Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Bow (4 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Bow"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Laksmana said, "Expecting opposition from the princes, He (Krsna) armored Himself and took up His bow, named Sarnga, and then our celebrated driver, Daruka, drove the beautiful chariot, without a moment's delay, toward the city of Dvaraka"
- Laksmana said, "Expecting opposition from the princes, He armored Himself and took up His bow, named Sarnga, and then our celebrated driver, Daruka, drove the beautiful chariot, without a moment’s delay, toward the city of Dvaraka"
- Laksmana said, "When at last Lord Krsna took up the bow, He was able to tie the bowstring very easily, just as a child plays with a toy"
- Radha said, "He has five arrows, and fixing them on His bow, He shoots them into the bodies of innocent women. Thus these women become invalids. It would be better if He took My life without hesitation, but He does not do so. He simply gives Me pain"
- Rukmini continued, "At the time of my marriage ceremony, simply by giving a jerk to the string of Your bow, You (Krsna) very easily drove the others away and kindly gave me shelter at Your lotus feet"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, simply drove all these ghosts away from the battlefield with the arrows from His celebrated bow, Sarnga-dhanur
- Their (Krsna's, Arjuna's and Bhima's) shoulders were marked with impressions due to carrying bows, they had beautiful bodily structure, and their voices were grave and commanding. Thus he definitely concluded that they were not brahmanas but ksatriyas