Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Godhead's company" |"Krsna and company" |"Lord's company" |"Supreme Personality of Godhead's company" |"cannot leave His company" |"company of Lord Krsna" |"company of Radha and Krsna" |"company of god" |"company of krishna" |"company of krsna" |"company of the Supreme Personality of Godhead" |"company of the lord" |"company of the supreme" |"company with Krsna" |"company with Krsna" |"company with the Lord of the Universe" |"company with the Lord" |"enjoy His company" |"enjoyed His company" |"enjoying His company" |"give up His company" |"happy in His company" |"krsna's company" |"leaving his company" |"left His company" |"losing his company" |"not willing to quit His company" |"pitiably bereft of His company" |"qualified to keep His company"|"company of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Company"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- A similar statement can be found in Gita-govinda, wherein it is said that when the enemy of Kamsa, Sri Krsna, embraces Srimati Radharani, He immediately becomes entangled in a loving condition and gives up the company of all other gopis
- Although Krsna was joking with Queen Rukmini, she was thinking that He was going to give up her company, and she was therefore shocked
- Another gopi said, "He (Krsna) walks in a stride which is so attractive, and He carries His flute. Just by looking at Him we become lusty to enjoy His company"
- As for the boys, they were simply enjoying transcendental bliss in the company of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. At that time, the calves that were pasturing nearby entered into the deep forest, allured by new grasses, & gradually went out of sight
- As pure devotees, the more the gopis enjoyed Krsna’s company, the more they became enlightened with His glories, and thus they reciprocated with Him. They wanted to satisfy Krsna by glorifying His transcendental pastimes
- Back to home, back to Godhead, and eat, drink and be merry in Krsna's company. That is our process
- Because Krsna has four extraordinary qualities not possessed by Lord Narayana, the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, always desires His company
- Both the gopis and Krsna forgot their real identities, playing in the water, enjoying each other's company and relieving the fatigue of rasa dancing. The gopis began to splash water on the body of Krsna, all the while smiling, and Krsna enjoyed this
- If Lord Krsna rejected the company of the other gopis for Srimati Radharani, we can understand that Lord Sri Krsna has intense affection for Her
- In one night, therefore, they (the gopis) enjoyed the company of Krsna as their beloved husband, but that night was not an ordinary night
- Intelligence is the form-direction of the Paramatma plenary portion of the Personality of Godhead. The presence of Paramatma in everyone's company is not very difficult to realize, even for the common man
- It is a very good sign that although you are not happy now you know it is only because you are not in the company of Krishna and the devotees
- It is said that once Arjuna was lying in his bed with his head upon Krsna's lap and was talking and joking with Krsna in great relaxation and was enjoying Krsna's company with smiling and great satisfaction
- Krsna is compared to the dark cloud, and Lalita is compared to the cataki bird seeking only Krsna's company
- Krsna smiled and accepted their invitation, and He began to enjoy the lunchtime company of His friends
- Krsna's attraction is ever-fresh. Even the goddesses of fortune cannot leave His company
- Krsna, although He is always in Goloka Vrndavana, He has nothing to do. He is simply enjoying in the company of His associates, the gopis and the cowherds boy, His mother, His father. Free, completely free
- Krsna, in the company of His cowherd boyfriends, took shelter of the shade of some trees and became very happy
- Once while the boys were engaged in their transcendental pastimes, a great demon of the name Pralambasura entered their company, desiring to kidnap both Balarama and Krsna
- Or, since after all He is a very cunning, obstinate debauchee with a propensity to cheat, He takes to the company of other women. He then indulges in loving affairs with them in front of Me to give distress to My mind
- Sometimes Krsna gives up the company of other gopis and becomes controlled, mind and body, by Me. Thus He manifests My good fortune and gives others distress by performing His loving affairs with Me
- Somewhere Lord Krsna was found enjoying the company of a particular wife by exchanging joking words with her. Somewhere else He was found engaged with His wife in religious ritualistic functions
- Srimati Radharani refused to go with Krsna to Dvaraka to enjoy His company in the atmosphere of royal opulence, for She wanted to enjoy His company in the original Vrndavana atmosphere
- Srutadeva said, "From the beginning of the conditioned soul’s entering into the material world, You (Krsna) are his constant companion"
- The boys collected flowers, leaves of flowers and the bark of trees and placed their lunch on them, as well as in their boxes, and thus they began to eat their lunch, keeping company with Krsna
- The cowherd friends of Krsna were so happy in His company that they expressed their transcendental feelings within themselves thus, "My dear Krsna, You are always busy tending the cows which are scattered all over beautiful Vrndavana"
- The devotee who knows that there is no difference between the name and the form of the Lord chants Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare and realizes that he is always in Krsna's company
- The gopis and the queens, simply by being attached to Krsna in conjugal love and enjoying His company in a so-called sensuous life full of luxury and opulence, achieved the highest salvation
- The gopis had come to Krsna to enjoy His company, to dance with Him, embrace Him and kiss Him, and when Krsna began to receive them very officially, showing all kinds of etiquette, they were surprised
- The gopis kept their individuality to enjoy the company of Lord Krsna, but Kamsa was accepted into His (Krsna's) impersonal brahmajyoti
- The gopis of Vrndavana were so attached to Krsna that they were not satisfied simply with the rasa dance at night. They wanted to associate with Him and enjoy His company during the daytime also
- The gopis so enjoyed the company of Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, that they forgot that they had any other husbands in the world, and upon being embraced by the arms of Krsna and dancing and singing with Him, they forgot everything
- The gopis were blessed with all mercy by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, for they enjoyed His company without a tinge of mundane sex life
- The gopis, however, soon began to feel very proud, thinking themselves to be the most fortunate women in the universe due to being favored by the company of Krsna
- The other gopi continued, "Here the vibration of the flute was heard, and Krsna, along with His elder brother, Sri Balarama, enjoyed the atmosphere in our company. Thus the environment of Vrndavana constantly reminds us of Krsna and Balarama"
- The same internal potency Krsna exhibits in Goloka Vrndavana is exhibited in the earthly Vrndavana, where He enjoys Himself with His parents and in the company of His friends, the cowherd boys and gopis
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is never complete without His spiritual potencies; therefore unless one takes shelter of the gopis, one cannot enter into the company of Radha and Krsna
- Their (the gopis) hair and garments became scattered, and their ornaments loosened as they forgot themselves in the company of Krsna
- Therefore in the company of My devotees I shall appear on earth and perform various colorful pastimes
- They (the cowherd men) began to show paternal love for the children, and with great affection they lifted them in their arms and embraced them. They began to smell their children’s heads and enjoy their company with great happiness
- They (the gopis) felt they had no desire to be fulfilled. Fully satisfied in the company of Krsna, they spread their cloths on the ground. These garments were made of fine linen and smeared with the red kunkuma which decorated their breasts
- They (the sages) all took birth as women in the wombs of gopis at Gokula, and as they had desired in their previous lives, they enjoyed the company of Lord Krsna, who was present at that time in Gokula Vrndavana
- This may appear to be a desire to enjoy the company of the Lord, but actually it is spontaneous love, serving Him by assisting in managing the transcendental cows
- This period is very convenient for the execution of spiritual activities. When that auspicious moment arrived, Krsna asked the gopis to leave. Although His beloveds were not willing to quit His company, they were very obedient to Him
- When Krsna went to the forest with His cowherd boyfriends and cows, the gopis did not physically take part, but their hearts went with Him. And because their hearts went, they were able to enjoy His company through strong feelings of separation
- When Pralambasura entered their company, Krsna began to think how to kill the demon, but externally He received him as a friend. "O My dear friend," He said, "it is very good that you have come to take part in our pastimes"
- When the (cowherd) boys were thus engaged, Krsna would immediately join them, and catching their hands, He would enjoy their company and laugh and praise their activities
- When the gopis had Krsna in their company, not only all their grief but their lamenting in the absence of Krsna was relieved
- Whenever all the friends would assemble in the company of Krsna, they would immediately engage in all these functions, especially in dancing together
- While He (krsna) is present in Goloka enjoying transcendental pleasure in the company of His eternal associates - the gopis, the cowherd boys - all over the creation His potencies are acting under His direction, without disturbing His eternal pastimes
- While Krsna was enjoying the company of the gopis in the rasa dance, the astonished demigods and their wives gathered in the sky. The moon, being afflicted with a sort of lust, began to watch the dance and became stunned with wonder
- While Krsna was thus engaged in His transcendental pastimes, exhibiting His internal potency in the company of the supermost fortunate cowherd boys, there occurred another chance for Him to exhibit the superhuman powers of Godhead
- While taking lunch, each boy began to manifest different kinds of relations with Krsna, and they enjoyed each other's company with joking words