Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Behavior"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- A very nice example of this obligatory behavior was manifested when Sudama Vipra went to Krsna's palace
- Although He (Krsna) showed His extraordinary opulences by simultaneously marrying more than sixteen thousand wives in more than sixteen thousand palaces, He behaved with them just like an ordinary man
- Although Krsna had more than 16,100 wives, He used to behave with each of them with familial affection
- An ideal householder should learn from the behavior of Lord Krsna how to rise early in the morning, however comfortably he may be lying in bed embraced by his wife
- Beauty, humility, mercy, merit, patience and expert intelligence are all manifested in Krsna. But besides these, Krsna has other qualities like good behavior, mildness and magnanimity
- Bhrgu Muni could understand his position and that of the Lord, and he was struck with wonder at the behavior of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Because of his gratitude, his voice choked up
- By His liberal behavior, Krsna released all the kings who had been in the clutches of Jarasandha, & the kings, being fully satisfied, began to chant His holy name, think of His holy form, glorify His transcendental pastimes as the SPG
- By His pleasing smiles, His affectionate behavior, His instructions and His uncommon pastimes like raising Govardhana Hill, the Lord, appearing in His transcendental body, pleased all of human society
- Gopi said, "His (Krsna) free behavior with the gopis, which appears exactly like a young boy's attraction to a young girl, is a subject matter of transcendental conjugal love
- Gopis inquired from Balarama, "Does He (Krsna) sometimes remember His father Nanda and His mother Yasoda and the other friends with whom He so intimately behaved while in Vrndavana"
- He (Krsna) expanded Himself to become exactly like the boys, who were of all different features and facial and bodily construction, and who were different in their clothing and ornaments and in their behavior and personal activities
- He said, "O mother, O father, please excuse Us for this inability." All this behavior of the Lord gives me pain at heart
- He was taking butter from a pot which was hanging from the ceiling on a swing, and He was feeding it to the monkeys. She saw Krsna looking this way and that way in fear of her because He was conscious of His naughty behavior
- His (Krsna's) naughty dealings with His young girl friends cannot bewilder a pure devotee like Uddhava. Others, who are not devotees, are bewildered by such behavior of the Lord
- His (Krsna's) uncommon genius in all fields of endeavor, His exhibition of expert knowledge, His mercy, His chivalry, His behavior as a conjugal lover
- His (Lord Krsna) pastimes astound the goddess of fortune, and His bodily strength turns Govardhana Hill into a small toy like a ball. His spotless qualities are unlimited, and His behavior satisfies everyone
- Krsna continued, "Because I was trained in a village in My childhood, I am not well acquainted with the etiquette of urban life. I do not know the way to please a wife with nice words and behavior"
- Krsna continued, "I cannot please all of them (Krsna's wives) as a polished husband. My behavior with them is not very nice, and I know that you are very conscious of it. I sometimes create a situation with My wives which is not very happy"
- Krsna continued, "I have left Vrndavana for good and am now engaged with the queens in Dvaraka, but I am not well behaved with any of you. So you can very easily understand that I have no steadiness of character"
- Krsna said, "My dear gopis, do you now dislike remembering Me, considering Me to have been ungrateful to you? Do you take My misbehavior with you very seriously"
- Krsna's behavior with His wives - His movements, His talking with them, His smiling, His embracing and similar other activities, which are just like those of a loving husband - kept them always very much attached to Him
- Lord Krsna behaved by His personal example as if He were very much attached to the four principles of civilized life, namely religion, economic development, sense gratification and salvation
- Lord Krsna is Himself the original Visnu, but because He played the part of a human being, He taught us definitely by His personal behavior what is meant by meditation
- Lord Krsna is the source of all incarnations, and all others are His parts or partial incarnations. We find that the whole and the part behave as superior and inferior
- Lord Krsna thought: "In whatever transcendental mellow My devotee worships Me, I reciprocate with him. That is My natural behavior"
- Lord Krsna, the enjoyer of all sacrifices and penances, is very fond of a brahmana like Sudama Vipra, and we have seen by the actual behavior of Lord Krsna how much He adores such a brahmana
- Maharaja Pariksit said, "Krsna appeared on the earth to establish the regulative principles of religion and to curb the predominance of irreligion. But the behavior of Krsna and the gopis might encourage irreligious principles in the material world"
- More than sixteen thousand queens in Dvaraka, engaged their feminine attractive features in the transcendental service of the Lord by smiling & serving, and the Lord was pleased to behave with them exactly like a perfect husband enjoying household life
- One imitates the joking behavior of Krsna, but one cannot imitate lifting the Govardhana Hill. That is not possible
- One night Radharani was talking in a dream. "My dear Krsna, please do not play any more jokes on Me! Please stop! And please don't touch My garments either. Otherwise I shall inform the elderly persons, and I shall disclose all of Your naughty behavior
- Some devotees of the Lord who want to love the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the mellow of conjugal love are elevated to the position of becoming wives of Krsna, and Krsna keeps them always attached to Him by His kind behavior
- Sometimes a rascal, following the philosophy of monism, or oneness, very irresponsibly takes advantage of this rasa-lila to imitate the behavior of Krsna with the gopis, entice many innocent women and mislead them in the name of spiritual realization
- The example of Krsna's gentle behavior was manifested when He was coming to the arena of the raja-suya sacrifice arranged by Maharaj Yudhisthira, Krsna's older cousin
- The goddess of fortune Rukminidevi personally began to fan him with the camara fan, but the other women in the palace were astonished at Lord Krsna's behavior in receiving the brahmana in that way
- The gopis continued, "Your (Krsna's) talks with us in lonely places were heartwarming. Now we are all aggrieved to remember Your behavior. Please save us"
- The sages said, "We are surprised to see Your behavior, which is just like that of an ordinary human being and which conceals Your real identity as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and we therefore consider Your pastimes to be all-wonderful"
- The same queen continued, "His (Krsna's) behavior is very displeasing. Does it mean that without Laksmi, Syamasundara cannot be happy?"
- There is another instance of anger on the part of a friend of Radharani's. When Radharani was dissatisfied with the behavior of Krsna and had stopped talking with Him, Krsna was very sorry for Radharani's great dissatisfaction
- This behavior of Lord Krsna with the gopis and queens is unique in the history of self-realization. Usually people understand that for self-realization one has to go to the forest or mountains and undergo severe austerities and penances
- This is the way of Lord Gopala's kind behavior to His devotees. Seeing this, the devotees were overwhelmed by ecstatic love
- We know that this is all a well-planned trick. You know how to make jokes that cause the complete annihilation of women, but we can understand that Your real mind, words and behavior are different. Therefore please give up all these clever tricks
- What can I (Srimati Radharani) say about the behavior of Krsna? Outwardly He is a very attractive young lover, but at heart He is a great cheat, very expert in killing others' wives
- Yet You have touched me. Such is the independent behavior of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- You (Krsna) have fought with Jarasandha eighteen times, out of which You have defeated him seventeen times by surpassing his extraordinarily powerful position. But eighteenth fight You exhibited Your human behavior, & thus You were defeated
- You are the proprietor of the three creations and the maintainer of the entire universe. Therefore Your potency is not reduced by Your submissive behavior. Rather, by submission You exhibit Your transcendental pastimes
- Your (Krsna's) defeat by Jarasandha in the eighteenth engagement was nothing but an exhibition of human behavior. Unfortunately, foolish Jarasandha could not understand Your tricks, & he has since then become puffed up over his material power & prestige