitam)
- Krsna is complete in the spiritual sky (Vaikuntha), He is more complete in Mathura and Dvaraka, and He is most complete in Vrndavana, Vraja, due to His manifesting all His opulences
- Krsna is complete spirit and He's absolute, therefore His name is also spirit; His name, His form, His quality, His, I mean to say, opulence, His paraphernalia - everything is spiritual
- Krsna is complete spiritual, divine, and we are, at the present moment, although we have got our spiritual form within this body, but because we have no vision of the spiritual form, we are taking this body as our form. This is called illusion
- Krsna is ever kind to everyone because He is the complete existence for all individual existence
- Krsna says, "My devotee, with affection," yo me bhaktya prayacchati. Krsna is not hungry. Krsna has not come to you for accepting your offering because He is hungry. No. He is not hungry. He is self-complete
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are situated completely in the transcendental position, in perfect knowledge and bliss. You are complete in fulfilling all Your desires. By exhibiting Your internal potency, You have set up the influence of maya"
- No one can serve Krsna completely. He is so complete and self-sufficient that He has no need of any service from the devotee
- Realization of the Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is realization of all the transcendental features: sat, cit and ananda (eternity, knowledge, and bliss) in complete vigraha (form)
- Regarding Krsna's complete independence and lordship, Srimad-Bhagavatam says that although Kaliya was a great offender, Krsna still favored him by marking his head with His lotus feet
- Siva-jvara said, "My dear Lord, Your appearance as the son of Vasudeva in Your role as a human being is one of the pastimes of Your complete freedom"
- Springtime had arrived, and the full moon of that season inspired the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is complete in everything, with new attraction to meet the beautiful Srimati Radharani at night to increase the beauty of Their pastimes
- Sri Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, full of all opulences, and His complete opulences are exhibited only in Vrndavana-dhama
- The complete whole and the complete Absolute Truth are the complete Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna. All manifestations are due to His different energies. He is the complete whole
- The factual Absolute Truth is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna. He is the complete energetic person, and He possesses different separated and internal energies
- The glowing effulgence of His transcendental form is the impersonal Brahman, which is absolute, complete and unlimited and which displays the varieties of countless planets, with their different opulences, in millions and millions of universes
- The holy name of Krsna is transcendentally blissful. It bestows all spiritual benedictions, for it is Krsna Himself, the reservoir of all pleasure. Krsna's name is complete, and it is the form of all transcendental mellows
- The materialistic theory that God-worship is anthropomorphic is not correct. No living being can become God by undergoing meditation or austerities. God is always God. Krsna as a baby is as complete as He is as a full-fledged youth
- The most complete qualities of Krsna are manifested within Vrndavana, and His complete and more complete qualities are manifested in Dvaraka and Mathura
- The name of Krsna and Krsna - non-different. The name of Krsna is as pure, as complete, as spiritual as Krsna
- The personal associates of the primeval Lord, Sri Krsna, are His devotees, who are identical with Him. He is complete with His entourage of devotees
- The Siva-jvara continued: "Therefore, my Lord, Your (Krsna's) body is completely peaceful, completely blissful and devoid of material contamination. In the material body there are actions and reactions of the three modes of material nature"
- The verdict of Krsna is the final and complete answer to all doubts, because He knows past, present and future perfectly - but no one knows Him. Krsna and Krsna conscious devotees alone can know what is what
- The word 'Brahman' indicates the complete Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is Sri Krsna. That is the verdict of all Vedic literature
- There is no existence of anything foreign in Krsna. Whatever there is in Krsna is also Krsna. He is therefore the supreme, indestructible, complete existence, or the Supreme Truth
- They (Krsna and Balarama) studied the art of solving crossword puzzles, filling up the missing spaces and making complete words
- This contradictory treatment by Krsna is just befitting His position, because in all the Vedic literature He is described as the complete independent
- Thousands of presidents and thousands of GBC may come and go, His work will go on. Krsna is complete Himself. He doesn't require anyone's help. That is Krsna
- When He (Lord Krsna) manifests all His qualities in fullness, He is called most complete. This is the version of all learned scholars in the devotional science
- When the complete Supreme Personality of Godhead descends, all other incarnations of the Lord meet together within Him
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead does not manifest all His transcendental qualities, He is called complete. When all the qualities are manifested, but not fully, He is called more complete