Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Attributes"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I shall explain to you My actual form and situation, My attributes, activities and six opulences
- In the conditioned state of material existence, the living being possesses these attributes (of Krsna) in very minute quantity, varying in terms of the pious life of the living being
- It is the special mercy of the Supreme Lord that as soon as He knows that one is glorifying His name, fame and attributes, He personally helps cleanse the dirt from one's heart
- Learned scholars in transcendental subjects have carefully analyzed the summum bonum Krsna to have sixty-four principal attributes. All the expansions or categories of the Lord possess only some percentages of these attributes
- Lord Siva, who is neither avatara nor avesa nor in between them, possesses almost eighty-four percent of the attributes (of Krsna)
- That chapter also tells how the attributes of Krsna's sound attracted the mind of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who then described in ecstasy the meaning of the "ka stry anga te" verse
- The gopis of Vrajabhumi always taste the nectar of Krsna's attributes, His beauty, His sweetness, His aroma, the sound of His flute and the touch of His body
- The jivas, or the individual living beings in different statuses of life, possess up to the limit of seventy-eight percent of the attributes (of Krsna)
- The perfected living being, by developing seventy-eight percent of the above attributes in fullness, can enter the planet of Krsnaloka after leaving the present material body
- The standard of perfection for a human being is to develop the attributes (of Krsna) up to seventy-eight percent in full. The living being can never possess attributes like Siva, Visnu or Lord Krsna
- There's a Sanskrit word of all-attraction, Krsna. This is the explanation of the attribute of God. Similarly, if you've got similar name which explains the attributes of God, that is also God's name. I think Lord Christ said "God, hallowed be Thy name."
- What to speak of the other gopis, even Sri Radhika, who in every respect is the most elevated of them all and who has bound Sri Krsna forever by Her loving attributes, serves His feet as His maidservant
- When one compares the beauty, opulence, sweetness and intellectual pastimes of Vasudeva, the warrior, to Krsna, the cowherd boy, son of Nanda Maharaja, one sees that Krsna's attributes are more pleasant
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu realized Lord Jagannatha to be Krsna Himself, Lord Caitanya's five senses immediately became absorbed in attraction for the five attributes of Lord Krsna