Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Cause (1 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Cause"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Although the Lord personally has nothing to do with material creation, maintenance and destruction, He causes all these things to be done by His plenary expansion, the Paramatma
- As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, the cause of the impersonal Brahman is Lord Krsna. This Brahman effulgence is likened to the sunshine, which emanates from the sun globe. Therefore, impersonal Brahman is not the ultimate cause
- Balarama and Krsna are the original efficient and material causes of the material world. As Maha-Visnu and the material energy, They enter into the material elements and create the diversities by multi-energies. Thus They are the cause of all causes
- Because Krsna is good, His cause is also good. Thus charity should be given to a person who is engaged in Krsna consciousness
- Before His personal appearance, the Lord causes some of His devotees to appear as His mother, father and intimate associates. He then appears later as if He were taking birth and growing from a baby to a child and gradually into a youth
- I thank you once more for your assurance of service to Krishna and it is very enlightening for me that we have got so many nice souls to serve the cause of Krishna, and in the matter of pushing Krishna consciousness in this country and all over the world
- In the beginning, Sri Arjuna, the great fighter, declined to fight, but when he was convinced by the Lord that the fighting was necessary, Sri Arjuna changed his decision and fought for His cause
- Lord Krsna, Vrajendra-kumara, first caused countless devotees to appear, and at last He appeared Himself
- Lord Siva said, "You (Krsna) are the original cause of this cosmic manifestation, You are its supreme maintainer, and You are the cause of its dissolution also"
- Lord Sri Krsna caused three well-performed Asvamedha-yajnas (horse sacrifices) to be conducted by Maharaja Yudhisthira and thus caused his virtuous fame to be glorified in all directions, like that of Indra, who had performed one hundred such sacrifices
- One cowherd boy said, "When Pralambasura entered amongst Krsna's cowherd boyfriends, Krsna caused him to be killed by Balarama"
- One must perform sacrifices as prescribed in the sastras, and they must give in charity their hard-earned money for Krsna's cause. That is called dana. Yajna, dana, and tapasya