Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Bringing (7 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Bringing"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Accompanied by the cowherd boys and Balarama, Krsna brought forward the cows and played on His flute as He entered the forest of Vrndavana, which was full of flowers, vegetables and pasturing grass
- After defeating all the opposing elements and forcibly carrying away Rukmini, Krsna brought her to Dvaraka, and then married her according to the Vedic ritualistic principles. After this marriage, Krsna became the King of the Yadus at Dvaraka
- After defeating Indra, Krsna arranged to marry the 16,100 girls brought from the custody of Bhaumasura. By expanding Himself in 16,100 forms, He simultaneously married them all in different palaces at the same auspicious moment
- After the demon (Aghasura) was dead, Krsna, with His transcendental glance alone, brought all the boys and calves back to consciousness and came with them out of the mouth of the demon
- Arjuna, however, would not desist from entering the fire unless the sons of the brahmana were brought back. Therefore Krsna promised him, "I shall bring back the brahmana's sons. Do not try to commit suicide"
- As a human being has to endeavor to achieve certain results, so Lord Krsna, like an ordinary human being, or like His friend Arjuna, left Dvaraka to bring back the brahmana's baby
- As husband of so many wives, He pleased them all with presentations, even at a costly endeavor. He brought the parijata plant from heaven and implanted it at the palace of Satyabhama, one of the principal queens
- As the Lord appears by His own internal potency, so He also brings all His paraphernalia by the same internal potency, without extraneous help
- As usual, Krsna came out victorious, and He triumphantly brought the parijata tree chosen by His wife to this earth planet, to Dvaraka. After this, the tree was installed in the palace garden of Satyabhama
- Balarama also embraced Akrura. Taking him by the hand, Krsna and Balarama brought him to Their sitting room, where They offered him a very nice sitting place and water for washing his feet
- Bhagavata-dharma, or spiritual life, can be understood when one has understood his identification, what he is. Therefore in the Bhagavad-gita the first lesson given by Krsna to Arjuna is to bring him to the spiritual platform
- By the policy of Krsna, all the demons were brought together in the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, and set them... The fire was set, fighting, and they died
- Devaki said, "In other words, I am asking You (Krsna) to bring back all my sons who were killed by Kamsa; upon Your bringing them back, my heart will be content, and it will be a great pleasure for me just to see them once"
- Devaki said, "You (Krsna) and Balarama immediately brought him from the custody of Yamaraja, although he had been dead for a very long time"
- Devaki, "I have heard that when You (Krsna) wanted to reward Your teacher, Sandipani Muni, and he asked You to bring back his dead son"
- He (Krsna) is called the supreme controller, Paramesvara. In addition, Krsna can bring anyone under His influence. This is called vasita
- He (Lord Krsna) immediately divided Himself into seven Krsnas, and each one of Them immediately caught hold of a bull and bridled its nose, thus bringing it under control as if it were a plaything
- He brought Srimati Radharani to a bower by signaling with His flute. Then He entered within that bower to perform pastimes with Her
- In fact, she (Satyabhama) could not be pacified until she was promised the whole tree. And Krsna actually fulfilled His promise: He brought the tree down to the earth planet from the heavenly kingdom
- In the garden within the compound of each palace there were parijata flowers. The parijata is not an artificial flower. We remember that Krsna brought the parijata trees from heaven and implanted them in all His palaces
- King Nagnajit continued his request, "Krsna, if You'll kindly bridle the seven bulls and bring them under control, then undoubtedly You will be selected as the desired husband of my daughter, Satya"
- King Nagnajit continued, "I have imposed this test just to understand the prowess & position of my intended son-in-law. You, Krsna, are the chief of all heroes. I am sure You will be able to bring these seven bulls under control without any difficulty"
- Krsna continued, "Just as one extracts and uses fire after manipulating ordinary wood, after dealing with these demoniac princes I shall bring forth Rukmini, like fire, from their midst"
- Krsna fought with the soldiers of Kalayavana and killed them one after another. After this, He collected all the booty from the dead bodies, and under His direction it was loaded on bullock carts and brought back to Dvaraka
- Krsna promised Kunti, that He would bring her five sons back from the battlefield of Kuruksetra. After the battle was finished, when all the Pandavas had come home, Kunti praised Krsna because His promise was so nicely fulfilled
- Krsna rewarded His teacher, Sandipani Muni by bringing back his dead son from the region of Yamaloka
- Krsna's teacher had requested Him to bring back his dead sons, and to do so Krsna went to the place of Yamaraja to claim all of those souls who had been brought there by Yamaraja and were being kept under his control
- Lord Krsna had him seated on His own bedstead and personally brought all kinds of fruits and drinks to offer him, as is proper in receiving a worshipable guest
- Lord Krsna made an analytical description of the soul just to bring Arjuna to the point of buddhi-yoga, or bhakti-yoga
- Lord Krsna took Arjuna through this place (the destination of those who aspire for liberation from the material world, beyond Aloka-varsa) to bring back the sons of the brahmana
- Lord Krsna ventured to the planet of Yamaloka and found the dead son of His teacher and brought him back to his father as a reward for the instructions received
- Sitting beside Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he thought, "This is a transcendental ecstatic transformation brought about by love of Krsna"
- Sitting down on the ground and keeping Krsna in the center, they (the cowherd boys) began to open their lunch boxes brought from home. Lord Sri Krsna was seated in the center of the circle, and all the boys kept their faces toward Him
- So far I am concerned, I am the same Spiritual Father and Guide of both of you and I have prayed all along to Krsna for bringing you back to your good conscience
- Sometimes His father, while worshiping Narayana, would ask Him to bring his wooden slippers, and Krsna, with great difficulty, would put the slippers on His head and bring them to His father
- Sometimes mother Yasoda used to ask Krsna to bring her a wooden plank for sitting. Although the wooden plank was too heavy to be carried by a child, still somehow or other Krsna would bring it to His mother
- Sukadeva Gosvami told the King, "Now hear of this secret with attention. After saving His friends from the mouth of Aghasura and killing the demon, Lord Krsna brought His friends to the bank of the Yamuna and addressed them as follows"
- The Lord learned all the Vedas with their different branches simply by hearing them once from His teacher, Sandipani Muni, whom He rewarded by bringing back his dead son from the region of Yamaloka
- The Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, being prayed to by Brahma to bring welfare to the earth, was begotten by Vasudeva in the womb of his wife Devaki in the prison of the King of Bhoja
- Then she increases their great anxiety and induces them to give up the regulative principle of obeying superiors. Finally, she forcibly brings them to You to surrender in amorous love
- They also worshiped him with a suitable presentation of honey mixed with other ingredients. When Akrura was thus comfortably seated, Krsna and Balarama offered Him a cow in charity and then brought very palatable dishes, and Akrura accepted them
- Thus I was going to Vrndavana with a big crowd, but through the mouth of Sanatana, Krsna taught Me a lesson. Thus by making some impediment, He has brought Me on a path through the forest to Vrndavana
- Truly the Personality of Godhead has been worshiped by Her. Therefore Lord Govinda, being pleased, has brought Her to a lonely spot, leaving us all behind
- When Krsna brought the bulls under His control by bridling their noses, their strength and pride were immediately smashed. The name and fame which the bulls had attained was thus vanquished
- While present on this earth, the Lord (Krsna) executed many uncommon activities, even traveling in space to bring down the parijata from heaven and recovering the son of His teacher (Sandipani Muni) from the regions of death