Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Blissfulness"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Ananda-cin-maya-rasa means that His (Krsna's) body is a transcendental form of eternal bliss and knowledge. Krsna is always surrounded by different potencies, and therefore He is perfect and beautiful
- As far as the spiritual energy itself is concerned, it is exhibited in three forms because Krsna is a combination of eternity, bliss and knowledge
- At no time is there a distinction between the body and the soul of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. His personal identity and His body are made of blissful spiritual energy. There is no distinction between them
- Bahulasva said, "Your transcendental form is full of bliss, knowledge and eternity. You can attract everyone’s heart by Your beautiful form as Syamasundara, Krsna"
- Baladeva, Laksmana, Advaita Acarya, Lord Nityananda, Lord Sesa and Lord Sankarsana taste the nectarean mellows of the transcendental bliss of Lord Krsna by recognizing Themselves as being His devotees and servants
- Bali said, "You, Lord Krsna, are the original Personality of Godhead, with an eternal form that is all-blissful and full of complete knowledge"
- He (Krsna) is in Vrndavana having His ananda, spiritual bliss, enjoyment, with His associates, eternal associates, the gopis, the cowherds boys, His mother, His father, Mother Yasoda, Nanda, Nanda Maharaja. So He is enjoying in His abode, Goloka
- His (Krsna's) childhood pastimes were blissfully enjoyed by mother Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja. This fact was admitted by Vasudeva himself when he met Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda at Kuruksetra
- His blissful smiling face always increases the lusty desires of the gopis of Vrndavana. May He be all-glorious and happy
- I remember the Lord standing by the banks of the Yamuna River, so beautiful amidst the kadamba trees, where many birds are chirping in the gardens. And these impressions are always giving me transcendental realization of beauty and bliss
- I taste the bliss to which the object of love is entitled. But the pleasure of Radha, the abode of that love, is ten million times greater
- In His eternal, blissful form, Lord Krsna is accepted by Arjuna as param brahma. A living entity in the conditioned stage accepts something illusory as substantial. This is called maya or avidya - ignorance
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated that Krsna's expansions are all complete in eternity, blissfulness and cognizance
- In the form of Krsna, the Lord enjoys spiritual bliss and remains the shelter of all devotees, visaya-vigraha. And in His Gauranga feature Krsna tastes separation from Krsna in the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani
- King Nanda said, "Gargacarya assured me that this boy would be all-auspicious for my family and that He (Krsna) would be able to give transcendental blissful pleasure to all the cowherd men and cows in Vrndavana"
- Krishna's name is Acyuta, unchanging, but He is Bliss although always full, still increases, to increase the blissful existence of the devotee
- Krsna appeared blissful, with a handsome forehead and beautiful smiling face, restless eyebrows and moving earrings
- Krsna Himself is simply sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), the eternal form of bliss and knowledge, and because of His inconceivable greatness, He is called the Supreme Brahman
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and we have several times explained that His body is not material, but is eternal, blissful knowledge
- Krsna's body is a symbol of complete knowledge and bliss
- Krsna, the original form of the Personality of Godhead, is the summum bonum of the all-pervading Visnu. He is all-perfect knowledge and all-perfect bliss. He is the Supreme Transcendence
- Krsna, who is known as Govinda, is the supreme controller. He has an eternal, blissful, spiritual body. He is the origin of all. He has no other origin, for He is the prime cause of all causes
- Krsna, who is known as Govinda, is the Supreme Godhead. He has an eternal, blissful, spiritual body. He is the origin of all. He has no other origin, and He is the prime cause of all causes
- Limited by their (impersonalist philosophers) poor fund of knowledge, such impersonalist thinkers cannot understand the all-blissful transcendental form of Lord Krsna
- Lord Krsna is detached from the variegatedness of the inferior nature, but He is in eternal, blissful enjoyment of the spiritual nature, or His internal potency
- Lord Krsna is so exalted that He is more attractive than anything else and more pleasing than anything else. He is the most sublime abode of bliss. By His own strength, He causes one to forget all other ecstasies
- Lord Krsna, who is perceived as the impersonal, blissful Brahman by the jnanis, who is worshiped as the SL by devotees in the mood of servitorship, played with the cowherd boys, who had attained their position after accumulating many pious activities
- Lord Sri Krsna, the transcendental form of absolute bliss, is the fountainhead of all pleasurable transcendental qualities and inconceivable potencies
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are situated completely in the transcendental position, in perfect knowledge and bliss. You are complete in fulfilling all Your desires. By exhibiting Your internal potency, You have set up the influence of maya"
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) have taken birth in the Yadu dynasty, or the Vrsni dynasty. Your advent on the surface of the earth in Your original form of eternal blissful knowledge is Your own pastime"
- Regardless of what one is, if one wants the association of Lord Krsna in the transcendental kingdom of God for eternity in blissful existence, one must hear about the pastimes of Lord Krsna and chant the maha-mantra
- Rukmini continued, "A foolish woman accepts such a dead body as her husband and, in sheer misunderstanding, loves him as her dear companion. This is possible only because such a woman has never relished the ever-blissful fragrance of Your lotus feet"
- Scientist may be able to count the atomic fragments that permeate the sky, or even give an estimate of all the atoms within the universe, but still he will never be able to count the transcendental qualities in Your reservoir of transcendental bliss
- Sri Krsna has His eternal, blissful form that is full of knowledge, and all Vaisnava acaryas accept this. That is the proper understanding of the Absolute Truth
- The body is subjected to birth, death. The body is forgetful. The body is suffering old age. So this is not blissful body. But Krsna's body - just opposite. His body is blissful, full of knowledge, and eternal. So how can you compare with Krsna?
- The foolish consider Krsna an ordinary human being because they do not know the confidential activities of the Supreme Lord and His different energies. They do not know that Krsna's body is a symbol of complete knowledge and bliss
- The forms which Krsna assumed were each and every one full Visnu. The specific word used in this connection is satya-jnananantananda: satya means truth; jnana, full knowledge; ananta, unlimited; and ananda, full bliss
- The holy name of Krsna is transcendentally blissful. It bestows all spiritual benedictions, for it is Krsna Himself, the reservoir of all pleasure. Krsna's name is complete, and it is the form of all transcendental mellows
- The holy name of Lord Krsna, His quality, pastimes and so forth are all of the nature of absolute truth, beauty and bliss. Naturally they are very sweet, like sugar candy, which appeals to everyone
- The impersonalists worship His glowing effulgence, emanating from His transcendental body of eternal form, bliss and knowledge, and the devotees worship Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The impersonalists would not dare believe that in the spiritual world there are such varieties of enjoyment, but in order to demonstrate the factual, ever-blissful enjoyment in the spiritual world, Lord Krsna descended to this planet
- The Siva-jvara continued: "Therefore, my Lord, Your (Krsna's) body is completely peaceful, completely blissful and devoid of material contamination. In the material body there are actions and reactions of the three modes of material nature"
- The transcendental qualities of Sri Krsna are completely blissful and relishable. Consequently Lord Krsna's qualities attract even the minds of self-realized persons from the bliss of self-realization
- These transcendental qualities are as follows: 51) changeless; 52) all-cognizant; 53) ever-fresh; 54) sac-cid-ananda (possessing an eternal blissful body); 55) possessing all mystic perfection