Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Blowing"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A gopi described Him to a friend, "When Krsna returns, He is garlanded with tulasi leaves, He puts His hand on the shoulder of a cowherd boyfriend and begins to blow His transcendental flute"
- After equipping Themselves with military dress, Krsna and Balarama mounted Their chariots. Krsna rode the chariot of which Daruka was the driver. With a small army They came out of the city of Mathura, blowing Their respective conchshells
- Another gopi told mother Yasoda, "My dear mother, when your son returns home, He decorates Himself with the buds of the kunda flower, and just to enlighten and gladden His friends, He blows His flute"
- In the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu it is said that when Lord Krsna was blowing His conchshell known as Pancajanya many great sages who were living in the caves of the mountains immediately reacted, being awakened from their trance of meditation
- It is said that when Lord Krsna blows on His transcendental conchshell, the wives of the demons become subject to abortions, and the wives of the demigods become blessed with all auspiciousness
- Krsna and Jambavan first of all fought with weapons, then with stones, then with big trees, then hand to hand, until at last they were hitting each other with their fists, their blows like the striking of thunderbolts
- Krsna would sometimes perform mock fighting along with the cowherd boys. When Krsna blew His horn in this mock fighting, Sridama, who was on the opposing side, felt his bodily hairs stand up
- The cuckoos there sing nicely in five kinds of tunes. Krsna, the reservoir of pleasure, blowing His flute, accompanied by His elder brother Balarama and the other cowherd boys and the cows, entered the beautiful forest of Vrndavana to enjoy the atmosphere
- The gopis are not educated girls, up-to-date fashion, (indistinct) or nothing. Crude. As soon as there was blowing of the flute, immediately they began to run towards Krsna
- The scorching heat of the autumn sunshine was sometimes intolerable, and therefore the clouds in the sky appeared in sympathy above Krsna and Balarama and Their boyfriends while They engaged in blowing Their flutes
- Then, Lord Krsna blew His conchshell, called Pancajanya; Arjuna blew his, the Devadatta; and Bhima, the voracious eater and performer of Herculean tasks, blew his terrific conchshell called Paundram. BG 1.15 - 1972
- When Krsna began to blow on His flute in the night, all of the gopis, the beautiful daughters of the cowherd men, immediately got up from their sleep. There is a very beautiful comparison made in this connection
- When Krsna, Arjuna & Bhima reached Hastinapura, they blew their respective conchshells, & by hearing the sound vibrations, everyone immediately became cheerful. But the enemies of Krsna, upon hearing the conchshells, were very sorry
- When Lord Krsna was blowing His conchshell known as Pancajanya, many great sages who were living in the caves of the mountains immediately reacted, being awakened from their trance of meditation
- While herding the very beautiful bulls, the Lord, who was the reservoir of all opulence and fortune, used to blow His flute, and thus He enlivened His faithful followers, the cowherd boys
- Who, after smelling the dust of His lotus feet even once, could ever forget it? Simply by expanding the leaves of His eyebrows, Krsna has given the deathblow to those who were burdening the earth
- With a crashing blow from Krsna's club, Salva's wonderful airplane burst into pieces and fell into the sea. Salva was very careful, and instead of crashing with the airplane, he managed to jump onto the land
- Without difficulty, Krsna cut each of Banasura's bows into two pieces and, to check him from going further, made the horses of his chariot lie on the ground so that the chariot broke to pieces. After doing this, Krsna blew His conchshell, Pancajanya