Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Changing"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- After His meditation, Lord Krsna would regularly bathe early in the morning with clear, sanctified water. Then He would change into fresh clothing, cover Himself with a wrapper and engage Himself in His daily religious functions
- Anyone who surrenders to Krishna, his destiny is changed by the omnipotency of God
- At first Krsna thought, "Let Me retaliate against this vengeance of Indra by destroying his heavenly kingdom," but later on, when He thought of the insignificance of the King of heaven, Krsna changed His mind and felt merciful toward Indra
- If Krsna is pleased He can change destiny. Karmani nirdahati kintu ca bhakti bhajam. Sacrifice means to please Krsna, yajna. Yajna means to please Krsna. Our Krsna consciousness movement means to please Krsna. That is the whole program
- In one situation the great sage Narada saw Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead and master of mystic powers, acting as a spy by changing His usual dress in order to understand the motives of different citizens in the city and the palaces
- In the Brahma-samhita it is said that destiny can be changed by Krsna for His devotees
- Krsna immediately changed His dress to look exactly like Abhimanyu and approached Abhimanyu's mother, Jatila, addressing her thus: "My dear Mother, I am your real son Abhimanyu, but just see - Krsna, dressed up like me, is coming before you!"
- Krsna is so kind that He's changing varieties, atmosphere of life. But he's packed up in this material world. That freedom... Conditioned soul is asking for freedom, but he does not know the freedom is the shelter of Krsna. That he'll not accept
- Krsna, the Supreme Godhead, has senses, and it is stated that His senses are interchangeable; in other words, one sense can perform the function of any other. This is what it means to say that Krsna is absolute
- The Lord does not change His original transcendental position, but He appears to be differently manifested according to the particular time, circumstances and society
- The Lord is identical with His transcendental body, there is no question of His changing or quitting His body
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead can exhibit His full potencies in any shape or form without any change