Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Brahman Effulgence
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Brahman Effulgence (36 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Brahman Effulgence"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- A living entity who desires sayujya-mukti remains in Krsna's Brahman effulgence, which is dependent on Krsna's body (brahmano hi pratisthaham). Such an impersonalist who takes shelter of the Brahman effulgence must surely fall down
- Ananda means the reservoir of all pleasure. The impersonalists are seeking to merge into the Brahman effulgence of eternity and knowledge, but the major portion of the absolute pleasure which is in Krsna is avoided by them
- As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, the cause of the impersonal Brahman is Lord Krsna. This Brahman effulgence is likened to the sunshine, which emanates from the sun globe. Therefore, impersonal Brahman is not the ultimate cause
- Because the Supreme Personality of Godhead entered the body of Aghasura, by His touch this demon got the opportunity to merge into the existence of the Brahman effulgence and thus attain sayujya-mukti
- Brahma said, "As it is described in Brahma-samhita, the brahmajyoti is nothing but Your personal bodily effulgence. There are many Visnu incarnations & incarnations of Your different qualities, but all those incarnations are not on the same level"
- Brahma said, "Because You are the Supreme in every respect, those who are searching after the Brahman effulgence are also searching after You. And those who are searching after Supersoul realization are also searching after You"
- Brahma said, "Even one striving for Brahman realization or Paramatma realization cannot understand these features of Your personality unless You bestow on him the result of at least a slight bit of devotional service"
- Brahma said, "In the Bhagavad-gita also it is stated that You are the source of the Brahman effulgence. No one should conclude that Your body is like an ordinary material body. Your body is aksara, indestructible"
- Brahma said, "In the Upanisads it is stated that the Supreme Brahman is as effulgent as the sun and is the origin of everything, and that anyone who can understand that original person becomes liberated from material, conditioned life"
- Demons like Kamsa, Sisupala and Dantavakra attain the Brahman effulgence because they constantly meditate upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead out of enmity
- Devotional service is so strong that one is attracted to Krsna even from the platform of Brahman worship. The Lord awards the devotee the perfection of a spiritual body, and he eternally engages in the transcendental service of Krsna
- Even the Brahman effulgence, rests on the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna. He is the knower of everything that is happening in this world, and if knowledge has any end, He is the end of all knowledge; therefore He is the known and the knowable
- Everything is resting on the Supreme Personality of Godhead; therefore He is the ultimate rest. Nidhanam means that everything, even the Brahman effulgence, rests on the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- Everything rests on Brahman, but Brahman itself rests on Krsna. Therefore Krsna is the ultimate Brahman, or Parabrahman
- In two or three places the Bhagavatam has confirmed that Aghasura attained sarupya-mukti. One may then argue, How is it that he mixed with the Brahman effulgence?
- Inhabitants of Vrndavana never desired anything like elevation to the heavenly planets or merging into the effulgence of Brahman to become one with the Absolute Truth because of their great desire to love Krsna
- It is confirmed by the statement of Brahma-samhita that the Brahman effulgence is the bodily ray of Krsna; the Brahman effulgence is simply an exhibition of the energy of Krsna
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that the impersonal Brahman effulgence is also an emanation from the Absolute Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna. The parama-purusa cannot be anyone except Sri Krsna Himself
- Krsna Himself is the SPG, Bhagavan; the localized Paramatma is His plenary partial expansion; and the all-pervading Brahman effulgence is the personal rays of His transcendental body. Therefore Krsna is always one, & for Him there is no differentiation
- Krsna is the source of the Brahman effulgence, as He Himself confirms in the Bhagavad-gita. From this we can conclude that the impersonal feature of the absolute truth is not the ultimate end; Krsna is the ultimate end of the absolute truth
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is partially realized in His impersonal brahma-jyotir effulgence and as the all-pervading Supersoul dwelling within everything
- Lord Krsna says, aham sarvasya prabhavah: "I am the origin of everything, including the Brahman effulgence and Paramatma manifestation." His activities are transcendental, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita. Janma karma ca me divyam
- Lord Krsna, who awards the impersonalist the pleasure of Brahman realization by His bodily effulgence, also gives pleasure to the devotees as the S. P. of Godhead. Those under the spell of the external energy, maya, take Him only as a beautiful child
- Mayavadi philosophers who aspire to merge with the body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as well as demoniac persons who are killed by Krsna, such as Kamsa and Sisupala, enter that Brahman effulgence
- Mucukunda continued, "I do not think any sane man would ask such a benediction from You. I therefore surrender unto You because You are the S P of Godhead, You are the Supersoul living in everyone’s heart, and You are the impersonal Brahman effulgence"
- The Brahman effulgence is not visible to material eyes, but to prove that every living being is individual, Krsna had this individual effulgence stay outside the demon's (Aghasura) body for some time, for everyone to see
- The Brahman effulgence is the personal bodily rays of Krsna. As such, impersonal Brahman cannot be the original cause of the cosmic manifestation. The original cause is the all-perfect, sentient Personality of Godhead, Govinda
- The impersonal feature of the Absolute, the Brahman effulgence, is but the rays of the personal body of Krsna. These rays of the personal body of Krsna are cast all over the creation of the Lord
- The impersonal glowing effulgence of Brahman consists only of the personal bodily rays of the Supreme Godhead, Sri Krsna
- The impersonalists, who do not accept the transcendental form of Lord Sri Krsna, and the demons, who are always engaged in blaspheming and fighting with Him, are punished by being merged into the Brahman effulgence
- The manifestation of the impersonal Brahman effulgence, which is without variety, is the rays of Krsna's bodily effulgence. It is exactly like the sun. When the sun is seen by our ordinary eyes, it appears to consist simply of effulgence
- The serpent first entered the body of Krsna personally and mixed with the Brahman effulgence. This merging is called sayujya-mukti. But from later verses we find that Aghasura attained sarupya-mukti
- The Supreme Visnu is Krsna. Krsna is the cause of Visnu, not vice versa. Similarly, Brahman is not the cause of Krsna; Krsna is the cause of Brahman. Therefore Krsna is the Para-brahman
- This Brahman effulgence is nothing but Krsna's bodily effulgence, just like this effulgence of sun
- This theory cannot be supported either, because the Lord Himself says in the Bhagavad-gita that the Brahman effulgence rests on His personality
- Transcendental rays emanate from the body of Krsna, and within those rays, which are the Brahman effulgence, everything is existing