Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Cheating (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Cheating"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A devotee sees that how Krsna, Kesava, is cheating these rascals. The devotee can understand. But the demons, they think, "Oh, we have got a nice leader. He does not believe in God"
- Although I cheated him in My incarnation as Vamana, taking away his dominions throughout the universe, and although I still criticized him for not fulfilling his promise, I have just now seen him in his kingdom, and he feelingly expressed his love for Me
- Although Krsna cheated the young unmarried gopis and made them stand naked before Him and enjoyed joking words with them, and although He treated them just like dolls and stole their garments, they were still pleased with Him and never lodged complaints
- God is good; therefore His cheating is good, His thieving is good. Everything is absolute. Unless you cannot understand this Absolute Truth, there is no understanding of Krsna
- Gopis said, "After all, we are women, so how could we disbelieve Him (Krsna)? Now we can understand that His sweet words were simply for cheating us"
- One friend challenged Krsna thus: "My dear friend Damodara, You are an expert only in eating. You have defeated Subala only because he is weak and You adopted cheating means"
- Our hearts (Lalita Devi's and Radharani's) are so polluted by miserable conditions that we are certainly going to Pluto's kingdom. Nevertheless, Krsna does not give up His beautiful loving smiling, which is full of cheating tricks
- Radharani addressed the bumblebee: As far as We are concerned, We are more intelligent than the goddess of fortune. We are not going to be cheated anymore by Krsna or His messengers
- Radharani continued, "As far as We are concerned, We (the gopis) are more intelligent than the goddess of fortune. We are not going to be cheated anymore by Krsna or His messengers"